2020 NFL draft breakdown

ATLien12x

5 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

😂

so what are you saying? Texas has the same number of HAfb players as Louisiana? 

Demographics, TX has a far higher Hispanic population and a smaller AA population to the total. Both of those are relevant to what sports are played and overall interests. 

but again, this had been spelled out numerous times, you’re not covering any new territory.  But by all means you are free to do your own research.  

DD @DevilDog please point this clown to your thread where you broke all this data out.  I don’t feel like retyping for him and I didn’t find it quickly

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

This 2017 article from Texas says 167,428 kids played hsfb in Texas that year. 

https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/texas-high-school-football/

This article says 19,629 kids played hsfb in Louisiana in 2019. My math tells me that means the shorthorn state literally has over EIGHT TIMES the amount of kids playing football in texas compared to Louisiana.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/1006013-players-football-remains-top-participation-sport-high-school

https://www.nfhs.org/media/1020412/2018-19_participation_survey.pdf

Im not sure what the demographics mumbling was about, but this tells me y’all should have at least eight times as many kids drafted as Louisiana and significantly better CFB teams. 

anything else about numbers?

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

bandicam 2020-04-27 11-19-06-653.jpg

usatsi_13703306.jpg

Jason Huntley- (2-Star) from Arlington Martin HS (TEXAS)

New Mexico State Pro Day

40 Yard Dash:  4.37   (would of been #1 at the NFL Combine)

Bench Press:  21

Vertical Jump: 39.5  (would of been #1 at the NFL Combine)

Broad Jump:  131 inches

Jason Huntley beat your kid in every category.

Probably explains why 2-Star Jason Huntley went 73 picks before your dude Swampnuttzzz.

Like TXBALL says...   "You're as easy as a $3 hooker working on the street corner."

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Demographics, TX has a far higher Hispanic population and a smaller AA population to the total. Both of those are relevant to what sports are played and overall interests. 

but again, this had been spelled out numerous times, you’re not covering any new territory.  But by all means you are free to do your own research.  

DD @DevilDog please point this clown to your thread where you broke all this data out.  I don’t feel like retyping for him and I didn’t find it quickly

You lost the shit-for-brains when you used the word...  "Demographics".

He's still trying to Google the meaning of that.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

4 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

167428-19629=147799

So texas has approximately 148,000 more kids playing HSFB than Louisiana. 

Those demographics are a mother fucker aren’t they, shit for brains?!?

24 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

By the way...  your 2-Star RB  (Raymond Calais) that got drafted in the 7th Round with pick (245) overall.

He can probably thank Texas (2-Star) O-lineman Robert Hunt (Burkeville HS,TX) for blowing up some big holes for him to run through.

Robert Hunt- Burkeville HS TX-  NFL 2nd Round Pick (Pick 39 overall).😁

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/_/id/207826/robert-hunt

Hunt - was not even ranked in Texas -  Another kid off the radar in the big sea of players here in Texas...Kid was the 39th overall pick in the draft.  He would have been 4 start at edna karr. lol

Hell, there is so many damn players in Texas and places like Florida - these damn player ranking systems are about as bogus as team rankings 

Then you have cajun burger - pimping some kid that was freaking ranked with 2 stars - like he has done something special getting drafted.

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Racial demographics dumbass! 

Being Mexican, I understand the demographics. I’m just not sure why you think it’s relevant when you literally have 148,000 more kids participating. Are we to believe they’re all Mexican? 

Silly you mooks have so much texas pride that simple math can’t prove you wrong. 

I’d bet texas has more black kids playing than Louisiana has kids total. 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Being Mexican, I understand the demographics. I’m just not sure why you think it’s relevant when you literally have 148,000 more kids participating. Are we to believe they’re all Mexican? 

Silly you mooks have so much texas pride that simple math can’t prove you wrong. 

all of this is why we lead the nation in D1 players

Had good draft this year.

Most important is why we have incredible amount of quality team football depth on the high school level.

SMU you beat Tulane 

25 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Data is not an easy metric to comprehend in Dixie. 😎 I've tried too explain it a few times with the metrics shown.  It's  easier to teach a 5 year old Abel's Theorem.  That state is about as diverse as the color pattern on a Panda's Ass.  Wink wink

• Haha 1

This article here from Texas talks about the underrepresentation of coaches in football. It says that 14.1% of students in Texas HS are black. 

Using simple logic we can ascertain that approximately 14.1% of the 167,428 kids that play HSFB are black. That would mean (approximately) 23,607 texas hsfb players are black. Almost 4,000 more than the total participants in Louisiana. 

Does this help Your theory?

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Data is not an easy metric to comprehend in Dixie. 😎 I've tried too explain it a few times with the metrics shown.  It's  easier to teach a 5 year old Abel's Theorem.  That state is about as diverse as the color pattern on a Panda's Ass.  Wink wink

Read the articles (or have somebody capable read them to you) and then help me twist the data. 

I’m not as good as you with fudging numbers to fit my narrative. 

20 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Shouldn't  your moniker be Dulce Lorenzo? 😁

13 minutes ago, Texasball said:

all of this is why we lead the nation in D1 players

Had good draft this year.

Most important is why we have incredible amount of quality team football depth on the high school level.

SMU you beat Tulane 

I agree. Texas has great hsfb. Part of that is because they have almost 168,000 kids playing. 

Never said anything else, besides Texas CFB sucks ass for all of the hsfb talent they have. 

đŸ€·â€â™‚ïžÂ 

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Nah because Lorenzo isn’t Larry in Spanish shit for brains.. 

😂

Spanish for Lawrence.  Dumb ass Larry comes from Lawrence and I emphasize dumb ass.  I forgot I'm talking with a Southerner.    I'm far from dumb, but I will try to communicate with You.

Larry is a masculine given name in English, derived from Lawrence or Laurence. It can be a shortened form of those names.

7 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Can you help me with the numbers?  I’m having trouble understand why the shorthorns and faggies are ass in CFB for having all of that in state talent. 

I gave you the numbers. 

Larry you’re being obtuse, you keep repeating the same thing over and over when we already stated it’s coaching and program issues.  It’s why I contrasted both with smaller instate programs that have had more recent success but with lesser talent : Baylor, TCU and UofH 

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

RB- Jason Huntley   

2-Star Arlington Martin HS (TEXAS)

2020 NFL Draft:  5th Round (Pick 172)

Faster, Stronger and Jumps further than Louisiana-Lafayette Raymond Calais.   Probably explains why this Texas 2-STar was drafted 73 picks before this Louisiana 2-Star.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Larry you’re being obtuse, you keep repeating the same thing over and over when we already stated it’s coaching and program issues.  It’s why I contrasted both with smaller instate programs that have had more recent success but with lesser talent : Baylor, TCU and UofH 

Hell he doesn't even know his name Larry is short for Lawrence and it's  his name.  😁 Let's just say if you pick him in the tool box you won't  have to worry about getting cut.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Let's not even talk about the FCS Programs and D2 and D3 Texas programs.   Many which have owned Louisiana FCS and D2 and D3 programs over the past 20 years.

1 hour ago, Texasfrog said:

By the way...  your 2-Star RB  (Raymond Calais) that got drafted in the 7th Round with pick (245) overall.

He can probably thank Texas (2-Star) O-lineman Robert Hunt (Burkeville HS,TX) for blowing up some big holes for him to run through.

or 

2* OL Kevin Dotson from Plaquemine, La drafted in the 4th RD

https://247sports.com/Player/Kevin-Dotson-56972/

Tell us ALL again how many texas longhorns were drafted this year?

La-Lafayette-3 (All 2* prospects)

Texas 3 (what a fucking joke)