In NY, we all must wear a mask

noonereal

13 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I'm black, BGW. And conch's married to a Latina. Soooo this was pretty much a 10/10 on the epic fail scale in terms of trying to be clever...and what have I/we reversed again? 

Concha is married to a Latina?!...and that's his claim to fame..so therefore he's not a dumb red neck too?!...wrong answer Blueballs.

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Same here as of 8pm tomorrow night..mask not mandatory..scarves bandanas etc are ok to use..no idea where to get a mask...wierd that i saw one for sale at a gas station a few weeks ago for $5.95

maybe you can get away covering your mug with one of your pom-poms??...tape it across your face so you can't talk and bother people..🤡...I'm sure the fellas at the park playing hoops won't mind mam!

11 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Same here as of 8pm tomorrow night..mask not mandatory..scarves bandanas etc are ok to use..no idea where to get a mask...wierd that i saw one for sale at a gas station a few weeks ago for $5.95

indeed, the hard part is trying buy a mask or bandanna

all the hoarders have squirreled away everything. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I'm black, BGW. And conch's married to a Latina. Soooo this was pretty much a 10/10 on the epic fail scale in terms of trying to be clever...and what have I/we reversed again? 

Come on bro. You know you're not "really" black. Only real black people hate Trump.

Who you fooling man?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1