Crenshaw is a star!!!

Nolebull813

Crenshaw never lied about his service related medals.

"There were an awful lot of Purple Hearts—from shrapnel; some of those might have been M-40 grenades," said George Elliott, Kerry's commanding officer. "The Purple Hearts were coming down in boxes. Kerry, he had three Purple Hearts. None of them took him off duty".

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Crenshaw never lied about his service related medals.

"There were an awful lot of Purple Hearts—from shrapnel; some of those might have been M-40 grenades," said George Elliott, Kerry's commanding officer. "The Purple Hearts were coming down in boxes. Kerry, he had three Purple Hearts. None of them took him off duty".

Kerry had fellow vets who served with him lined up around the block to protest him.

It still has bupkus to do with Crenshaw.

Kerry was brought up because Andy knows he was looking foolish talking shit about a highly-decorated and educated man being an "airhead". Pure chaff and deflection. He does it all the time.

• Like 2

Just now, concha said:

Kerry had fellow vets who served with him lined up around the block to protest him.

Kerry was brought up because Andy knows he was looking foolish talking shit about a highly-decorated and educated man being an "airhead". Pure chaff and deflection. He does it all the time.

I know but to bring up a liar like Kerry. That's just fucking stupid. 

If he thinks Crenshaw is an airhead, what does the dumb fuck think of AOC?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, concha said:

I bet Andy has never admitted to being wrong his entire life...and mommy still coddles him..keeps him close to her nipple while stroking his hair saying,"its ok Andy boy..they're not as smart as you...you are always right...there there Andy boy..let me make you some cookies"

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I bet Andy has never admitted to being wrong his entire life...and mommy still coddles him..keeps him close to her nipple while stroking his hair saying,"its ok Andy boy..they're not as smart as you...you are always right...there there Andy boy..let me make you some cookies"

Yeah that fuck has no friends for sure. When he walks away from a group people are thinking "what a complete dick".

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

This fucking schmo calls Crenshaw and airhead all the while praising AOC. Tells you everything you need to know about bitch boy canes.

When did I praise AOC?

I think they both suffer from the same thing: speaking way too much, and forcefully, about things that they don't really understand.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, concha said:

John Kerry and who I vote for have nothing to do with your accusation that Crenshaw is an airhead.

Your immediate defense for Crenshaw were two things that you immediately dimissed about Kerry.

Again, your hypocrisy is the issue here.

Not that hard to understand but I'm delighted to see that it bothers you so much.

(That's because it's true)

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Really fucking hero here is another lie.

presidential campaign, Kerry was forced to admit significant details of his service in Vietnam weren't true—recall his claim that he spent Christmas of 1968 in Cambodia where U.S. troops were not supposed to be and "I have that memory which is seared -- seared -- in me."

John Kerry is more highly-decorated than Dan Crenshaw.

Fact.

concha tried to claim otherwise.

He was exposed, again, for running his mouth with no facts.

3 hours ago, concha said:

Actually few, if any, of the Swift Boat Vets actually served in close enough quarters to witness any of the events in question. They had a political disagreement with Kerry after the war and they had a vendetta because of it. Simple as that.

Republican-funded Group Attacks Kerry's War Record

McCain : I think the ad is dishonest and dishonorable. As it is none of these individuals served on the boat (Kerry) commanded. Many of his crewmates have testified to his courage under fire.  I think John Kerry served honorably in Vietnam.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I like Andy’s mom....

BGW 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Your immediate defense for Crenshaw were two things that you immediately dimissed about Kerry.

Again, your hypocrisy is the issue here.

Not that hard to understand but I'm delighted to see that it bothers you so much.

(That's because it's true)

No.

There is no hypocrisy.

I didn't call Kerry an airhead.

YOU called Crenshaw an airhead.

And you were shown to be a jackass for it.

Delightful watching how you have to shuck, jive and divert.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, The Guru said:

His service and educational background have bupkus to do with his current state of being an airhead.

Which doesn't exist apart from being the opinion of one of this site's most stridently dedicated leftist shills.

That's you, Andy.

👍

54 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Neither did John Kerry.

Purple Hearts are awarded to those who are injured while deployed. John Kerry was awarded three of them. All checked out.

Kerry was miraculously fortunate. Three Purple Hearts. Never missed a day. One was for a bruise. They got him home early.

Lucky guy.

• Like 2

This is typical Andy.

He calls a fine man whose courage and academic pedigree are light years beyond his, and is shown to be the fool.

Then he has to shuck and jive and act like the discussion was about someone who has less than nothing to with Crenshaw. 🤡

Andy SOP.

🤣

8 hours ago, The Guru said:

Every time I've seen him he's displayed the traits of an airhead.

He looks and acts like a guy who was raised in a Republican bubble and has never heard any of the arguments against his positions, ever.

He recites Republican dogma on issues as if he just read a Conservatism for Idiots book.

Wow... Not only are you a complete dipshit when it comes to football on all levels.   You're a complete dipshit when it comes to Politics.

That makes you a "TWO-TIME DIPSHIT!!" WINNER!!!!!

Congrats!😉