Defend this idiocy, Trumpets.

noonereal

24 minutes ago, concha said:

The folks running NY have really impressed.

44% of our coronavirus problems.

Well done.

tenor.gif?itemid=10584134

...stupid moron is going to blame NY for being a victim of Trump's administration being in way over their head....this is what happens when you have a Pres. who eliminates the Pandemic Unit that monitored viruses...and then tells us it's under control and be gone soon....and now wants to "open for business" by Easter...insert clapping Leo...🤡

and don't worry champ..that 44% will be going down soon and another city will have the honor of leading the nation...maybe where you live??..then you can congratulate them!!...what a real Patriot you are..😞

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...stupid moron is going to blame NY for being a victim of Trump's administration being in way over their head....this is what happens when you have a Pres. who eliminates the Pandemic Unit that monitored viruses...and then tells us it's under control and be gone soon....and now wants to "open for business" by Easter...insert clapping Leo...🤡

and don't worry champ..that 44% will be going down soon and another city will have the honor of leading the nation...maybe where you live??..then you can congratulate them!!...what a real Patriot you are..😞

You fucking idiot you had the mayor, governor, director of health and all the NY media saying the Virus was bullshit. Your director of health urging people to attend the Chinese new yr parade. Yet your stupid pathetic ass want to blame Trump. Fuck off

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

49 minutes ago, noonereal said:

be serious

I AM serious. Now I have questions for you. Why do you suppose 60% of the American people think Trump is doing a good job handling this virus crisis? Why do you suppose you are losing the messaging battle on this? Are all of that 60% stupid? I mean they disagree with you, they must be, right? Or could it be that even you don't believe half the stuff you are saying, but just want to try any, and every way you can think of, to undercut the man you hate?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

I AM serious. Now I have questions for you. Why do you suppose 60% of the American people think Trump is doing a good job handling this virus crisis? Why do you suppose you are losing the messaging battle on this? Are all of that 60% stupid? I mean they disagree with you, they must be, right? Or could it be that even you don't believe half the stuff you are saying, but just want to try any, and every way you can think of, to undercut the man you hate?

I wonder what percentage of people standing in testing lines think he's doing a good job? 

Or the percentage of the ones on ventilators right now gasping for air? 

I wonder what percentage will agree in 2 or 3 weeks when it's really bad? 

56 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

You fucking idiot you had the mayor, governor, director of health and all the NY media saying the Virus was bullshit...100% BULLSHIT TEX...and Trump is a f*in moron like you! Your director of health urging people to attend the Chinese new yr parade. Yet your stupid pathetic ass want to blame Trump. Fuck off

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I wonder what percentage of people standing in testing lines think he's doing a good job? 

Or the percentage of the ones on ventilators right now gasping for air? 

I wonder what percentage will agree in 2 or 3 weeks when it's really bad? 

Some of those in those testing lines might not agree. They would be in the 40% that doesn't. So how does that change anything? It's still 60-40.

• Thumbs Down 1

Three more bits of good news:

1. The French doctor that used the hydroxychloroquine/ Azithromycin combination did a larger test with 80 patients who were positive for the disease. 79 out of 80 survived.

2. Another unrelated test found that 5 patient who were already showing ARDS, who were given antibodies from patients who had developed immunity to this virus by beating it, were all cured. I may not be stating it exactly right, since I'm not a medical professional, and I have no link, because the story just broke on the news.

3. FDA has approved a new corona virus test that gives the results in 15 minutes.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The North Rockland pansy speaks up against Trump..what a ❄

and the "Flying Duthlady" continues to defend Trump 24/7 no matter how wrong he is and no matter of how stupid it makes her look!!..well done Ironmam or should I say Dutchmam??...😉

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2020 at 9:58 PM, Slotback Right said:

Why do you suppose 60% of the American people think Trump is doing a good job handling this virus crisis?

Because the natural inclination is to rally around a leader in times of "fear" and they are ignorant. 

Ignorant in that they work off sound bites rather than fact. Trump is the best we have ever seen at the sound bite and honesty never encumbers him. 

Any president during a time like this should be easily above 90%. Thank God some people take the time toi understand what is really going on and thank God for MSM, the true heroes of the TRump years. 

13 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

You have no way of knowing if it's ridiculous or not, because NO ONE knows how bad it would be if we HADN'T made the moves we did.

All you have is opinion. 

We know it's not based ion science and we know he changes his mind almost daily.

He's unfit. He's a sick fuck. This is obvious to all, even most cultists. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

Borrowed from @HawgGoneIt  RF Trump's press conferences where his ineptness, lies and frankly illness become apparent to the educated, objective or open minded.  

I don't watch them. xD they're for sure a waste of your time. I can be rewriting my will, cutting the lawn, coloring by number, watching paint dry, an entire host of things that are more productive than paying that mess any attention. 

Pretty sure that's what 60% of America is doing too, which explains the polling numbers. 

Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Says Medical Vendors Told Not To 'Send Stuff' To Michigan

Trump’s willingness to punish a state’s residents amid a pandemic over a feud with a governor appeared evident in a statement at his press briefing Friday. The president said he had instructed Vice President Mike Pence, who heads up the president’s coronavirus task force, not to call the governors of Washington or Michigan. The two states have among the highest number of coronavirus cases in the nation, and Michigan is experiencing a dramatic spike in cases from 350 a week ago to nearly 3,000 Friday.

“I say, ‘Mike, don’t call ... the woman in Michigan. It doesn’t make any difference what happens,’” Trump said.

• Thanks 1