Insecure mental midgets with guns disrupt Lansing during Crisis

noonereal

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Just a blanket comment on the hate and bigotry. 

bgw

Seems you think it's coming from one side.

No examples?

Not willing to call anyone out?

I've certainly come across some racism and those folks are on ignore. The most egregious I have come across is a liberal. Cajun.

He called a black marine a n****r and has never repented. In fact, he has publicly stated he thinks the use of the n-bomb is justified "when needed". He is against interracial marriage (without which I would not have a family, btw).

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

No examples?

I've certainly come across some racism and those folks are on ignore. The most egregious I have come across is a liberal. Cajun.

He called a black marine a n****r and has never repented. In fact, he has publicly stated he thinks the use of the n-bomb is justified "when needed". He is against interracial marriage (without which I would not have a family, btw).

There is simply no reasoning with these folks.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

No examples?

So you are not digging the original topic of the thread, we get it. Your tribe looks stupid!

Facts of the matter are YOU have been in more racially motivated threads than anyone here. In fact,  you are in ALL of them. Easy to prove.  Sad. 

I repent to NO man,  especially one like you. 

Carry on NOT liking what your new tribe looks like. 

PS. Anytime you want to debate interracial marriage with me don't be a pussy about it.  Man up!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Horsefly said:

These were listed to only illustrate what the article was about.  

Don't you know?

Unless you can post every flag that's ever been at a Trump rally then you don't have a leg to stand on.

Don't believe me?

I've got a thread about liberals being unbearably annoying. I've got one about a Governor asking for more ventilators then he might need.

concha's on the beat. He's focused on the important stuff, man.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Don't you know?

Unless you can post every flag that's ever been at a Trump rally then you don't have a leg to stand on.

Don't believe me?

I've got a thread about liberals being unbearably annoying. I've got one about a Governor asking for more ventilators then he might need.

concha's on the beat. He's focused on the important stuff, man.

I've got those covered. Don't you worry!

If you could handle the rest of the globally life-changing activity on this secondary board of a high school football chat community, that'd be great, Andy.  That's if you've got time between not doing your job (if you have one) or looking for one (if you don't). Thanks, man.

d69lo2o-f263c0e7-f2bf-4873-965e-cc0e5875

We got this!

11 hours ago, RedZone said:

So you are not digging the original topic of the thread, we get it. Your tribe looks stupid!

Facts of the matter are YOU have been in more racially motivated threads than anyone here. In fact,  you are in ALL of them. Easy to prove.  Sad. 

PS. Anytime you want to debate interracial marriage with me don't be a pussy about it.  Man up!

So SOC appears to be alright with using the N word anyone else? 

12 hours ago, RedZone said:

Bell here is what the racist cajun posted, replying to Conch. Conch said the only open racist on the board was Cajun who called a Marine Ni^^er.

SOC agreed with Cajuns post.

• Haha 1