Why won't Trump help NY as asked?

noonereal

Just now, concha said:

Andy,  I supplied the quote for all to see.

Unlike you, when you could have.

You clicked on my quote of yours to find it.

Simple enough.

Nothing to hide.

You were big mad at somebody for judging performance in 6 weeks.

But two days later, you judged.

You're a transparent hack.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

you just aren't very bright.

concha lies about the unemployment rate:

20 minutes ago, concha said:

I did not say that they started hiring before he became president. If that were the case then the unemployment would have dropped in the couple of months prior to Trump taking over. It increased.

I correct him.

His response?

That I'm not bright.

Anybody who has followed concha's stuff for years knows what phase this is:

concha scrambling

6 minutes ago, concha said:

The point that either sailed right over your melon or you are being dishonest about is that employing is done overwhelmingly in the private sector and employers knew Trump and his policies were coming 2-3 months before the inauguration. That means 6-7 months for private sector reaction. Not just 4, Andy.

So concha lies about the unemployment rate by saying that it increased in the "couple months" before Trump took over.

23 minutes ago, concha said:

If that were the case then the unemployment would have dropped in the couple of months prior to Trump taking over. It increased.

Not true.

When confronted with this he scrambles back to his claim that 2-3 months before he took over should be credited to Trump.

He never wants to be held accountable for what he says.

Oh and he never tells the truth.

That's the one constant with him.

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No, you said it had gone nowhere.

Then you lied and said that it increased in the couple months before Trump took over.

That's not true either.

concha never tells the truth.

And I could could point to quotes where I've referred to materiality, said hardly anywhere... Again, I'm happy to let the class judge whose argument is actually true.

And I was looking at a site called portalseven.com that for some reason has U3 data that slightly differs from the BLS (not sure why) http://portalseven.com/employment/unemployment_rate.jsp  .  Yet even so, whether it went up 0.1 or stayed the same is immaterial.  My point still stands.

This is your sad MO, Andy.

You get your ass kicked  in an argument and then grasp at tiny shit, immaterial like the above to try to save face.  🤣

Pathetic.

9 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Simple enough.

Nothing to hide.

Indeed I did.

Because unlike you I'm not a pathetic dick who hunts for 2+ year old posts to go looking for a conflict (and failing).

Hope this helps, Andy.

👍

🤡

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Simple enough.

Nothing to hide.

Andy, one of the reasons you have such negative ratings on here is because you are a dishonest tool.

Again, I'm happy to let the class decide.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Who the fuck are you guys trying to convince with all this shit?  Yourselves?

As you are probably well aware, Andy's entire existence on this board is to do nothing but seek out conflict with literally anyone and everyone possible. Hence him actually having a negative rep on here.

I'm simply happy to point out his failings.

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So concha lies about the unemployment rate by saying that it increased in the "couple months" before Trump took over. [Explained and documented]

Not true.

When confronted with this he scrambles back to his claim that 2-3 months before he took over should be credited to Trump. [Absolutely untrue. This has been clearly explained very clearly because you are too stupid to understand the point being made]

He never wants to be held accountable for what he says.

Oh and he never tells the truth.

That's the one constant with him.

See above.

Again, happy for the class to decide.

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Andy, one of the reasons you have such negative ratings on here is because you are a dishonest tool.

Again, I'm happy to let the class decide.

You can only lie so much before even you tire of it. Seems you've finally reached that point.

The class has decided.

When I'm on the football board I've got 2-3 groupies who down-vote everything.

When I come here and face you, my score skyrockets.

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

The TL:DR version.

concha lied twice about unemployment numbers and then scrambled to save face afterwards.

1 hour ago, concha said:

Pray tell, Andy, given that unemployment had gone nowhere for over a year prior to Trump, are you actually going to give credit to Obama?

42 minutes ago, concha said:

I did not say that they started hiring before he became president. If that were the case then the unemployment would have dropped in the couple of months prior to Trump taking over. It increased.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

You've lost already.

I love how you think "explaining" your lies is sufficient cover.

🤡

It's a difference be you and I.

I am happy to back up my shit and explain.

You'll cherry-pick, parse and just lie simply in order to prolong an asshat argument. I simply state a stupid lack of understanding on your part as fact.

That's why you're a dick, Andy.

11 minutes ago, The Guru said:

The TL:DR version.

concha lied twice about unemployment numbers and then scrambled to save face afterwards.

Andy,

1) Dropping 0.2% in a year is effectively going nowhere.  That you have to nitpick this after losing so badly on the fundamental argument is why you are a dick, Andy.

2) As has already been addressed, the numbers were slightly off on the portalseven.com site.  The fundamental point is unchanged. 

Andy, what the class is seeing here is you nitpicking immaterial points because you got your ass kicked.

🤣