FDA just approved chloroquine

thc6795

Just now, thc6795 said:

And didnt you say she was wrong? 

I said she was premature in her praise.  But my voice isn’t the only only voice.  Others have opinions and she clearly has one...and she TD poems to be a Democrat

so back to my original statement: some folks would condemn and others support him if he stated the drugs were no good and DRs didn’t know what they were doing. 

39 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

It is just crazy bro. They know damn well if Trump would have come out saying fuck chlororquine, or the Drs are full of shit. They would all b e screaming Trump is killing people, Trump is letting people die. But because he didnt and he touted it instead, they are all against it. The worst part is these fucks try to deny it. 

Trump didn't need to say a god damned thing about chloroquine. He's a fucking idiot that shoves his experts away from the mic when asked for their expert opinion, after he gave his dumb ass opinion. 

Period. 

Gtfo with your me and Trump are victimized by the left bullshit man. It's about the dumbest shit on here and it has a lot of competition. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Funny as fuck how a few weeks ago when I touted his 60% approval ratings which would include his take on chlororquine you fought tooth and nail. However now to support your argument you want to use it. 

I said the stat wasn’t good and it isn’t, I also said that it was a majority of repubs supporting that number.  But of course it includes a small % of Dems and independents.  I think they are shortsighted too.  But they doesn’t change THEIR support 

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Trump didn't need to say a god damned thing about chloroquine. He's a fucking idiot that shoves his experts away from the mic when asked for their expert opinion, after he gave his dumb ass opinion. 

Period. 

Gtfo with your me and Trump are victimized by the left bullshit man. It's about the dumbest shit on here and it has a lot of competition. 

See bell a true Trump hater. I can appreciate that he is a stupid lying mother fucker

Trump is a victim of his own big dumb mouth, and THC is a victim of Trumps big dumb mouth too. 

xD

As a president, say the shit that brings the country together under you, be comforting or realist or whichever, but, let the experts be the experts and don't try silencing them, or overstepping  them. That is all most everyone that has had an issue with him touting this drug with no studies is on about really.

He's a president for 46% of the country on some of his best fucking days, and he has never... I repeat, never tried to bridge the gap. 

How is his approval looking today? I remember last week certain folks touting how the country is rallying behind him.

Here, I'll help you out. It isn't 50 percent. 

Screenshot_20200408-125459_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7f2792aa47f4daefc28a8a801c981ea3.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Trump is a victim of his own big dumb mouth, and THC is a victim of Trumps big dumb mouth too. 

xD

As a president, say the shit that brings the country together under you, be comforting or realist or whichever, but, let the experts be the experts and don't try silencing them, or overstepping  them. That is all most everyone that has had an issue with him touting this drug with no studies is on a out really.

He's a president for 46% of the country on some of his best fucking days, and he has never... I repeat, never tried to bridge the gap. 

How is his approval looking today? I remember last week certain folks touting how the country is rallying behind him.

Here, I'll help you out. It isn't 50 percent. 

Screenshot_20200408-125459_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7f2792aa47f4daefc28a8a801c981ea3.jpg

So he's currently where Obama spent most of his presidency also - without the benefit of a national press slapping and pulling each other's hair every day to be the first in line to tongue his balls.

Thanks, Hawg. Great info.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

So he's currently where Obama spent most of his presidency also - without the benefit of a national press slapping and pulling each other's hair every day to be the first in line to tongue his balls.

Thanks, Hawg. Great info.

Yeah except, today, we are in a national emergency situation and that's the best the idiot can muster in approval. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Nah I'm an equal opportunity hater. I hate dumbasses all the same. Not just Trump. You can get lumped in too, with your victim of the left bullshit. Haha

You going to take your ball and run home now little bitch or are you going to threaten to ban me. How does it feel having power for the first time?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I always liked Trump on The Apprentice. Back when he could look smart with the great editing and direction of NBC behind him. 

Today, as president, since he is unable to edit out his stupidity, he looks stupid, and I don't really care much for stupid. Especially in a president. 

See bell this is one of the fake fucks who said " I always wanted chloroquine to work" fucking liar. 

11 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

See bell this is one of the fake fucks who said " I always wanted chloroquine to work" fucking liar. 

THC the feelings don’t have to be mutually exclusive.  One can want Chloroquine to work while at the same time thinking trump is an a$$.  

you’ve made them attached at the hip, not the publc per se. (by doing so you’ve politicized this potential cure) 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah except, today, we are in a national emergency situation and that's the best the idiot can muster in approval. 

I'll refer you back to the aforementioned press tonguing a certain president's balls and wanting to take a cheese grater to another's since before he even took office.

👍

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Apparently, we are "walking contradictions". Now THAT is some funny shit. 

Well you are.  You two never stop to think what you’ve spouted off before, before you go flaming about something new.   You two make a lot of illogical conclusions 

21 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

THC the feelings don’t have to be mutually exclusive.  One can want Chloroquine to work while at the same time thinking trump is an a$$.  

you’ve made them attached at the hip, not the publc per se. (by doing so you’ve politicized this potential cure) 

That is fucking funny. I have politicized this? Fucking hilarious. 

Potential cure? Really? Yesterday there was no proof it worked. Today this is a potential cure. This is funny as fuck too. 

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Potential cure? Really? Yesterday there was no proof it worked. Today this is a potential cure. This is funny as fuck too. 

Potential cure and no proof that it works are actually not mutually exclusive statements.

Saying cure itself is actually not accurate at all but those two claims are not mutually exclusive, Einstein.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

That is fucking funny. I have politicized this? Fucking hilarious. 

you insisting that opinions on chloroquine are attached to trump is politicizing it.  (Especially when people have brought up safety and overall effectiveness as issues/concerns)

It’s always been a potential remedy, the key word is potential, one that needs to go through the rigors of testing etc to determine its viability for general use.  

12 minutes ago, concha said:

I'll refer you back to the aforementioned press tonguing a certain president's balls and wanting to take a cheese grater to another's since before he even took office.

👍

Yep, they do Trump a major disservice by showing him talk. I mean, can you believe how they show him standing at the podiums saying so much stupid shit? 

God, I can't understand why they continue to taking that cheese grater to him!

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yep, they do Trump a major disservice by showing him talk. I mean, can you believe how they show him standing at the podiums saying so much stupid shit? 

They don't cover him = media bias

They do cover him = media bias

Can't you see?!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I say Trump is a dumbass that shouldn't tout a drug that is unproven for what he is touting it for, so, now that means I didn't want the drug to work. 

Total shitshow of bullshit. Hahaha. 

Every third sentence from THC is a "Trump the victim" line, but, somehow everyone else is politicizing everything. 

Damn. Smh.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can you imagine marble mouth Joe in this situation? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

They don't cover him = media bias

They do cover him = media bias

Can't you see?!

Being totally honest, it'd be a lot better for him if they stopped showing him at the podiums. Real talk.  He can't shut up, and he can't avoid showing how dumb he is, so, it's just better for them to not cover the guy. 

All the people that refuse to admit how dumb he is, or how silly they look trying to defend his every idiotic word could bury their heads in the sand and all would be well for them and their mental health.