Some talk of Corky Kell being moved from the Benz

HooverOutlaw

6 hours ago, MTP28 said:

And who cares if your done. Lowndes Clinch Valdosta Thomasville Tift Moultrie. So Atlanta has been around less than these few examples? I think not, 3/4 of the state population is in Metro. I hear stories too, I hear your team gathered so many recruited players that Herron didn’t enjoy the sleaze factor often discussed about your program and left. Lowndes beat Parkview and Brookwood at their height before your county bore that bastardized program you have now where players don’t know one another. Bottom line is South Georgia Football is far more wholesome and supported much better by rank and file supporters that are inter generational. You folks just ratchet up the corporate sponsorship. There’s a reason some folks moved to SG to play. It’s called iconic programs based on ground laying vision that much of the state embraced. And again who gives a fat shit if your done because you my lost friend may impress some of those folks in the ATL. But not here. So move on down the road.

The I-285 all stars is just normal for Gwinnett County.  What is funny some of these kids move back after the season is over in December.   The GHSA is at fault for allowing such transfers.  It was proved that one of those Grayson kids had dual residency when Harbaugh took a picture at his real home. In Alabama games would have been forfeited schools fined no playoffs etc. But in Gwinnett County anything goes. Grayson must have some elaborate behind the scenes recruiting program. It's not the coaches because they change Coaches every 1 or 2 years.  Grayson has all these elite kids play college but I bet very few were in the Grayson system from grades 1-12.  A few years ago Hoover's seniors averaged years in the Hoover system was 11.4.  

Come on Fred and post how innocent Grayson is and pure as the driven snow they are. I'm crazy MPT 28 is crazy bla bla bla.

• Like 1

Just now, HooverOutlaw said:

The I-285 all stars is just normal for Gwinnett County.  What is funny some of these kids move back after the season is over in December.   The GHSA is at fault for allowing such transfers.  It was proved that one of those Grayson kids had dual residency when Harbaugh took a picture at his real home. In Alabama games would have been forfeited schools fined no playoffs etc. But in Gwinnett County anything goes. Grayson must have some elaborate behind the scenes recruiting program. It's not the coaches because they change Coaches every 1 or 2 years.  Grayson has all these elite kids play college but I bet very few were in the Grayson system from grades 1-12.  A few years ago Hoover's seniors averaged years in the Hoover system was 11.4.  

Come on Fred and post how innocent Grayson is and pure as the driven snow they are. I'm crazy MPT 28 is crazy bla bla bla.

It's not in Gwinnett County, but Marietta got booked in 2017 for allowing people out of their school district to play. They had to forfeit all of their wins. This was in Cobb County, a county that also has Walton.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

It's not in Gwinnett County, but Marietta got booked in 2017 for allowing people out of their school district to play. They had to forfeit all of their wins. This was in Cobb County, a county that also has Walton.

That's the point Marietta payed for their mistakes. Gwinnett County teams are immune to any punishment by the GHSA.  Its like 2 sets of rules 1 for Gwinnett County and 1 for the rest of the state. 

1 minute ago, HooverOutlaw said:

That's the point Marietta payed for their mistakes. Gwinnett County teams are immune to any punishment by the GHSA.  Its like 2 sets of rules 1 for Gwinnett County and 1 for the rest of the state. 

I feel like I can partially agree. Can't divulge any more information but you do seem to make a valid point.

49 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I just hafta wonder...who turned Marietta in?

OMacG...you readin...??????

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

I agree, he complains of being insulted I’ve tried to avoid that and point out what I do know. He mentions Lowndes for 55 years and 5 SC. Thing is we played Valdosta, Thomasville, Colquitt, and Tift which is clearly a better schedule that Grayson ever played and of yeah Camden. That’s a joke. 1-7A was awarded years ago given the level of success it had sustained for decades. I say within a hundred mile radius of Valdosta there is less than 300,000 people but own the majority of SC. I didn’t make this up. Fact is there has been a concerted effort by GHSA and former Gwinnett coaches that made it there mission to allow movement among schools that has become a mockery. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Dunno bout all that Hoover but I think you and alphabet boy share the same water system.

