Crenshaw is a star!!!

Nolebull813

So, we have a highly-decorated Navy Seal who is a graduate of two of the finest institutions of higher learning in the land, but we're to believe he is an airhead because an extreme leftist FAU graduate who posts on the secondary board of a college football chat site says so and has posted a couple of videos.

Awesome.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, concha said:

So, we have a highly-decorated Navy Seal who is a graduate of two of the finest institutions of higher learning in the land, but we're to believe he is an airhead because an extreme leftist FAU graduate who posts on the secondary board of a college football chat site says so and has posted a couple of videos.

Awesome.

Use your deep connections in right-wing toady circles to get the Congressman to debate me on any issue.

Oh, and what was your opinion of the highly-decorated serviceman who graduated from one of our finest institutions of higher learning in the 2004 Presidential Election?

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, The Guru said:

Use your deep connections in right-wing toady circles to get the Congressman to debate me on any issue.

Oh, and what was your opinion of the highly-decorated serviceman who graduated from one of our finest institutions of higher learning in the 2004 Presidential Election?

I think he was not nearly as highly-decorated and like many children of elites, got in due to his family.

Your bravery in challenging Crenshaw is noted. Speaking of things that will never happen....  🤡

One wonders why a purportedly brilliant and politically-motivated guy such as yourself is now an just ex-low level employee of the Florida DEO spending 12-18 hours a day on an obscure high school football chat site, and not running for high office.

Perhaps IQ and personality issues?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I think he was not nearly as highly-decorated and like many children of elites, got in due to his family.

Crenshaw has 2 bronze stars and a purple heart.

Kerry has a silver star, a bronze star and 3 purple hearts.

Oops.

💩

I love when concha tries to (ignorantly) defend his position as if it was based on any actual standard.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Also, Crenshaw's dad worked for an oil company and he was born in Scotland and graduated from high school in Colombia.

He wasn't exactly middle class.

You have no clue how he got into Tufts and Harvard.

But that didn't stop you from just making something up.

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Crenshaw has 2 bronze stars and a purple heart.

Kerry has a silver, a bronze star and 3 purple hearts.

Oops.

💩

I love when concha tries to (ignorantly) defend his position as if it was based on any actual standard.

I thought you were referring to Bush as you posted a video of him.

This your usual MO, anyway.

Kerry has nothing to do with Crenshaw.

You claim something about Crenshaw and now you scurry around shooting chaff.

I suppose Crenshaw "only" being a Navy Seal who lost his eye in combat and has 2 bronze stars and purple heart and a Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal with valor proves a point on your part? 🤡

John Kerry's education makes Crenshaw an airhead? If that's the case then Crenshaw's make you a fucking retard.

Carry on.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

I thought you were referring to Bush as you posted a video of him.

You thought this statement was about Bush?

26 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You need to retire from this game, concha.

You simply suck.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Also, Crenshaw's dad worked for an oil company and he was born in Scotland and graduated from high school in Colombia.

He wasn't exactly middle class.

You have no clue how he got into Tufts and Harvard.

But that didn't stop you from just making something up.

Which means his dad may have well been in the field and was likely not a head office exec.

You have no fucking clue if he was middle class or not.

He certainly was not a Boston brahman Kerry.

Keep embarrassing yourself.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Again, if you haven't figured it out by now, this is about your hypocrisy.

Crenshaw decorated, highly-educated = good!

Kerry decorated, highly-educated = whatever!

What hypocrisy?

You called Crenshaw an airhead. A total fail.

I don't recall saying a damned thing about Kerry in this thread. YOU brought him up.

I simply pointed to YOU calling CRENSHAW an airhead being bullshit.

Keep trying to divert from your BS. 🤡

6 minutes ago, concha said:

John Kerry's education makes Crenshaw an airhead? If that's the case then Crenshaw's make you a fucking retard

No, Crenshaw is an airhead because he's an airhead.

Your objection to this claim is noted, if not actually demonstrated with argument and fact.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

What hypocrisy?

You very likely hated Kerry and voted for Bush.

Even though he had higher decorations and better education than Crenshaw.

You just like Crenshaw because he's an airhead who's on your side. Nothing more. So stop lying and claiming that it's tied to some standard.

• Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You very likely hated Kerry and voted for Bush.

Even though he had higher decorations and better education than Crenshaw.

You just like Crenshaw because he's an airhead who's on your side. Nothing more. So stop lying and claiming that it's tied to some standard.

You are just being king bumblefuck with this. 🤣

John Kerry and who I vote for have nothing to do with your accusation that Crenshaw is an airhead.

N-O-T-H-I-N-G

This is your usual shuck and jive when you are called out.

I think it is safe to say that the Navy Seals do not pick "airheads" to go out on highly secretive and politically sensitive ops. 🤡

And Tufts and Harvard probably don't provide spots for the sons of petroleum engineers just for shits and giggles. If you can cite his father being a top, head office executive for a major petroleum company when Crenshaw was applying to colleges, then let me know. I can tell you he was not a graduate of Tufts nor Harvard. He's a Texas A&M grad. He was regional management when his son got into Tufts. 🤡

You are a freaking clown.

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

So he is an airhead? You think he is less intelligent than say, Joe Biden? What about him comes across as an airhead? 

This fucking schmo calls Crenshaw and airhead all the while praising AOC. Tells you everything you need to know about bitch boy canes.

• Like 1