2020 NFL draft breakdown

ATLien12x

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

You talk so much smack.  The national champs - your LSU tigers damn near got beat in Austin Texas by team that nearly didn’t make bowl game.

How many freaking times has our HS teams beat your state HS Champion?  You don’t have enough fingers to count them!

😂 

you mad Bro? I just asked why texas CFB has so little success with all the HS talent? That’s all. 

You come back with stuff that has zero to do with the question, which tells me you can’t explain or won’t because pride won’t let you say your teams aren’t that good. 

Which is it? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

...in 2016 alone Texas had 302 3-5* prospects. 😀

2020 NFL Draft-34 total selected.....and some of those were from 2017.

Come on, tball.......major disconnect somewhere.

Here's what you are competing against, tball.....tell us all some more about that Texas 4x100. 😀

2^ RB Raymond Calais (La-Lafayette)-Carencro, La

https://247sports.com/Player/Raymond-Calais-82264/high-school-142721/

"Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns running back Raymond Calais runs an official 4.42 second 40-yard dash at the 2020 NFL Scouting Combine"

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

...in 2016 alone Texas had 302 3-5* prospects. 😀

2020 NFL Draft-34 total selected.....and some of those were from 2017.

Come on, tball.......major disconnect somewhere.

lol - that’s college talent.  There is big difference!  If only the ranked HS kids from Texas got drafted hell nobody else would be drafted nationally.

How many ranked prospects from Louisiana HS football do not get drafted? Like all states it’s very high %.  Louisiana averages Roughly 100 kids per year that sign D1 and you had banner year with 12 draft picks  

Texas had 20 kids drafted in the top 100 this year alone = 20% of the top 100 - yet you and Larry want to talk shit.  This should be the time you boys if needing talk shit do it to Florida or California- not Texas!

we basically tripled Louisiana production and you boys still talking trash.  Don’t give me the population Bullshit talk either.  It’s about demographics, if Louisiana had triple the population it wouldn’t be the same Louisiana and the demographics would be much different.  See New York and New Jersey.

30 minutes ago, Texasball said:

lol - that’s college talent.  There is big difference!  If only the ranked HS kids from Texas got drafted hell nobody else would be drafted nationally.

How many ranked prospects from Louisiana HS football do not get drafted? Like all states it’s very high %.  Louisiana averages Roughly 100 kids per year that sign D1 and you had banner year with 12 draft picks  

Texas had 20 kids drafted in the top 100 this year alone = 20% of the top 100 - yet you and Larry want to talk shit.  This should be the time you boys if needing talk shit do it to Florida or California- not Texas!

we basically tripled Louisiana production and you boys still talking trash.  Don’t give me the population Bullshit talk either.  It’s about demographics, if Louisiana had triple the population it wouldn’t be the same Louisiana and the demographics would be much different.  See New York and New Jersey.

You Texas guys still don’t get it. Population is irrelevant, it’s the number of high school students playing football, and Texas has every state beat by a wide margin. Texas has approximately 160,000 and there closest competition California has approximately 90,000 which means you should have approximately 90% more players drafted and on NFL rosters. You got some splaining to do Lucy!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

You Texas guys still don’t get it. Population is irrelevant, it’s the number of high school students playing football, and Texas has every state beat by a wide margin. Texas has approximately 160,000 and there closest competition California has approximately 90,000 which means you should have approximately 90% more players drafted and on NFL rosters. You got some splaining to do Lucy!

Texas will have 32-38 players drafted next year......just like most every other year.

This isn't rocket science. The data is there.

Texas should have 100-150 drafted every year (if not more) and some of the baddest college teams on the planet. 

All year though we have to hear about how every Texas kid is a NFL player and will shine in college. Nope, not so.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

2 hours ago, Norcalnut said:

This map just proves my point, Texas isn’t as good as they like people to believe. If you go by the numbers of the big 4 football states and % of high school football players who were drafted this year Georgia is #1 by a slim margin over #2 Florida then Cali at #3 and bringing up the rear the great football state of Texas. NUMBERS DON’T LIE! but evidently Texans do.

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

....hundreds more in Texas, tball.

Swampturd the QB whisperer is here.  Ha-ha-ha.

This 2020 NFL draft is made up of mostly 2015 and 2016 High School kids.

Here is the Louisiana 5 Star and 4 Star from those two classes that didn't get drafted and wish they could make the NFL.

WR-Tyron Johnson- 5 Star- (LSU)  UDFA and not in the NFL

WR-Daylon Charlot- 4 Star- (Bama)  UDFA and not in the NFL

WR- Derrick Dillon-  4 Star- (LSU)  UDFA and not in the NFL

Ath- Kirk Merritt - 4 Star (Oregon)  UDFA and not in the NFL

CB- Xavier Lewis- 4 Star (LSU)   gone off the planet somewhere.