Hahaha.

bgw

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

This is just for for Gwinnett County Buford city schools are exempt.  Now we will get a long post from Fred.

No long post.  Just pointing out that you and Rab are identical in your rabid hatred of and lies about Gwinnett.  Two peas in the same pod.  Weekly checks far in excess of what GHSA requires confirmed that he was here and the utilities were shut off in Netwon county.  You know that and still lie about it.  When his dad moved back and took his son, his son was declared itinerant by GHSA, the very same organization you live to trash.  You know that too.  Maybe you don't know the rules here as well as you think you do.  If you bothered to check, more of the Grayson players are home grown than you think.

It must be tough for you and your buddy MTP to live in areas where there isn't a lot of growth and opportunities for movement and advancement.  At least you have the decency to not use foul language most of the time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Dunno bout all that Hoover but I think you and alphabet boy share the same water system.

Hahaha.

bgw

Well ya got to give to that large circle around ATL. They stick together even NG to some degree. Wolf boy (an admitted Rab student) mentions water systems so that leads me to think the fond affection may be even more curious. Course there is worse things than being a Rab groupie, say a secret Grayson fan!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fred said:

No long post.  Just pointing out that you and Rab are identical in your rabid hatred of and lies about Gwinnett.  Two peas in the same pod.  Weekly checks far in excess of what GHSA requires confirmed that he was here and the utilities were shut off in Netwon county.  You know that and still lie about it.  When his dad moved back and took his son, his son was declared itinerant by GHSA, the very same organization you live to trash.  You know that too.  Maybe you don't know the rules here as well as you think you do.  If you bothered to check, more of the Grayson players are home grown than you think.

It must be tough for you and your buddy MTP to live in areas where there isn't a lot of growth and opportunities for movement and advancement.  At least you have the decency to not use foul language most of the time.

Why did Harbaugh have his picture at the house in Newton if the power was cut off. You really think it is right for players to transfer in and leave in December. That's like a hired gun.

Can you name another school where the kids move back after the season is over like Grayson does? 

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Marietta didn't really pay for their mistakes because this past year the coach did it again and recruited a couple of more players.

5 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Why did Harbaugh have his picture at the house in Newton if the power was cut off. You really think it is right for players to transfer in and leave in December. That's like a hired gun.

Can you name another school where the kids move back after the season is over like Grayson does? 

Sigh.  Come on, you are better than this.  When Dad moved home, he had the utilities turned back on.  That's not hard to understand.

Nope, I *don't* like what happened there although I kind of understand it.  The kid did what his dad wanted him to do.  I don't know if he had a lot to say about it.  Dad was living vicariously through his son and liked the notoriety of getting the picture with Harbaugh.  There are unfortunately lots of dads like that.

For the record, he is the only one I'm aware of that moved back to the previous residence like that.  The others that left Grayson after the season graduated after the fall semester and early enrolled in the college or university they had a scholarship to and joined their team for spring training.  That I can admire given the amount of extra work it takes to complete the graduation requirements and then get into their school.  I hope you can't fault them for that.

No insults huh?  This is just from this thread, not counting all the others.  And yes, I'm a big boy and can take it.  It is a shame that all some have is to fall back on personal attacks because they don't have the logic to carry on a discussion without it and then don't have the intelligent to realize they are doing so.  SMH in pity.

Look Genius, we aren’t a little rag tag fan base like you bitches we roll deep. 2500, 3000 or so. Do the math moron 3000 equals about maybe 500 rooms, meals another nice little bump, gas, and any other shitty amenities you bitches may have laying around. Brook wood and Parkview were Graysons Daddy when you were shitting yellow. And we whipped their asses like we have your team so stay in your lane pops and I think it’s your move next on the checkers board. You are dismissed. 

