Trump isn't the only target

Belly Bob

The Guardian reports that Brazil's far-right president is claiming that the media is exaggerating the danger of the c-virus, which he calls the "little flu," in an effort to undermine his administration. He has been critical of governors who have issued stay-at-home orders.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/23/brazils-jair-bolsonaro-says-coronavirus-crisis-is-a-media-trick

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

The Guardian reports that Brazil's far-right president is claiming that the media is exaggerating the danger of the c-virus, which he calls the "little flu," in an effort to undermine his administration. He has been critical of governors who have issued stay-at-home orders.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/23/brazils-jair-bolsonaro-says-coronavirus-crisis-is-a-media-trick

Their president's son weighed in a few weeks ago regarding a number of politicians there falling off the bandwagon of support for the autocratic instincts of his dad, tweeting, "If an H-bomb landed on Congress, do you really think the people would cry?" Interesting times in a number of places.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Their president's son weighed in a few weeks ago regarding a number of politicians there falling off the bandwagon of support for the autocratic instincts of his dad, tweeting, "If an H-bomb landed on Congress, do you really think the people would cry?" Interesting times in a number of places.

One of his cabinet members has just tested positive for the virus and is now in quarantine. There has been an eight-fold increase in the number of confirmed cases in Brazil over the last 7 days.

The President's approval rating is at an all-time low. Residents of Sao Paulo, Rio, and Brasilia are banging pots and pans from their windows and balconies, shouting "Bolsonaro out!"

Strange times indeed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-brazil-bolsonaro-i/as-bolsonaro-flouts-warnings-coronavirus-spreads-in-brazil-idUSKBN21B1AX

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Why do you think the medical community is in on it? 

I don’t think the medical community is in on anything. I believe there is a virus. I don’t believe it is nearly as a big deal as they are making it out to be. There is now less than 600 who have died from the Chinese Virus this yr. Over 22,000 people have died from the flu this yr.

None of this makes sense.

• Like 2

On 3/16/2020 at 9:51 AM, thc6795 said:

Bell so far 69 people have died in the US from Wuhan coronavirus and we have basically shut down.

On 3/21/2020 at 9:34 AM, thc6795 said:

Bro it just doesn't add up. Right now there have been 275 total deaths in America caused by the Chinese Virus.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:03 AM, thc6795 said:

less than 500 people have died in the USA and you cant buy fucking shit paper. 

37 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

There is now less than 600 who have died from the Chinese Virus this yr. Over 22,000 people have died from the flu this yr.

🤡

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I don’t think the medical community is in on anything. I believe there is a virus. I don’t believe it is nearly as a big deal as they are making it out to be. There is now less than 600 who have died from the Chinese Virus this yr. Over 22,000 people have died from the flu this yr.

Sorry, why is the medical community, like the media, claiming it's a bigger deal than it really is. Are they part of the globalist conspiracy?

The flu isn't the logistical nightmare that the c-virus is. Do you think the stories coming out of Italy are BS?

Today, Fox reports that Newt Gingrich, whose wife is an ambassador to the Holy See, says that the big problem with Italy is that the government underestimated the virus. Having traveled in South Korea in the early days of the virus, Gingrich praises their rapid response to the outbreak. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/newt-gingrich-italy-south-korea-coronavirus

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

This^^^^

This has been excessively reported and intentionally overly blown up by the opportunistic, unethical, lying, immoral media to simply bludgeon this President and his historic economy only a few months prior to the election. You can just picture that fat fuck POS Zucker telling his people “blow this up with 24/7 with minute by minute coverage of how “bad” it is. They don’t give a fuck about the ramifications of their behavior and the American lives and businesses they are destroying in the process. Means to an end. I’ve been saying this for months BEFORE the virus that there would be an attack on Trump’s economy before the election. Well...here ya have it. And once again it’s going blow up in their disgusting faces. TRUMP is and will continue to lead us, America, through this and we’re going to be even better than before. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

This^^^^

This has been excessively reported and intentionally overly blown up by the opportunistic, unethical, lying, immoral media to simply bludgeon this President and his historic economy only a few months prior to the election. You can just picture that fat fuck POS Zucker telling his people “blow this up with 24/7 with minute by minute coverage of how “bad” it is. They don’t give a fuck about the ramifications of their behavior and the American lives and businesses they are destroying in the process. Means to an end. I’ve been saying this for months BEFORE the virus that there would be an attack on Trump’s economy before the election. Well...here ya have it. And once again it’s going blow up in their disgusting faces. TRUMP is and will continue to lead us, America, through this and we’re going to be even better than before. 

