Insecure mental midgets with guns disrupt Lansing during Crisis

noonereal

4 hours ago, The Guru said:

Don't you know?

Unless you can post every flag that's ever been at a Trump rally then you don't have a leg to stand on.

Don't believe me?

I've got a thread about liberals being unbearably annoying. I've got one about a Governor asking for more ventilators then he might need.

concha's on the beat. He's focused on the important stuff, man.

Than not then...

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, noonereal said:

IMHO, zero (0), is the optimal number of confederate flags at pretty much any rally, but maybe that's just me.  🙄 

Here's another link with a little more background information.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/lock-her-anti-whitmer-coronavirus-lockdown-protestors-swarm-michigan-capitol-n1184426

image.png.2fc0ca63c4f2f0c321ef61cc2c4110e5.png

Reminds me of how the Tea Party started.  These are some of the same business groups that want people to go back to work in a pandemic but also want Congress to pass a law that prevents them from getting sued if workers get sick   -- Maybe we should invest in testing and health infrastructure to make going to work safer instead.

😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

17 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

IMHO, zero (0), is the optimal number of confederate flags at pretty much any rally, but maybe that's just me.  🙄 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/lock-her-anti-whitmer-coronavirus-lockdown-protestors-swarm-michigan-capitol-n1184426

Reminds me of how the Tea Party started.  These are some of the same business groups that want people to go back to work in a pandemic but also want Congress to pass a law that prevents them from getting sued if workers get sick   -- Maybe we should invest in testing and health infrastructure to make going to work safer instead.

😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

Every time I see one of your posts I know you’re bringing fire and brimstone!  Good stuff 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷😷

Good find.  It had all the looks of a billionaire funded political stunt.  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's not even a real thing man. It's just the flu. Some overblown press created hype. Time to get out there and go to work. Shop till you drop. xD Governors are chomping at their bits to crank it up. 

Yeah, these fuckers need to get out in front of this manufactured media hyped bullshit.

I’ll wait....

BGW

30 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

A few boobs with confederate flags notwithstanding, it’s pretty clear that there’s an increasingly good chance that Michigan stays red this fall. 

This is weird since it seems like you're saying this only because of a few boobs with confederate flags showed up in Michigan.

• Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Not really, but not surprising that’s where you choose to go first lol.

Always with the myopic take. 

I go there first because people like you say silly things without any evidence or support whatsoever.

It's not surprising that you think basic facts and knowledge of history/trends is myopic.

2000: Gore +5.1

2004: Kerry +3.4

2008: Obama +16.4

2012: Obama + 9.5

2016: Trump +0.3

And the 2018 statewide races:

Gov: Whitmer +9.5

Sen: Stabenow +6.5

And the RealClearPolitics polling average:

2020: Biden +4.4

So zulu decides to make this claim in a thread about armed protestors in Lansing but calls them boobs and says that, notwithstanding said boobs, it looks increasingly good for a Republican win in 2020.

Of course he doesn't provide anything to support this claim.

And then when pushed back on it just calls my take myopic.

😄

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, zulu1128 said:

Sounds like you’ve got everything all figured out with your history and trends. No need to look any deeper than that, I guess.

You've had two chances now to set me straight on looking deeper. In fact, I challenged you to support your claim.

(crickets)

Instead of doing that, you just post lol's and whine.

Typical.

• Thumbs Down 2

53 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Well, you’re pretty amusing.

Not sure where you’re getting “whining” from...you’re the one who seems to be getting worked up that I don’t feel like engaging you. 🤷‍♂️

Andy is simply a panty waste living in mommy's basement..ignoring people he was hired to work for to "feel" like a know it all on a hsfb website😂

4 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

And some innocent person they come in contact with at the grocery store?😕

That are all innocent. This fuck don't like them because they don't think like him. So he is hoping they all get the Wuhan.

Since we are hoping Wuhan on others now. Here is hoping Rufus and his wife catch it.