Crenshaw is a star!!!

Nolebull813

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Who is brighter?

James Woods or Airhead Crenshaw?

...😢 concha seems fixated on education and stuff. 

He's completely lost.

And so he falls back on lame and irrelevant arguments that don't actually prove anything.

One is a raging lunatic and the other is an airhead.

Nothing that concha has said even approaches a refutation of either claim.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

You're failing badly.

You have nothing to defend Crenshaw's laughable incompetence on these two issues.

But you're a toady and so you continue to repeat irrelevant points.

Actually Andy, I'm kicking your ass.

And you quite clearly called Crenshaw an airhead.  BEFORE you brought up any specific issues, Andy.

Now you're just dancing.

And I mean brutal disco for the deaf, Andy. 🤣

I bet Bill Maher doesn't think Crenshaw is an airhead. 

9 minutes ago, The Guru said:

That's exactly what I'm saying.

There's no law of the universe that states that a person in the Navy SEALS, or in any branch of the military, can't be an airhead.

It's simply ignorance and or laziness for you to say otherwise.

You're not actually making any arguments here. You're just appealing to authority.

So now we have ten years of training, five tours... with the high scrutiny and demanding standards to which elite men like SEALs are subjected... and Andy thinks they won't notice airheads. Worse, he thinks they keep them around.

🤡

15 minutes ago, concha said:

So now we have ten years of training, five tours... with the high scrutiny and demanding standards to which elite men like SEALs are subjected... 

Again this has nothing to do with anything.

A person can serve five tours and still be an airhead. There's no mutual exclusivity here.

You're just back to being the malfunctioning lie bot who repeats lines because you have nothing else to say.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

...trump building a golf course where 3 or 4 holes are 50 yards from a rising ocean seems pretty airheadish to me,  but that's just me. 

Isn't trump a stable genius?

Education doesn't mean squat and should not be utilized as a catch-all.

People like concha decry "elitism" in education and lifestyle, etc. when discussing liberals but the moment he can't think of a defense for an airhead hero on the right he reflexively falls back on education at elite private schools.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

People like concha decry "elitism" in education and lifestyle, etc. when discussing liberals but the moment he can't think of a defense for an airhead hero on the right he reflexively falls back on education at elite private schools.

Awwwww.... Andy and the site's premier racist cuddling together. 

I want to thank you for this thread, Andy.

The unemployed FAU grad, with just his ass and two videos, takes down the highly-educated, highly decorated war hero...

The stuff of fiction...

Because it is. 🤣

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

He's done it twice in the last 4 days. 

Your comment passes the truth test. 

33 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He's done it twice in the last 4 days. 

Your comment passes the truth test. 

Here's his response when informed that a majority of military officers disapproved of Trump.

On 1/19/2018 at 2:19 PM, concha said:

Elitism?

Military officers are elitists.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I left my iPad open and this site was on the main screen,  and my 11-year-old told me he was looking at the comments.  I said did you see anything out of the ordinary?  He said yeah but I don’t wanna get in trouble for using profanity. I said just tell me, you won’t get in trouble. 

He said, “whoever this RedZone poster is, is a fucking pussy!!!” 😂

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I agree except with the parts where the author claims that Crenshaw is "good" at it. He's not. He's transparently dishonest and untrustworthy.

I would think that someone "good" at it wouldn't be so easily exposed.

You aren't worthy to wipe that warriors ass. Unlike mommy who wipes your ass every morning after making you waffles and sending you off to your "job"

Go to work dandy Andy.you pathetic ass wipe.

Btw 

20-10

24(31) -7

4 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You aren't worthy to wipe that warriors ass.

My favorite part which can't be refuted:

These sorts of evasions and half-truths are standard fare for the average elected Republican these days. Disingenuousness and hypocrisy are no longer part of their considerations.

But Crenshaw isn’t your average elected Republican. He’s made calls for “good faith” arguments that home in on “the truth” rather than “outrage culture” central to his brand. He repeatedly gallivants about on a high horse lecturing everyone else about fairness in argumentation and acting with honor in the public square. And then hops out of the saddle the minute anyone asks him about Trump’s affront to these virtues.

• Thanks 1