Shangri-La Academy 2020 Schedule

eaglesinsider

Shangri-La Academy will be coached by the Dali Llama and an actual llama. I have put together their full schedule and all credit goes to me. All games to be televised on China Global Television Network and Russia 1. A beat reporter from Pravda will be embedded with the team and cover all games. Tried to get games with a bunch of 1A public schools but they all backed out #cowards #nomncforyou. Another satisfied client.

8/22 @ Wuhan Wet Markets (#1 ranked team in China!!!)

8/29 @ USA Academy (AL) (will be played in their awesome stadium that totally physically exists just like Shangra-La)

9/4 *Mars Prep (Martians have been getting transfers from as far away as Jupiter and Uranus)

9/11 @ Archbishop Hoban (OH)

9/18 *Life Christian Academy (VA)

9/25 @ Berlin Rebels (GER)

10/2 @ Capital Prep (CT)

10/9 @ Saint Frances Academy (MD)

10/16 @ Pyongyang University (NK) (coached by Dennis Rodman) 

10/23 *Middle Earth Hobbits

10/30 @ Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

11/6 @ Bishop Sycamore/Youthbuild/Whatever They're Calling Themselves In A Given Week To Throw Off Debt Collectors (OH)

* Home games to be played on an unmarked field on the Tibetan plains

Thank goodness for China. #batsoup #shanghaied #UFO

Please give credit to my new LLC, Universal Football Operations (UFO) for all matchups

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Coach Rodman is good for North Korea, good for reclassed North Koreans and good for the Communist country of North Korea.

That team will boatrace S.A., put a running clock 1st quarter. Would boatrace the rest of the field if Insider would Tweet that schedule to fruition.

P.U. will be rolling out helmets modeled after Rodmans hair coloring during the Bulls reign.

BGW

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

Shangri-La Academy will be coached by the Dali Llama and an actual llama. I have put together their full schedule and all credit goes to me. All games to be televised on China Global Television Network and Russia 1. A beat reporter from Pravda will be embedded with the team and cover all games. Tried to get games with a bunch of 1A public schools but they all backed out #cowards #nomncforyou. Another satisfied client.

8/29 @ USA Academy (AL) (will be played in their awesome stadium that totally physically exists just like Shangra-La)

9/4 *Mars Prep (Martians have been getting transfers from as far away as Jupiter and Uranus)

10/2 @ Capital Prep (CT)

11/6 @ Bishop Sycamore/Youthbuild/Whatever They're Calling Themselves In A Given Week To Throw Off Debt Collectors (OH)

Please give credit to my new LLC, Universal Football Operations (UFO) for all matchups

8/22 has been canceled and replaced with the Wuuuuhan BatEaters

D6049301-45DD-4CCF-A6EC-A27194669E5A.jpeg

• Haha 9

4 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Shangri-La Academy coach ducking GOA... CBL reports a lucrative deal was offered to SLA to come to Vegas and play at "The Death Star" but the hold up was SLA required all coaches have a high roller suite at the ARIA.  CBL CEO CodBeard says "The ARIA requirement was an excuse to not schedule the game and SLA are cowards"  he also stated "SLA will have no chance at a MUC ( Mythical Universal Championship) without GOA on their schedule"

For all your MUC scheduling needs visit CBL@GoDaddy.com

*disclaimer.. This message brought to you in part by the Cult of the Golden Orb, Golden Orb Academy and CodBeard Logistics.  No animals were harmed in bringing you this message. We are not responsible for lost fees, valuables, lost wages, travel expenses or real estate foreclosures in conjunction with anything related to enrollment, donations or promises of the COTGO, GOA or CBL ...That being said.  Are you the Lemon?

You know the deal... no game unless you abandon your false religion and convert to Tibetan Buddhism and game must be at a neutral site on the deck of the Russian aircraft carrier Admiral Kuznetsov

Russia's Admiral Kuznetsov Aircraft Carrier Is Getting A Massive ...

