FDA just approved chloroquine

thc6795

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

ok but why are so many politicians and the media so against the possibility of it working? 

They aren't against the possibility of it working. It really doesn't work. 

I'm sure they're like the rest of us and hoping like hell anything works, but, they are needing to be factual in their reporting. It turns out that many are less forgiving of the press when they make missteps than they are of the president. 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They aren't against the possibility of it working. It really doesn't work. 

I'm sure they're like the rest of us and hoping like hell anything works, but, they are needing to be factual in their reporting. It turns out that many are less forgiving of the press when they make missteps than they are of the president. 

So the people who say it saved their lives are lying? The Drs who say it is working are lying, or are wrong? Why is it so easy for you to believe the Drs who say it doesnt work over the DRs who say it works? 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

ok but why are so many politicians and the media so against the possibility of it working? 

They're not.

The are reporting the fact that the drug is not approved for use against this virus.

It's a fact.

It's bad public policy to yap about a drug that isn't approved.

• Like 1

..4 months ago I wasn't singing shit.......hit those hands for about 5 seconds and I was ready for that jambalaya and cornbread. 😀

On a serious note, we just about boil water to wash our hands. Not sure it makes a difference, but it makes sense.  Kids almost cry. That's alright ..they will get used to it.

The routine is getting old to me though. BS!

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

..4 months ago I wasn't singing shit.......hit those hands for about 5 seconds and I was ready for that jambalaya and cornbread. 😀

On a serious note, we just about boil water to wash our hands. Not sure it makes a difference, but it makes sense.  Kids almost cry. That's alright ..they will get used to it.

The routine is getting old to me though. BS!

Bitch is still crying about washing his nasty hands. 

Crying about finally being forced to practice basic personal hygiene is pretty funny...almost as funny as not knowing that the water temperature is basically irrelevant...it's the soap + friction that kills the virus. 

So essentially Chip is scalding his poor children for nothing lol. 

Boobs gonna boob I guess. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So the people who say it saved their lives are lying? The Drs who say it is working are lying, or are wrong? Why is it so easy for you to believe the Drs who say it doesnt work over the DRs who say it works? 

Because of shit I learned in 8th grade science projects man. xD

I use a laughing emoji, but, I'm being serious. 

Back in 8th grade, we did some experiments all through the year. What I learned was that we were trying to create a result. If we got the result, then we tried to recreate the result. If we did everything the same, but, the result was different, we then had to go back and try again. Try again and again until we either got the result every time or until we gave up on what created the result. 

We measured everything. We checked temperatures. Humidity. Ph balance of the water. We measured everything again and etc. 

I'm not believing or disbelieving anyone. I'm looking at the results. I understand that one doctor thinks he got a certain result. He shared the information, and doctor number 2 got a different result. This has been going on for weeks now. 

As far as the patients themselves saying it... well, I revisit that time I drank too much and ate at Buffalo Wildwings and got sick. I say the wings made me sick and nobody should ever stop at a Buffalo Wildwings ever. 

I'm just being pragmatic. I want to believe the medicine is great and helping. It may well be in specific situations for certain patients where their immune response is most responsible for their condition. It's too soon to tell, and way too soon to tout it as a miracle. 

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Because of shit I learned in 8th grade science projects man. xD

I use a laughing emoji, but, I'm being serious. 

Back in 8th grade, we did some experiments all through the year. What I learned was that we were trying to create a result. If we got the result, then we tried to recreate the result. If we did everything the same, but, the result was different, we then had to go back and try again. Try again and again until we either got the result every time or until we gave up on what created the result. 

We measured everything. We checked temperatures. Humidity. Ph balance of the water. We measured everything again and etc. 

I'm not believing or disbelieving anyone. I'm looking at the results. I understand that one doctor thinks he got a certain result. He shared the information, and doctor number 2 got a different result. This has been going on for weeks now. 

As far as the patients themselves saying it... well, I revisit that time I drank too much and ate at Buffalo Wildwings and got sick. I say the wings made me sick and nobody should ever stop at a Buffalo Wildwings ever. 

