Need I say more

DarterBlue

Lashing out via Twitter while hiding in a bunker in the White House basement. An immature man, full of imagined grievances, born on third base who does not recognize the privilege bestowed on him from birth, who has neither the intellect, empathy nor ability to run a tiny country, let alone this large, ethnically diverse, most powerful nation on earth.   

As Nero fiddles, we burn, literally and proverbially. 

Is this the beginning of the end, or the end of a nightmare? Time, as the saying goes, will tell, as history chronicles the spectacle that unfolds with each passing day 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Lashing out via Twitter while hiding in a bunker in the White House basement

...trump has always been a coward much like his blowhard supporters. 

trump uses twitter to prove he's a REAL tough guy. His supporters here use prepgridiron.com off-topic to prove they are REAL tough guys. 

There's NO question the country is on fire and trump just pours gas on each one of the fires. He gets off on it and has for decades. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

There's NO question the country is on fire and trump just pours gas on each one of the fires. He gets off on it and has for decades. 

He is unfit to lead, period. He could not effectively lead Bermuda, let alone the USA. But what is more troubling is that approximately half the country can't see the obvious. Regardless of policy, it should be plain for all that there is a deeply unstable man running the country with the ability to unleash literal fire and fury in the form of nukes on us and the rest of the world. It is very, very scary. 

• Like 1

....trump held his own personal protests starting in 2009 shortly after Obama was sworn in....it's all well documented

He used twitter as his "signs" and sword.

Each protest LIE trump told is the equivalent of breaking a window, throwing a rock or bottle. 

trump may as well be using a giant megaphone even today.

Darter you could have saved all that typing and just posted Orange Man Bad before you pounded the table and your coffee spilled everywhere. Don’t forget to clean it up or it will stain. And remember it’s Monday, so you get two blues and one yellow pill today. Not the other way around. We don’t want another incident again. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Darter you could have saved all that typing and just posted Orange Man Bad before you pounded the table and your coffee spilled everywhere. Don’t forget to clean it up or it will stain. And remember it’s Monday, so you get two blues and one yellow pill today. Not the other way around. We don’t want another incident again. 

Get your sorry ass down to the bunker..NB !!!!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Seems like you forgot your pills this morning. I would gladly share mine, only I don't take any. I got a doc that can hook you up, though. He is not that far away from you in Bartow. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

No sir. I don’t watch the liberal media and don’t live in a blue county so life is good. You get what you vote for. I don’t get spoon fed the fear mongering on a daily basis. 

NO SIR.

You do NOT get what you voted for.

No way in Satan's Warm Sauna...did I vote for Trumpy The Ass Clown !!!!

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

NO SIR.

You do NOT get what you voted for.

No way in Satan's Warm Sauna...did I vote for Trumpy The Ass Clown !!!!

Rufus>>

Trump was elected as a rebuke to Obama. So if you voted for Obama, then you essentially helped get Trump elected. So you did get what you voted for 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Trump was elected as a rebuke to Obama. So if you voted for Obama, then you essentially helped get Trump elected. So you did get what you voted for 

You can try to spin it anyway you want.   I didn't get what nor whom I voted for.

Like I posted earlier...get your sorry ass down in the bunker with you "Fearless" Leader.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

He is unfit to lead, period. He could not effectively lead Bermuda, let alone the USA. But what is more troubling is that approximately half the country can't see the obvious. Regardless of policy, it should be plain for all that there is a deeply unstable man running the country with the ability to unleash literal fire and fury in the form of nukes on us and the rest of the world. It is very, very scary. 

You worrying about what half the country can’t see the obvious doesn’t mean squat, the entire country should be worried about you, talking about race tensions issue with a POS that called a black man a N.Bomb like you 2 are best homies. Talk about someone who can’t see the obvious, look no further than the mirror. 

20 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

You worrying about what half the country can’t see the obvious doesn’t mean squat, the entire country should be worried about you, talking about race tensions issue with a POS that called a black man a N.Bomb like you 2 are best homies. Talk about someone who can’t see the obvious, look no further than the mirror. 

Carry on. Nothing you say is of any consequence to me. I see you for who you are. You ain't pretty!

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

The more I think about your comment is the more I realize how stupid you are. RZ does not have the capacity to do any harm to me DD or you for that matter. At least no more so than you have the capacity to do any of us harm or I have such capacity for that matter. So why should I give a damn what any of you think? DJT on the other hand has such capacity and has and is in the process of exercising it. And therein lies the reason for my revulsion and concern over his actions!

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

....everyone on this forum knows trump is a racist.

And that's what pisses me off. In a post a year or so ago, I described the relationship I had with a white supremacist. He was a fellow employee at my place of work. We were able to get along because he never pretended to be anything other than what he was. In a sense, Old Rab and HSFB Fan fall into that category too except they are both dumb while the guy I refer to was very smart. 

It is the pretend, the denial, the lies and deflections used to justify DJT that pisses the hell out of me. For it shows that this board is populated on the right by Vipers with a capital V. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

...trump has always been a coward much like his blowhard supporters. 

trump uses twitter to prove he's a REAL tough guy. His supporters here use prepgridiron.com off-topic to prove they are REAL tough guys. 

It's Secret Service protocol you child molesting  redneck jackass

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

The more I think about your comment is the more I realize how stupid you are. RZ does not have the capacity to do any harm to me DD or you for that matter. At least no more so than you have the capacity to do any of us harm or I have such capacity for that matter. So why should I give a damn what any of you think? DJT on the other hand has such capacity and has and is in the process of exercising it. And therein lies the reason for my revulsion and concern over his actions!

You are online buddies with a racist and make excuses for it. Calling someone a N bomb is ok by you, noted. DJT has done more for minorities than Obama, but you do you and hate the bad orange man. Carry on 

49 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Not good ole IRONMAN???😕

You just got to drop some N Bombs and he’ll be chatting with ya daily and liking all your post. Same goes for several other liberal posters here. They love racists... It’s comical watching these clowns interact with a known racist daily and then try to tell the rest of us about race problems in America...