Is Calling COVID-19 The Chinese Virus Racist?

Mjd33

20 minutes ago, rockinl said:

Most educated and common sense people I know dont use that "approach" anyway. Only people I see using it, I would expect to hear use it.

Why do you assume that everyone who isnt from the "hood" will "get your ass kicked"?

I didn’t say everyone not from the “hood” would get their asked kicked. The group approached dictates the level of response. 

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I didn’t say everyone not from the “hood” would get their asked kicked.  The group approached dictates the level of response. 

Your right. It's never a fair fight. From my experience, a "fair" one on one fight isnt the norm. The gang mentality runs deep among people who greet each other that way. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, The Guru said:

And the fact that once it became global, and not just a local issue, it wasn't referred to as the Wuhan virus anymore.

The only people still doing that today are Trump toadies and Trump himself.

You mean you actually think you are an authority....

because you follow what the news broadcasts tell you to say...

...more closely ?!?

🤔

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1

Fake ass media

CBS News tells me the misleading video showing an Italian hospital during a segment on NY coronavirus crisis was "an editing mistake."

No word yet on issuing an on-air correction. "It was an editing mistake. We took immediate steps to remove it from all platforms and shows."

They sure seem to make a lot of "editing" mistakes when they get caught.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Fake ass media

CBS News tells me the misleading video showing an Italian hospital during a segment on NY coronavirus crisis was "an editing mistake."

No word yet on issuing an on-air correction. "It was an editing mistake. We took immediate steps to remove it from all platforms and shows."

They sure seem to make a lot of "editing" mistakes when they get caught.

Meanwhile the damage is already been done. It is now gospel to the low information types. 

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Meanwhile the damage is already been done. It is now gospel to the low information types. 

My understanding is that instead of wheeling dead bodies out the secure back..as normal protocol...in NY they are photo-oping a perp walk style parade for the cameras, right thru the public areas and out front door/public sidewalk.....

Makes sense...🤔

News Hype News...

a real pandemic deserves real coverage...

• Haha 1