Defend this idiocy, Trumpets.

noonereal

8 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

FDA issues emergency authorization of anti-malaria drug for coronavirus care

The Food and Drug Administration on Sunday issued an emergency use authorization for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, decades-old malaria drugs championed by President Donald Trump for coronavirus treatment despite scant evidence.

The agency allowed for the drugs to be "donated to the Strategic National Stockpile to be distributed and prescribed by doctors to hospitalized teen and adult patients with COVID-19, as appropriate, when a clinical trial is not available or feasible," HHS said in a statement, announcing that Sandoz donated 30 million doses of hydroxychloroquine to the stockpile and Bayer donated 1 million doses of chloroquine.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/fda-issues-emergency-authorization-of-anti-malaria-drug-for-coronavirus-care/ar-BB11SD0U?li=BBnb7Kz

Disclaimer: This does NOT mean you can drink your aquarium cleaner.

Oh boy giving hope isn't good over here sir.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

To be expected. 

8AF2FDE0-4C6C-4DCA-8E2C-4F1B9CA87D7A.jpeg

"to be expected"??...wtf does that mean??...it simple means the virus hasn't hit the "fly over" part of the country yet...you think there is some correlation between voters and the disease??...how f*in dumb!!.....making the virus a political weapon/tool?!..SAD...😔enjoy your day of social distancing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

"to be expected"??...wtf does that mean??...it simple means the virus hasn't hit the "fly over" part of the country yet...you think there is some correlation between voters and the disease??...how f*in dumb!!.....making the virus a political weapon/tool?!..SAD...😔enjoy your day of social distancing.

Making it a political weapon? You fucking retarded schmo. You friggin Libtards have done this from day one!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

These antics used to work back in the 90s. No more! #enemyofthepeople #winning 

"footage from a crowded Italian emergency room to describe LIVING conditions in New York City"!?..wtf?.....that doesn't even make sense??...looks like you're batting 1000 today!..:$

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, DBP66 said:

Certainly strange that the Democrats and liberal media would poison their ownselves to a greater degree than they would poison republicans in order to bring Trump down. 

Matter of fact, in light of this new evidence, a lot of conclusions could be made about who unleashed this virus on whom. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Does she ever get anything right? Smh #winning 

Considering the date she made her statement and the dates your goofy ass tweet say the ships arrived contradict the point you're weakly trying to make... one could remove the little s at the end and pretend like she was the president, and spend months apologizing for her. 

There is someone that gets stuff at least mostly right in that story alright. 

Hint: it ain't the tweeter, the retweeted nor is it you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Considering the date she made her statement and the dates your goofy ass tweet say the ships arrived contradict the point you're weakly trying to make... one could remove the little s at the end and pretend like she was the president, and spend months apologizing for her. 

There is someone that gets stuff at least mostly right in that story alright. 

Hint: it ain't the tweeter, the retweeted nor is it you. 

This POS is NOT HELPFUL.  Yeah I'm talking about you GSB you POS.  

What's wrong with people Hawg?  Just damn.  

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. A lot of them needed some spankings when they were young I think. 

I've changed my opinion on spanking kids from where I use to be but I still think an ass kicking would do some adults some good on occasion.  Although If I had a kid that was anything like I was, I see no other way.

There were many things that we use to do that we no longer do.  Some harmless and some not.  But that was our childhood right?

genxers.jpg.8cd5b5861bae6c853efb2a1801969151.jpg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I've changed my opinion on spanking kids from where I use to be but I still think an ass kicking would do some adults some good on occasion.  Although If I had a kid that was anything like I was, I see no other way.

There were many things that we use to do that we no longer do.  Some harmless and some not.  But that was our childhood right?

genxers.jpg.8cd5b5861bae6c853efb2a1801969151.jpg

If you sit a guy like GSB in the corner with a dunce hat on, he uses that time to smirk and jerk off. 

Time out does not work for knuckle heads and morons. You need belts, switches, canes, extension cords and etc. for them. They need to feel it to know they fucked up. 

• Haha 1