FDA just approved chloroquine

thc6795

22 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Then if you do, you wouldn't blindly throw around the label unless we are talking policy.   Opposing trump doesn't make one a liberal, many are just non trumpers  

Agreed. Hence the reason you all don’t want chloroquine to work. Trump touted it. I know, I know some of you are now coming out saying you hope it works, or I said a long time ago I hope it works. Which is a flat out lie. Go back to the beginning of this thread. You all bashed Trump and me for posting it. 

Honestly Bell, what do you think the reaction to chloroquine would have been if Trump bashed it and called the Drs using it quacks? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Agreed. Hence the reason you all don’t want chloroquine to work. Trump touted it. I know, I know some of you are now coming out saying you hope it works, or I said a long time ago I hope it works. Which is a flat out lie. Go back to the beginning of this thread. You all bashed Trump and me for posting it. 

Honestly Bell, what do you think the reaction to chloroquine would have been if Trump bashed it and called the Drs using it quacks? 

Non trumpers doesn't necessarily mean we indiscriminantly admonish him for any and everything, but for those specific policies or actions we seem as detrimental or ill advised .   Unfortunately, there are quite a few things of his right now to criticize.  

24 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Haha. Your last question is purely rhetorical. They all know the answer. 7 pages of these guys bashing you and Trump. ….and you and Trump are continuing to be absolutely correct. 😎

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Non trumpers doesn't necessarily mean we indiscriminantly admonish him for any and everything, but for those specific policies or actions we seem as detrimental or ill advised .   Unfortunately, there are quite a few things of his right now to criticize.  

You guys criticize the way he breathes man. 

Why did you avoid my question again Bell? 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Haha. Your last question is purely rhetorical. They all know the answer. 7 pages of these guys bashing you and Trump. ….and you and Trump are continuing to be absolutely correct. 😎

It is just crazy bro. They know damn well if Trump would have come out saying fuck chlororquine, or the Drs are full of shit. They would all b e screaming Trump is killing people, Trump is letting people die. But because he didnt and he touted it instead, they are all against it. The worst part is these fucks try to deny it. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Not one of you libs or the media would have supported it and you damn well know it. 

Now you're guessing on how a majority of people would respond based on a hypothetical. Come on, THC that's a stretch.  It's easier to discuss what we do know based on current, real events  

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Now you're guessing on how a majority of people would respond based on a hypothetical. Come on, THC that's a stretch.  It's easier to discuss what we do know based on current, real events  

I dont have to guess. All you have to do is look at the way you libs and the media react to todays current events. 

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Name ONE lib or any media other than Fox who support Trump's take on Chloroquine. Ill wait

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I dont have to guess. All you have to do is look at the way you libs and the media react to todays current events. 

it only appears trump is being picked on more, but it's b/c he's in the media more than any president whether it's tv, internet or his twitter accounts.  He's more media exposed than any other so more to assess and critique.  If he talked less, there'd be less talk.   

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

it only appears trump is being picked on more, but it's b/c he's in the media more than any president whether it's tv, internet or his twitter accounts.  He's more media exposed than any other so more to assess and critique.  If he talked less, there'd be less talk.   

of course it is all his fault. 

😂 this isn't about "fault" but more exposure and more words and thoughts to dissect. Not only that but he's a terrible communicator, he's very raw and not polished.  He doesn't help himself 

according to 60% of Americans he is doing just fine in regards to this virus. Up to 51% approval in some polls. Obama, Bush, Clinton showed everyone what America gets with a "polished" President. We get FUCKED. 

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

unbelievable. Like I said worse part is they deny deny deny. 

You and Blue are walking contradictions,  you post stats showing he has majority approval ratings in this crisis that stretch across party lines then claim all liberals are against him and his policies. So which is it?

according to 60% of Americans he is doing just fine in regards to this virus. Up to 51% approval in some polls. Obama, Bush, Clinton showed everyone what America gets with a "polished" President. We get FUCKED. 

So I am correct, folks would criticize him and some would support him in his decision if he were to say the drugs were terrible.  Keep in mind those approval ratings include favorable ratings from some liberals 

So I am correct, folks would criticize him and some would support him in his decision if he were to say the drugs were terrible.  Keep in mind those approval ratings include favorable ratings from some liberals 

Those approval rating are not because of anything the media or the dems in office have done. We both know you're full of shit abt the reaction the media and the libs in OFFICE would have if Trump would have bashed chloroquine. 

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I did fine under those other presidents, Bush approval rating under 9/11 was in the 85-90% range 

Those approval rating are not because of anything the media or the dems in office have done. We both know you're full of shit abt the reaction the media and the libs in OFFICE would have if Trump would have bashed chloroquine. 

Didn’t you just quote a few days ago a state level dem who was praising trump over his touting of the drug? 😂 

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Funny as fuck how a few weeks ago when I touted his 60% approval ratings which would include his take on chlororquine you fought tooth and nail. However now to support your argument you want to use it.