Who is the one kid on your team to look out for (Finally a Football thread)

imaGoodBoyNow

9 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Footballs finally here, who’s the best kid on your team or near by team to watch

for Joes it’s gonna be the Estime Express, kids an animal and is only gonna be 16 his senior year, easily one of best RBs in country this year 

Jaquarri Brown, Jr. QB Lowndes

46 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Brown had what, 100 yards or so combined in the biggest game of his life? Not sold. 

The west kid is supposed to be a player. Rumor he may transfer to valdosta. 

Yeah he didn't play too well in the chip. All Marietta had to was key in on him because he was gonna run 9 times out of 10. But other than that, he's well known. 

On 6/14/2020 at 6:57 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Footballs finally here, who’s the best kid on your team or near by team to watch

for Joes it’s gonna be the Estime Express, kids an animal and is only gonna be 16 his senior year, easily one of best RBs in country this year 

16 as a senior?  He should have repeated 8th grade. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Brown had what, 100 yards or so combined in the biggest game of his life? Not sold. 

The west kid is supposed to be a player. Rumor he may transfer to valdosta. 

Look Junior, in the end Browns gonna be a better college QB than that paid gunslinger y’all had last year. So keep thinking average. Check out Grayson the last two years. Uh yeah they beat y’all right. Once for cheating and the other on the field. Right?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Look Junior, in the end Browns gonna be a better college QB than that paid gunslinger y’all had last year. So keep thinking average. Check out Grayson the last two years. Uh yeah they beat y’all right. Once for cheating and the other on the field. Right?

Princess, Brown will never be a big time college QB. Wanna know why? Because if he can’t average more than a hunnit or so yards a game in HS wtf he gon do in CFB?!? 

He can go g5 and play in an offense that throw the ball less than ten times a game, but not for a throwing team. 

Great athlete though. Could see him being a big time LB in P5.

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Princess, Brown will never be a big time college QB. Wanna know why? Because if he can’t average more than a hunnit or so yards a game in HS wtf he gon do in CFB?!? 

He can go g5 and play in an offense that throw the ball less than ten times a game, but not for a throwing team. 

Over 3000 yards and 30 TD as a sophomore. And tell me again what your guy have? Sure wasn’t 2 wins against Grayson correct there CrackerJack?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Love to see you call him Princess lol. Break you down like a 4-10. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Over 3000 yards and 30 TD as a sophomore. And tell me again what your guy have? Sure wasn’t 2 wins against Grayson correct there CrackerJack?

Should remind him. His allstar team only put up 17 points on a Lowndes team with its best player out with a torn acl and a sophomore qb. Meanwhile his 4 star qb 4 star receiver and 5 stare tighend combined 200 yards and 0 tds. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@SJR89 @SJR 04 any specific reason no one held him back a year?

Reclass is not a common practice where he is from. Parent's and majority of kids view it as a scarlet letter. Once they're introduced to high level football they regret not repeating in most cases. Such is the case with Audric's family. Audric was very immature when he entered SJR. He was 13yrs old and carried himself as such. Missed a great part of freshman season because he was being a 13yr old, horse playing at Paramus catholic while watching a varsity game and injured himself on a fence. He almost got excused from the school simply because he horse played all of the time. Everytime something happened you'd hear ppl say he's not mature enough for high school.  They should've held him back. Sophomore year he received offers. Played varsity,  and I'm guessing being around 18yr olds forced him to mature. He grew so much in terms of maturity, but prior to that most ppl questioned if he would make it at private school. He is the total opposite from the kid he was as a freshman. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MTP28 said:

A State title Is what my guy had bitch. 

Statwise I believe our QB had about 4700 yards passing And 50TDs. 

Not sure how comparing your guys stats against my champions helped your dumbass,  because they’re not close. But play on, playa. 

5 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Should remind him. His allstar team only put up 17 points on a Lowndes team with its best player out with a torn acl and a sophomore qb. Meanwhile his 4 star qb 4 star receiver and 5 stare tighend combined 200 yards and 0 tds. 

You forgot they combined to win a state championship which, I believe, was the goal. 

But it’s an open forum, so feel free to whine and cry all you like. 

5 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Love to see you call him Princess lol. Break you down like a 4-10. 

Apologies. I know where you’re from, so literacy isn't a strong point. 

You see, when you put a “‘,” (comma) between Princess and Brown, it infers YOU are the Princess, not Brown. 

How do y’all get those kids eligible down there when as adults you can’t properly read a sentence and discern its meaning?!? 

20 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Apologies. I know where you’re from, so literacy isn't a strong point. 

You see, when you put a “‘,” (comma) between Princess and Brown, it infers YOU are the Princess, not Brown. 

How do y’all get those kids eligible down there when as adults you can’t properly read a sentence and discern its meaning?!? 

And you dumbass can dan em around the subject. 

27 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

A State title Is what my guy had bitch. 

Statwise I believe our QB had about 4700 yards passing And 50TDs. 

Not sure how comparing your guys stats against my champions helped your dumbass,  because they’re not close. But play on, playa. 

Experience douch Sophomore and Senior

3 minutes ago, MTP28 said:

Experience douch Sophomore and Senior

Who fucking cares? If your guy wasn’t ready you should’ve played somebody else. 

You fucking lowends guys and your myriad of excuses is sad. Never seen grown “men” make so many excuses for their HS team losing. You fucking lost over six months ago. Get over it bitch. 

• Haha 1