FDA just approved chloroquine

thc6795

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

Can you imagine marble mouth Joe in this situation? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm having enough trouble wrapping my head around the bullshit we do have up there than to try imagining someone else. 

I bet right now that he wouldn't tout an unproven drug or snatch the mic from his experts though. Big money on that. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Doubt it...he would probably challenge the virus to a fight...or pushup contest!😂😂😂😂

I doubt it, he knows his weaknesses and so do his people. And he’d listen.  

trump?  Not so much ...  

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, The Guru said:

He might let the experts do almost all of the talking which would just be terrible, right?

Or call them dog-faced pony soldiers who are full of shit, challenge them to a fight and then wander aimlessly offstage.

A realistic option.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Let's just place this here... The CDC now again says there is no treatment for COVID-19

• The CDC has removed dosage data on hydroxychloroquine, a Trump-backed drug being tested as a potential treatment.

Bell I politicize chloroquine?  Here you have a clown who bashed Trump from the get go, to saying I hope it works, to now again proving it's all about Trump.

• Haha 2

Scientifically, if a drug kills a virus, or, a combination of drugs even, then, that drug or combination thereof would kill the virus in every patient. This drug has been getting varying results, which basically says, it isn't effective at killing the virus. 

It likely also isn't effective at slowing replication of the virus in the body, or else, it would be doing so in every patient tried upon, but, again, varying results. 

It may be helping stifle immune response in some people, helping them to recover, or simply be creating a placebo effect, or, patients could be being given a dose at a time which their body was already about to make the turn for the better. None of that is known or proven which is why there is need for trials, and it is very reckless to cause such a stir as to make a run on the drug which some people actually do need and use daily for diseases it is proven to be therapeutic for.

So, if you are hoarding hydroxychloroquine, give the shit back so my friend can treat her lupus. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bell I politicize chloroquine?  Here you have a clown who bashed Trump from the get go, to saying I hope it works, to now again proving it's all about Trump.

You sir are an idiot. 

I understand why you wanna give Trump a lab coat so badly now. It's so you can hide under it while you suck him off. 

He's probably ready for you to stop. If you don't he may start looking like a skeleton soon.  Give it break and suck a cheeto instead. 

xD

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Maybe it works VS the flu....😂 

Let's ask,  dr trump. 

Right now, I'll pass. There is a big hump and the heels of some shoes in the front of his lab coat and I don't need to see what's going on there. 

I'm sure he'll fill us in on it tomorrow or some other time soon from behind a podium so I can't notice the hump in his lab coat.  

32 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Right now, I'll pass. There is a big hump and the heels of some shoes in the front of his lab coat and I don't need to see what's going on there. 

I'm sure he'll fill us in on it tomorrow or some other time soon from behind a podium so I can't notice the hump in his lab coat.  

Enjoy four more years...at least it will give you something to do 😭😭😭

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, it’s my understanding that chloroquine hasn’t been put through the paces in clinical for COVID-19. 

But, now the COVID-19 patients are being treated with it? On a crapshoot, it wouldn’t be my go to. 

BGW

People are not dying because they are taking chloroquine. I know for you clowns this isn't a good thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Trump is a victim of his own big dumb mouth, and THC is a victim of Trumps big dumb mouth too. 

xD

As a president, say the shit that brings the country together under you, be comforting or realist or whichever, but, let the experts be the experts and don't try silencing them, or overstepping  them. That is all most everyone that has had an issue with him touting this drug with no studies is on about really.

He's a president for 46% of the country on some of his best fucking days, and he has never... I repeat, never tried to bridge the gap. 

How is his approval looking today? I remember last week certain folks touting how the country is rallying behind him.

Here, I'll help you out. It isn't 50 percent. 

Screenshot_20200408-125459_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7f2792aa47f4daefc28a8a801c981ea3.jpg

Oh look... The guy who said polls were bullshit, posts poll numbers. Why could that be? 

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Being totally honest, it'd be a lot better for him if they stopped showing him at the podiums. Real talk.  He can't shut up, and he can't avoid showing how dumb he is, so, it's just better for them to not cover the guy. 

All the people that refuse to admit how dumb he is, or how silly they look trying to defend his every idiotic word could bury their heads in the sand and all would be well for them and their mental health. 

Sure you would. You would be the first one up here screaming where is Trump? What is he hiding from? Like I said it doesn't matter what he does you're against it.

• Thanks 1

Bell the media seems to have taken China over Trump. Headlines like "zero deaths in China while Trump's America deaths skyrocket" or CNN headline "humanity at fault not China". 

What is:

first your take on the media protecting China?

Do you believe this virus is China's fault?

Do you think China was honest from the get go?

7 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Apparently, we are "walking contradictions". Now THAT is some funny shit. 

Dude did you see how CNN was fluffing Coumo's balls because he was "giving people hope". That he was being a "leader of the people". That he was rallying his State. This was all said because he said "we are seeing positive results using chloroquine". 

Trump stands up there and says we are seeing great results using a drug called chloroquine. The media loses their fucking minds.

Coumo stands up there and says we are seeing positive results. The media says he is a leader. All the while blow drying his balls.

No wonder only people like hawg and bgw trust the media.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Dude did you see how CNN was fluffing Coumo's balls because he was "giving people hope". That he was being a "leader of the people". That he was rallying his State. This was all said because he said "we are seeing positive results using chloroquine". 

Trump stands up there and says we are seeing great results using a drug called chloroquine. The media loses their fucking minds.

Coumo stands up there and says we are seeing positive results. The media says he is a leader. All the while blow drying his balls.

No wonder only people like hawg and bgw trust the media.

Exactly! They are brainwashed beyond return..at least we have November to look forward to..it looks like several on here will spiral out if control with TDS SYNDROME 😈😈