FB- David Ducre - 4 Star (LSU)  UDFA and not in the NFL

CB- DeShawn Raymond - 4 Star (TCU)  gone off the planet somewhere.

WR- Jazz Ferguson- 4 Star (LSU)-  UDFA and not in the NFL

LB- Michael Divinity- 4 Star (LSU) - UDFA

DT- Ed Alexander - 4 Star (LSU) - UDFA

CB- Shyheim Carter - 4 Star (Bama)-  UDFA

OL- Don Campbell- 4 Star (LSU)  gone off the planet somewhere

There is like 10 more 4 Star from those two classes that it's like (????????? are they still playing football????).

So Swampstain-turd says that S-Jared Mayden (Alabama/Sachse HS) and S- JR Reed (Georgia/Plano Prestonwood) are NFL prospects...

Just another stupid Swampturd comment...  I'll get back you when the final 53 NFL rosters are set later this year.😎

Swampturd...  The QB whisperer..   Ha-ha-ha-ha

Stick to your day job at McDonalds because being a football talent evaluator isnt your strong suit.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

This map just proves my point, Texas isn’t as good as they like people to believe. If you go by the numbers of the big 4 football states and % of high school football players who were drafted this year Georgia is #1 by a slim margin over #2 Florida then Cali at #3 and bringing up the rear the great football state of Texas. NUMBERS DON’T LIE! but evidently Texans do.

Texas isnt that good. 

Signed..  De La Salle-   California State Champs

PS..  The Euless Trinity team that bitched-slapped the California State Champs (DLS) on National TV.  That Euless Trinity team doesn't have one kid in the NFL.😉

But that DLS team has a couple of players that will see NFL time.😉

28 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Texas isnt that good. 

Signed..  De La Salle-   California State Champs

Really Frog, that’s all you got. First I said Texas isn’t as good as “THEY” say they are. Second I make a statement you can’t refute and all you got is “yo momma!” Come on Frog boy you need to up your game🤪

1 minute ago, Norcalnut said:

Really Frog, that’s all you got. First I said Texas isn’t as good as “THEY” say they are. Second I make a statement you can’t refute and all you got is “yo momma!” Come on Frog boy you need to up your game🤪

Like I said shit for brains.

That Euless Trinity team that bitched slapped the California State Champs (DLS) on National tv.

That Euless Trinity team doesn't have one player in the NFL or drafted by the NFL.

Now.. that California State Title team.   Hmmm..  

We know.. We know.. Texas isn't good.   LMFAO.

Bye bye... Shit for brains!!

5 minutes ago, Norcalnut said:

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Like I said shit for brains.

That Euless Trinity team that bitched slapped the California State Champs (DLS) on National tv.

That Euless Trinity team doesn't have one player in the NFL or drafted by the NFL.

Now.. that California State Title team.   Hmmm..  

We know.. We know.. Texas isn't good.   LMFAO.

Bye bye... Shit for brains!!

Really digging deep, I exposed you and your constant narrative on Texas high school football player dominance and all you have is “We beat De La Salle!” You can have that one if it helps you sleep at night🤪

28 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Here is the Louisiana 5 Star and 4 Star from those two classes that didn't get drafted and wish they could make the NFL.

There is like 10 more 4 Star from those two classes that it's like (????????? are they still playing football????).

So Swampstain-turd says that S-Jared Mayden (Alabama/Sachse HS) and S- JR Reed (Georgia/Plano Prestonwood) are NFL prospects...

Just another stupid Swampturd comment...  I'll get back you when the final 53 NFL rosters are set later this year.😎

Stick to your day job at McDonalds because being a football talent evaluator isnt your strong suit.

Maybe I'll take a time machine back to the 7th grade and respond to this, but I probably won't.

2015 California State Champs:   De La Salle

The California State Champs!!!!

One dude on the team drafted by the NFL.    TE- Devin Asiasi- 3rd Round (Michigan/Transfer to UCLA).

OL-Boss Tagaloa-  UCLA starter for 4 years (NOT DRAFTED).

RB- Antoine Custer- Eastern Washington (FCS)--   (Not Drafted) * Best player on that DLS team*

Why wasn't Boss Tagaloa and Antoine Custer drafted by the NFL?  They were two of the best players on that 2015 California State Champ team!😉

Euless Trinity (TX) beat that California State Champ team.   Not one kid on that Euless Trinity team will probably even see time in the NFL much less even get a Free-Agent contract.

PS.  There was a team that beat that Euless Trinity (TX) team.  It was South Grand Prairie (TX)

Of course.. they had the 3rd overall NFL draft pick (CB- Jeffrey Okudah)- Ohio St!!

37 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Texas CFB being shit has you twisted. 

congrats on your state having 23+ million more people than Louisiana and you bragging about HSFB superiority, you fucking mook.

Texas is fucking awesome! 

• Haha 1