Stay in your lane there old man and put those glasses on cause you sure ain’t been kinged but rather hit in the head for jumping ahead in line before the cookies and warm milk were being handed out before lights out.

Now there put the Natty Light down and reinsert your head into your ass before pulling your shoes off and adding this up.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

No insults huh?  This is just from this thread, not counting all the others.  And yes, I'm a big boy and can take it.  It is a shame that all some have is to fall back on personal attacks because they don't have the logic to carry on a discussion without it and then don't have the intelligent to realize they are doing so.  SMH in pity.

Look Genius, we aren’t a little rag tag fan base like you bitches we roll deep. 2500, 3000 or so. Do the math moron 3000 equals about maybe 500 rooms, meals another nice little bump, gas, and any other shitty amenities you bitches may have laying around. Brook wood and Parkview were Graysons Daddy when you were shitting yellow. And we whipped their asses like we have your team so stay in your lane pops and I think it’s your move next on the checkers board. You are dismissed. 

Stay in your lane there old man and put those glasses on cause you sure ain’t been kinged but rather hit in the head for jumping ahead in line before the cookies and warm milk were being handed out before lights out.

Now there put the Natty Light down and reinsert your head into your ass before pulling your shoes off and adding this up.

And the dam just burst. Las Vegas has been flooded.

1 hour ago, MTP28 said:

Well ya got to give to that large circle around ATL. They stick together even NG to some degree. Wolf boy (an admitted Rab student) mentions water systems so that leads me to think the fond affection may be even more curious. Course there is worse things than being a Rab groupie, say a secret Grayson fan!!

Well dammit it all, I been outed!

Haha. 

bgw

9 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

People want to talk about only Gwinnett schools getting transfers yet these clueless clowns like Ga96 and MTP won't tell you that Lowndes has gotten several transfers this off-season from another state (and that's just one's I know about) 

Who knows how many more they got that isn't being advertised yet

Ones you know about? You can’t remember what day of the week it is or if the gas station received their monthly allotment of Krispy-Kreme Donuts!! So get a trash bag and police up the 1-75 Ramp you hang on and try and keep up with those Madison County Cowboys you chimp!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MTP28 said:

Ones you know about? You can’t remember what day of the week it is or if the gas station received their monthly allotment of Krispy-Kreme Donuts!! So get a trash bag and police up the 1-75 Ramp you hang on and try and keep up with those Madison County Cowboys you chimp!!

It's Sunday you moron, but you probably will need a few days to come up with a weak ass retort that you have reused with no facts in it so I'll probably see a response Tuesday or Wednesday

You keep harping on Madison and it makes me think you haven't even looked at our schedule, you have easier teams you could sound smart by using over our heads and yet you pick a team we have beaten by double digits the last 2 wins and were undefeated against school wide this past season since we actually have good programs throughout the year and aren't relying on football to be the only program who can hold it's own against good teams 

14 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

People want to talk about only Gwinnett schools getting transfers yet these clueless clowns like Ga96 and MTP won't tell you that Lowndes has gotten several transfers this off-season from another state (and that's just one's I know about) 

Who knows how many more they got that isn't being advertised yet

Got a list of these transfers?

On 7/31/2020 at 11:24 AM, MTP28 said:

I agree, he complains of being insulted I’ve tried to avoid that and point out what I do know. He mentions Lowndes for 55 years and 5 SC. Thing is we played Valdosta, Thomasville, Colquitt, and Tift which is clearly a better schedule that Grayson ever played and of yeah Camden. That’s a joke. 1-7A was awarded years ago given the level of success it had sustained for decades. I say within a hundred mile radius of Valdosta there is less than 300,000 people but own the majority of SC. I didn’t make this up. Fact is there has been a concerted effort by GHSA and former Gwinnett coaches that made it there mission to allow movement among schools that has become a mockery. 

Also he overlooks that Lowndes and Valdosta literally use to be 1 and the same.