Have you explained yet why the President himself is going along with it, using his power as President to declare a national emergency etc.? 

I might've missed it.

Or is it a strange species of national emergency, one that's excessively reported and overblown?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Have you explained yet why the President himself is going along with it, using his power as President to declare a national emergency etc.? 

I might've missed it.

Or is it a strange species of national emergency, one that's excessively reported and overblown?

At this point we can only hope that Blueliner retires soon so he doesn't accidentally kill someone while at work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

Sorry, why is the medical community, like the media, claiming it's a bigger deal than it really is. Are they part of the globalist conspiracy?

The flu isn't the logistical nightmare that the c-virus is. Do you think the stories coming out of Italy are BS?

Today, Fox reports that Newt Gingrich, whose wife is an ambassador to the Holy See, says that the big problem with Italy is that the government underestimated the virus. Having traveled in South Korea in the early days of the virus, Gingrich praises their rapid response to the outbreak. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/newt-gingrich-italy-south-korea-coronavirus

Again BB I have answered this. I am not sure who or why. I am just saying everything they are telling us does not add up. Three weeks ago they told us the mortality rate would increase big time. two weeks ago they said the mortality rate would skyrocket. So far that skyrocket projection has been less than 600 deaths. In the meantime you can’t go:

to church

to a movie

to a restaurant 

to the gym

to the beach

stay out past 6pm now here in TX

The economy has tanked

you cant find fucking toilet paper

Sorry man it just does not add up. If this CHINESE (Max) virus was a death sentence then I could see some of this. But it is not. 

Just now, thc6795 said:

Again BB I have answered this. I am not sure who or why. I am just saying everything they are telling us does not add up. Three weeks ago they told us the mortality rate would increase big time. two weeks ago they said the mortality rate would skyrocket. So far that skyrocket projection has been less than 600 deaths. In the meantime you can’t go:

to church

Do you really go to Church under normal circumstances? If so, do you listen, or daydream and leave there pissed off too?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

I might've missed it.

Yes. I have. You missed it apparently. And several others have posts the same thing. You just need to look. If you guys want to act like this is this is one big coincidence, be my guest. To each his own.

But my conspiracy theory aside, I am privy to more information about this than all of you. Maybe other than Bormio as a physician. . That’s why I’m not freaking out despite the media’s attempts to make me do so.  But by all means you guys keep trying to convince me otherwise ...oh and remember to keep freaking out and blaming The President for everything in the process. 👍

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Three weeks ago they told us the mortality rate would increase big time. two weeks ago they said the mortality rate would skyrocket. So far that skyrocket projection has been less than 600 deaths.

👇

On 3/16/2020 at 9:51 AM, thc6795 said:

Bell so far 69 people have died in the US from Wuhan coronavirus and we have basically shut down.

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

There is now less than 600 who have died from the Chinese Virus this yr.

It's gone up over 750% between these two posts.

What's your definition of "increase" and "skyrocket"?

🤡

• Like 2

Just now, Blueliner said:

oh and remember to keep freaking out and blaming The President for everything in the process. 👍

There aren't too many on here freaking out and blaming Trump. Maybe one or two freaking out, and certainly a few taking shots at Trump for being a goof, but not one person has blamed him for this virus. For someone who may have some responsibility over others in this situation, you exaggerate too much. Or perhaps you don't exaggerate as much in the field, but use a different persona on here?

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

At this point we can only hope that Blueliner retires soon so he doesn't accidentally kill someone while at work.

Lol! You're funny...like a clown. Little man. You couldn’t hold my jock while I do my job, you fucking little stinky pussy. Now get back to putting stamps on unemployment checks down in the basement. You’re “important” now since millions of people will be needing them thanks to you and your media pals that you love to fellate. 

7 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

There aren't too many on here freaking out and blaming Trump. Maybe one or two freaking out, and certainly a few taking shots at Trump for being a goof, but not one person has blamed him for this virus. For someone who may have some responsibility over others in this situation, you exaggerate too much. Or perhaps you don't exaggerate as much in the field, but use a different persona on here?

Whatever you say, max. I ASSURE you. I’m not the one exaggerating. 👍

33 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

I have NEVER once blamed Trump for what is going on right now. I have repeatedly said the numbers dont jive.