I'm just being pragmatic. I want to believe the medicine is great and helping. It may well be in specific situations for certain patients where their immune response is most responsible for their condition. It's too soon to tell, and way too soon to tout it as a miracle. 

All right man we will just agree to disagree. I understand why YOU are waiting. But the politicians and the media. To attack it the way they are. Tells me they are in cahoots with big pharma. 

BTW not sure if you're a Tool fan but Fear Inoculum is an outstanding album Ive been listening to it in my office for two days. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Crying about finally being forced to practice basic personal hygiene is pretty funny...almost as funny as not knowing that the water temperature is basically irrelevant...it's the soap + friction that kills the virus. 

So essentially Chip is scalding his poor children for nothing lol. 

Boobs gonna boob I guess. 

Any "MAN" that was coronavirus scrubbing last year at this time is a cleaner man than ME...hands anyways. Come get your props! 👍

Thanks for the water temperature tip. Your tribe has nailed coronavirus from the start.

My problem is I don't have a fake bone in my body. I got some clean hands though, dude...my hands is shining brightly!  😀

32 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

All right man we will just agree to disagree. I understand why YOU are waiting. But the politicians and the media. To attack it the way they are. Tells me they are in cahoots with big pharma. 

BTW not sure if you're a Tool fan but Fear Inoculum is an outstanding album Ive been listening to it in my office for two days. 

Yeah, I love Tool and agree on the album. 

As an aside, I'm not saying they should stop testing and studying the drug, or many drugs. This one has been weighed and in spite of side effects, they think the risk is worth the potential reward. 

They quietly do tests like this all the time and it's never an issue. Once the president weighs in it becomes an issue. That's the entire problem with the situation really. My science project grades were affected by whether I turned it in early without proper testing and proof all recorded. The president is being graded poorly for the same reason. 

I loved my Eighth grade science teacher Ms. Hall btw. She was also my 2nd grade teacher in elementary school. Very engaging lady with a huge butt xD

I wonder how she is. Idk if she's even still around or what. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Hawg this is what Drs are saying about weed and the Wuhan. Do you believe them?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/10/health/smoking-weed-coronavirus-wellness/index.html

I think it makes sense that smoking, vaping or introducing anything irritating or toxic into your lungs could make you more susceptible to serious complications. 

I've been trying to follow the underlying.conditions they list in Albany Georgia for their deaths. I haven't noticed them saying smoking weed as one issue yet. I was reading a write up from the New England Journal of Medicine that was tracking certain antibodies in three different patients and they actually did list smoking as an aggravating factor on one of the three. 

I can't find the study right this minute for some reason. I'll have to go comb my history to locate it. 

There is a lot of smart people studying this thing from every angle, man. It's still winning right now in spite of all those efforts. We have the exact same tool against this in 2020 as people had against the 1918 flu. Social distancing. Difference today is more population so it is more difficult to control. They'll eventually come up with something effective. I know they will.

Chip is the stupid mfer who fell off the ship and is drowning. Someone throws him a life preserver he looks up see's it was trump and refuses to take it.  Drowns dies meets satan.

Satan...why did you not take a chance at life?

Chip...Fuck Trump

Satan...Jesus how many more of these stupid mfers are you going to send me? 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think it makes sense that smoking, vaping or introducing anything irritating or toxic into your lungs could make you more susceptible to serious complications. 

I've been trying to follow the underlying.conditions they list in Albany Georgia for their deaths. I haven't noticed them saying smoking weed as one issue yet. I was reading a write up from the New England Journal of Medicine that was tracking certain antibodies in three different patients and they actually did list smoking as an aggravating factor on one of the three. 

I can't find the study right this minute for some reason. I'll have to go comb my history to locate it. 

There is a lot of smart people studying this thing from every angle, man. It's still winning right now in spite of all those efforts. We have the exact same tool against this in 2020 as people had against the 1918 flu. Social distancing. Difference today is more population so it is more difficult to control. They'll eventually come up with something effective. I know they will.

My son reached out to me about a month ago and asked if we could make a deal that neither of us smoke anything until we have more information on what was then a new coronavirus thing. So I haven't, and don't believe he has either. Although being let go by a suffering start-up company last week has probably tempted him more than usual.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...