Insecure mental midgets with guns disrupt Lansing during Crisis

noonereal

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It was a really immature statement..I expect better from him.

He is not the only one who said or thinks like that. In their world if you support President Trump you're either a racist, uneducated, redneck, Bible thumper, conspiracy freak. You're beneath them and you deserve all the hate they give you. 

In their world you can rape women as long as you're a demoRAT. In their world it is ok with Mexicans when a white demoRAT calls a republiCON Mexican a stupid spic. In their world it is ok for white demoRATS to call black republiCONS the N word or uncle Tom. In their world you think and act like they do or else.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Not sure where you’re getting “whining” from...you’re the one who seems to be getting worked up that I don’t feel like engaging you. 🤷‍♂️

"You made, bro?"

"Worked up"

"Frothing at the mouth"

It has nothing to do with engaging anybody. No, you just don't have any substance.

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

When zulu can pretend to be right he pounds that over and over again.

When he's clearly wrong and makes a silly claim he pounds the memes.

😄

That, or you are avoiding doing your job and/or are desperately begging for attention.

Maybe if you search for more posts from years ago zulu will not think it's creepy and will love you.

Give it a shot.

👍

10 minutes ago, The Guru said:

The only routine you're familiar with is doing this when you don't have anything else to say.

Just trying to help you get zulu to love you, bro.

A post where you string together 10 or 15 of his posts from, say...  2017 might make him swoon.  Who could resist that?

Best of luck.

🤩 💝  🌹

51 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Jesus christ lol. 

Most posters are on here for fun and recreation.

Andy just has this weird obsession and desperation about him.

Going back years looking for crap. "I stumbled upon your post from two years ago"... 🤣

Actually spending time looking up strings of a dozen posts to toss around.

That's not strange.  😳

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

There's concha again calling his lies "fun and recreation" and calling accurate quotes of him "strange."

It's fun to lie!

It's strange to hold people to their words!

💩

Yeah.

This is another obsession of yours.

If you think I lie then you certainly do also.

Also, I am not referring simply to quoting me (which is sometimes in context, sometimes not, sometimes properly interpreted, sometimes not). You do this frequently and with multiple folks.

You make an industry out of this.  It is like your reason for being.

I can't think of another poster on here who is desperately obsessed enough to look up strings of other people's posts and spend their time going through 2 and 3 years of threads frantically looking for crap to fight about.

Try to enjoy life a little, Andy.

Just now, The Guru said:

Yours have been demonstrated, though.

🤷‍♂️

No more than what you would call lies, Andy.

You really need to relax.

This isn't a real life Thunderdome.

I have debates and get into it with plenty of people on here who I would happily have a beer with and I'm quite confident we'd have a great time and still not agree.

You come across as a creepy obsessed stalker type who just doesn't know how to disengage or just step back and have fun.

It's a side board on a high school football chat site.

"Relax, Francis"

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

No more than what you would call lies, Andy.

You really need to relax.

This isn't a real life Thunderdome.

I have debates and get into it with plenty of people on here who I would happily have a beer with and I'm quite confident we'd have a great time and still not agree.

You come across as a creepy obsessed stalker type who just doesn't know how to disengage or just step back and have fun.

It's a side board on a high school football chat site.

"Relax, Francis"

Poor Andy is so upset about who he is and how is life is turned out that this forum makes him feel like a big man. It's all he has. I actually feel sorry for him even though he is a giant douchebag