Crenshaw is a star!!!

Nolebull813

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

John Kerry is more highly-decorated than Dan Crenshaw.

Fact.

concha tried to claim otherwise.

He was exposed, again, for running his mouth with no facts.

Kerry is a dipshit fool... just like you.

He can take his Medals and his DD214 and go wipe his ass with them.

He came back to the United States and immediately tossed many of medals in the street like trash and threw 1,000's of fellow vets under the bus.

Just another Liberal Loon Elitist idiot.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Kerry is a dipshit fool... just like you.

He can take his Medals and his DD214 and go wipe his ass with them.

He came back to the United States and immediately tossed many of medals in the street like trash and threw 1,000's of fellow vets under the bus.

Just another Liberal Loon Elitist idiot.

This is actually the entirety of the Swift Boat Vets' disagreement with Kerry, as well. It was all political. 

Yet, John O'Neill was such whiny little pussy that he couldn't keep it in the political realm. He had to lie and smear Kerry's war record.

13 hours ago, concha said:

YOU called Crenshaw an airhead.

And you were shown to be a jackass for it.

I supported my claim and got no actual pushback from anybody. You just posted weak stuff about his medals and his educational background.

I knew that I had won immediately when you did that.

Weak sauce per usual from concha.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Kerry was miraculously fortunate. Three Purple Hearts. Never missed a day. One was for a bruise. They got him home early.

Lucky guy.

And?

Proof of your, again, hypocrisy is noted.

I guess you only criticized highly-decorated veterans when it benefits your political agenda.

Nobody is surprised by this.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

The hypocrisy is your treatment of their war record.

This is all pretty straight-forward. You just have no answer for it and so you do this.

I didn't even bring up Kerry, because he is irrelevant.

You are using Kerry to try to dodge your dumbass attack on Crenshaw.

Thus, Kerry had no business being brought up, his war record was/is irrelevant and you are exposed.

Andy ducking, dodging, bobbing and weaving. To no success. 🤡

👍

12 hours ago, concha said:

No. I didn't do that.

Yes, you did.

19 hours ago, concha said:

I think he was not nearly as highly-decorated and like many children of elites, got in due to his family.

You either lied to save face or amazingly thought this was about George W. Bush even though George Bush never actually served in combat and has exactly zero medals.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, concha said:

I didn't even bring up Kerry, because he is irrelevant.

I know, I did.

Because it's totally relevant to your dishonesty and hypocrisy.

So much so that even the next day you still haven't come up with an answer for why Crenshaw's military record and educational attainment matter at all.

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I supported my claim and got no actual pushback from anybody. You just posted weak stuff about his medals and his educational background.

I knew that I had won immediately when you did that.

Weak sauce per usual from concha.

You posted a couple of videos. They were weak.

You think you win all the time even when you are shown to be the fool.

You are, on the basis of your opinion, calling a decorated Navy Seal with an academic pedigree an order of magnitude beyond yours to be an airhead. 🤣

Evidence? A couple of leftist videos. Two. And your leftist shill opinion.  🤡

Tell yourself you're doing great, Andy.  🤣

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes, you did.

You either lied to save face or amazingly thought this was about George W. Bush even though George Bush never actually served in combat and has exactly zero medals.

Response explained already.

This is just you and your usual intellectual dishonesty.

9 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I know, I did.

Because it's totally relevant to your dishonesty and hypocrisy.

So much so that even the next day you still haven't come up with an answer for why Crenshaw's military record and educational attainment matter at all.

The subject matter was Crenshaw and your accusation of him being an airhead.

That you think you are arguing from a position of strength is comedy gold.

You are arguing that decorated Navy Seals are airheads, and also people with academic pedigrees far above your own. Years - decades in fact - of achievement and recognition.

Your counters are two brief videos and your ass, from whence your opinions come.

You're doing great, Andy.

Try changing the subject again. 🤣

🤡

He calls a fine man whose courage and academic pedigree are light years beyond his, and is shown to be the fool.

I called him an airhead and you've done nothing to dissuade me or provided any evidence to the contrary.

You've just appealed to his military background and educational attainment and called him a fine man despite, again, having nothing to support this claim.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I called him an airhead and you've done nothing to dissuade me or provided any evidence to the contrary.

You've just appealed to his military background and educational attainment and called him a fine man despite, again, having nothing to support this claim.

You really provided none to back up your opinion, Sport.

Two brief videos versus a lifetime of achievement so far above yours you'd need a telescope to see it.

You're actually saying that the Navy let a man educated at one our best universities into the Seal teams to be an officer and special operator for a decade - ten long years and FIVE tours of duty  - who is by your accusation "an airhead".  🤣

Again, I congratulate your surgeon for the completely successful embarrassment bypass surgery he performed on you. 🤡

23 minutes ago, concha said:

You posted a couple of videos. They were weak.

Those were merely examples.

And the only thing weak was Crenshaw's response to Joe Rogan's simple refutation of the crux of his healthcare argument.

If your main argument falls apart that easily, and quickly, then it's clear that you haven't spent even two seconds thinking seriously about that issue.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

You really provided none to back up your opinion, Sport.

Yes, I did.

In fact, I did so much so that you are only now circling back because you didn't really have anything to come back with at the time. You were incredibly ignorant of Crenshaw's background and knowledge of issues.

But that didn't stop you from calling him a fine man anyway with no evidence whatsoever.

Typical lyin' concha.

Just says things to make himself feel better.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

29 minutes ago, concha said:

You are arguing that decorated Navy Seals are airheads, and also people with academic pedigrees far above your own. Years - decades in fact - of achievement and recognition.

This is almost comical in its ineptitude. 

I called a single Navy SEAL an airhead and now concha is claiming that I'm calling decorated Navy SEALS airheads.

Why?

Because he has to lie.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Those were merely examples.

And the only thing weak was Crenshaw's response to Joe Rogan's simple refutation of the crux of his healthcare argument.

If your main argument falls apart that easily, and quickly, then it's clear that you haven't spent even two seconds thinking seriously about that issue.

Two degrees from top institutions...

Ten years, five tours, several decorations and progression up the ranks as one of the world's elite special operators...

But Andy the unemployed boob from FAU has a video he thinks trumps all that. 🤣

Please keep this thread going, Andy.  LMAO

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

This is almost comical in its ineptitude. 

I called a single Navy SEAL an airhead and now concha is claiming that I'm calling decorated Navy SEALS airheads.

Why?

Because he has to lie.

So your position is that Crenshaw - a purported "airhead" in your book - spent ten years and five tours, was decorated multiple times and progressed through the ranks to become a lieutenant commander in arguably the most elite special operator group in the entire world... and nobody noticed?

ROTFLMAO

🤡

Goddamn, Andy. You're on a roll today.  🤣

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, concha said:

Ten years, five tours, several decorations and progression up the ranks as one of the world's elite special operators...

But Andy the unemployed boob from FAU has a video he thinks trumps all that. 🤣

Please keep this thread going, Andy.  LMAO

The boy is completely dilussional

13 minutes ago, concha said:

You're actually saying that the Navy let a man educated at one our best universities into the Seal teams to be an officer and special operator for a decade - ten long years and FIVE tours of duty  - who is by your accusation "an airhead".  

That's exactly what I'm saying.

There's no law of the universe that states that a person in the Navy SEALS, or in any branch of the military, can't be an airhead.

It's simply ignorance and or laziness for you to say otherwise.

You're not actually making any arguments here. You're just appealing to authority.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, concha said:

You're failing badly.

You have nothing to defend Crenshaw's laughable incompetence on these two issues.

But you're a toady and so you continue to repeat irrelevant points.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1