Some talk of Corky Kell being moved from the Benz

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Got a list of these transfers?

Nope he doesn't I got dubose number and he himself told me to call anytime. He just making up shit. There is a 8th grader that just moved from madison county if that counts then ill give him that but the kid isn't ranked or anything. As far as any other movement he must know more than the HC.

5 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Ones you know about? You can’t remember what day of the week it is or if the gas station received their monthly allotment of Krispy-Kreme Donuts!! So get a trash bag and police up the 1-75 Ramp you hang on and try and keep up with those Madison County Cowboys you chimp!!

Im convinced columbia girl wanted to be in Lowndes band and his request to transfer was rejected.

• Haha 1

On 8/2/2020 at 10:53 AM, Ga96 said:

Nope he doesn't I got dubose number and he himself told me to call anytime. He just making up shit. There is a 8th grader that just moved from madison county if that counts then ill give him that but the kid isn't ranked or anything. As far as any other movement he must know more than the HC.

Normally it's on a board or news anytime a player transfers to a power school.  

Funny story 2 years ago it was reported a Thompson player was leaving for Hoover so some scream Hoover recruited him. The true story it was a kid leaving Hoover for Thompson.  Then it was Thompson was recruiting.  People wanna spread bad news. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Got a list of these transfers?

Most of them I don't have a name for just the school they leaving but I know of this one from Madison County

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/11974093/5df1482c32e69d0d44bcf21f

He was supposed to be a stud freshman that would have dominated there but if he stays he could turn into a good running back for the Vikings

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Got the info on the other transfers from someone at Lowndes fool 

And of course he's not rated, he's a freshman you dope smoking clown

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Normally it's on a board or news I'd a player transfers to a power school.  

Funny story 2 years ago it was reported a Thompson player was leaving for Hoover so some scream Hoover recruited him. The true story it was a kid leaving Hoover for Thompson.  Then it was Thompson was recruiting.  People wanna spread bad news. 

Ga96 is only saying that because he thinks he knows more than me but he don't

He is nothing more than a troll who couldn't win a fight in school because he was getting his head shoved in toilets so he became a nerd sucking dick for his high school that happened to be reasonably successful in a solid football state and he uses it to make up for his failures in life 

I've done more in my life in at least half the time than he has, I write for a magazine, I run a podcast, I run a website

What has he done? Cleaned jock straps at 35 for the Vikings? LMAO

Ga96 thinks that the head coach would actually tell him if they had transfers

Why would a loser fan who stands around like a begging child be someone the coach would share important information with, he has no reason to and I bet he don't even have the coach number and is just lying like he did when he tries to talk about FL football

3 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Normally it's on a board or news I'd a player transfers to a power school.  

These on here kept posting a kid was transferring from Valdosta to Lowndes. Since it was reported by 247. The kid never left Valdosta yet they continued to use that report on here to say Lowndes recruits.

Here is the kid as you can see he never left Valdosta.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2020 at 3:25 PM, Columbiafan said:

He is nothing more than a troll who couldn't win a fight in school because he was getting his head shoved in toilets so he became a nerd sucking dick for his high school that happened to be reasonably successful in a solid football state and he uses it to make up for his failures in life 

You lose credibility when all you can do is resort to this type of language and answer.

1 minute ago, Fred said:

You lose credibility when all you can do is resort to this type of language and answer.

So it's okay for people to sit there and lie but when I give them a taste of their medicine I'm the bad guy?

Let's say what it really is, the posters on here like guys like Ga96 and Los because they have either are from their state or they been around forever  

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Those are all some decent match-ups I think. 

It's pretty much the same games, just moved around. Wish they had put the North Gwinnett on either Friday or Saturday. I'm thinking about attending the Archer-Lowndes game in person on Saturday. Any better game on Saturday to go to?

On 8/17/2020 at 5:58 PM, Columbiafan said:

So it's okay for people to sit there and lie but when I give them a taste of their medicine I'm the bad guy?

Let's say what it really is, the posters on here like guys like Ga96 and Los because they have either are from their state or they been around forever  

On 8/17/2020 at 6:00 PM, Columbiafan said:

It's funny how many respected posters on here have a double standard that they find it okay for some posters to do whatever they want and never once call them out but I give them a taste of their own medicine and I'm the jerk? That's laughable and you want to be one talking about credibility 

I can't say that I know too many people that like Ga96 or Los.  But that's just me. 

Personally I never think it is okay to lie.  If it is something that I care about, I respond to correct the lie.  I generally give a lengthy explanation as to why.  Then people give me a hard time about writing so much.  It doesn't bother me.  As to calling people out for language such as what you used, I do that all the time.  You just aren't paying attention.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fred said:

I can't say that I know too many people that like Ga96 or Los.  But that's just me. 

Personally I never think it is okay to lie.  If it is something that I care about, I respond to correct the lie.  I generally give a lengthy explanation as to why.  Then people give me a hard time about writing so much.  It doesn't bother me.  As to calling people out for language such as what you used, I do that all the time.  You just aren't paying attention.

Then I suggest you should have payed closer attention as this whole deal with Ga96 started because he couldn't handle that I criticized his team so he started acting like a child with petty insults which I really don't care about but then he started lying about me and since he thinks it's okay to lie about me I figured I would give him a taste of his own medicine 

I don't go out looking for fights with people but if they try to push me around and bring the fight to me I will respond 

36 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Then I suggest you should have payed closer attention as this whole deal with Ga96 started because he couldn't handle that I criticized his team so he started acting like a child with petty insults which I really don't care about but then he started lying about me and since he thinks it's okay to lie about me I figured I would give him a taste of his own medicine

I don't go out looking for fights with people but if they try to push me around and bring the fight to me I will respond 

I have been paying attention to the extent it happens on the threads I read.  There are plenty I don't read.  You are very predictable with your reactions when he pushes your buttons.  Despite what you say about your accomplishments, you have a degree of immaturity due to a lack of age that drives you.  Note I am not saying you are immature.  I'm saying you don't have enough life experience to have the tools you need to deal with people like him (or her since we don't know for sure.)   I joust with some of these people because it amuses me and I don't take it seriously.  Your posts seem to indicate that you do.  I've got a *lot* more years of life experience than you do and I can tell you it just doesn't matter what they say or think.  Others here on this board and on GAVSV for that matter, recognize who he is and pay little to no attention to what he says.  I suggest you learn to do the same.