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Coach Rodman is good for North Korea, good for reclassed North Koreans and good for the Communist country of North Korea.

That team will boatrace S.A., put a running clock 1st quarter. Would boatrace the rest of the field if Insider would Tweet that schedule to fruition.

P.U. will be rolling out helmets modeled after Rodmans hair coloring during the Bulls reign.

BGW

PU QB'd by the Supreme Leader who had 18 holes-in-one his first time playing golf. Rumor has it he's scored a touchdown on every snap of his career but this is his first out of country game so we'll see how he does without the anti-aircraft gun to mow down opponents who get within 10 yards of him.

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

@eaglesinsider

Do you still put together the schedules for all MD teams in a single place since the Sun message board went down?  

I always appreciated the work you put into that; it was very informative and I’m sure it took a lot of time and effort.

I try to pull them together still but it's been a slower process as of late. I'm actually much further ahead then usual due to the current situation. I've got them on an excel now, when they're complete they'll go up on mocofootball.com

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

10/2 @ Capital Prep (CT)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!!!!!!  @GardenStateBaller HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

Montgomery County, MD but they have other threads for the other counties but it's a pretty dead forum other than MoCo talk

https://mocofb.com/

Some of the old Sun forum members go here as well but the owner/mod is a D-Bag and a shill for the Sun Paper..Stickler for rules and has a quick ban hammer.. He has banned me at least twice lol

https://www.baltimoresportsandlife.com/forum/index.php?/forum/71-high-school-sports/

Moco in spanish is bugger. 

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, eaglesinsider said:

10/2 @ Capital Prep (CT)

That's worth 2 likes...  well done sir.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

3wxbb9.jpg

People who have something against our instruction and the opportunities we're giving to beasts from the ethereal realm are just plain anti-American bigot racists! 

So what if our entire starting OL is made up of actual Yetis, they deserve the same opportunity to beat up on 15 year old high school kids in a game of football as anyone else.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, eaglesinsider said:

People who have something against our instruction and the opportunities we're giving to beasts from the ethereal realm are just plain anti-American bigot racists! 

So what if our entire starting OL is made up of actual Yetis, they deserve the same opportunity to beat up on 15 year old high school kids in a game of football as anyone else.

BGW 

image.gif

Shangri-La Academy

@Shangri_LaFootball

Excited to welcome another transfer from the football hotbed of Pakistan, hailing from the Northern Provinces, please welcome c/o 2011 (oh crap I mean c/o 2021) Muhammad Mohammed Mohamed from Al-Qaeda Prep in Islamabad. He will be an EXPLOSIVE addition to our offense at the position of FB (Full Bomber). Welcome to SLA #UFO #playthebest #anytimeanyplaceanywhere #materdeiarecowardsfornotplayingus

Muslim Suicide Bomber Blank Template - Imgflip

• Haha 4

Shangri-La Academy

@Shangri_LaFootball

Proud to announce the addition of our new transfer starting QB Johnny Manziel, who choses to identify as 17 and any state association that doesn't accept that are right-wing Nazi Commie KKK bigots. HC Llama on the acquisition: "I talked to Biff Poggi and he told me 'f*** it, when you're rich the rules don't apply to you'"

Johnny Manziel rips the XFL while praising himself

Top assistant Llama also commented on the acquisition:

#UFO #blessed #itakecreditforallofjohhnyfootballsoffershealreadyhadbeforetransferring

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Oh shit, see this is what happens when sports are shut down. 

The energy has to go somewhere. 

BGW

In my case this is what happens when you go from living/working in Rome and all that comes with it to quarantine in rural Maryland and then throw not having sports on top of it. I can't walk to the Colosseum or the beaches, spend an evening at the Vatican or enjoy night life in a city with by far the highest concentration and variety of attractive women I've ever seen but I can shitpost on a national hsfb message board.

• Haha 2