4* GA DB WILCOXSON FLIP FLOPS BACK TO UF

StAllThewaY

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Talking all that smack now... 

It's gonna be funny when y'all go back to being 2nd/3rd place in the west this year... 

We all don’t get to play in shit conferences every year like the garbage y’all have. If we did we’d be there as often as the poisoned nuts. 

9 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

We all don’t get to play in shit conferences every year like the garbage y’all have. If we did we’d be there as often as the poisoned nuts. 

Outside of last season y'all have been nothing to brag about... You get out of Alabama and Auburn's shadow one time and now you're feeling high and mighty...  

If y'all didn't have Joe Burrow y'all would still be playing in the Outback bowl somewhere... 

However don't get ya knickers in a twist... 

I hold no bad bones with the Bayou Bengals... 

I hold my highest Hatred for the state that shall not be named... 

And Clemson... 

And The fucking Bums at Bama.... 

I don't like Florida either... 

And I mess with @Bormio about the Fighting Hens 

But that's about it... 

25 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Outside of last season y'all have been nothing to brag about... You get out of Alabama and Auburn's shadow one time and now you're feeling high and mighty...  

If y'all didn't have Joe Burrow y'all would still be playing in the Outback bowl somewhere... 

Auburn’s shadow? Dude how many teams have more titles than LSU since 2000? 

I’ll wait 

21 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

However don't get ya knickers in a twist... 

I hold no bad bones with the Bayou Bengals... 

I hold my highest Hatred for the state that shall not be named... 

And Clemson... 

And The fucking Bums at Bama.... 

I don't like Florida either... 

And I mess with @Bormio about the Fighting Hens 

But that's about it... 

I don’t hate bucknuts. My Buddy’s son plays for them. Y’all would’ve won more with urban, but what can you do? 

7 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Ehhh.. idk bout that. One team to keep an eye on is that team up in Eugene, Ore. 

If they get the quarterback position figured out, they could win it all. 

Yep, Oregon is elite in the trenches this year. Justin fields vs the Oregon defense early on in the season will be a fun one. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yep, Oregon is elite in the trenches this year. Justin fields vs the Oregon defense early on in the season will be a fun one. 

If fans were allowed in the stands, I'd say Oregon had a good chance to upset. Without fans, I doubt it.

• Like 1

Oregon's gotta dominate to get back into the playoff picture if they lose to Ohio State. If they beat Ohio State, they simply have to win the rest of their games, whether close or not. Notre Dame set that precedent a few years ago and somehow made it to the playoffs, just to get pummeled by Clemson.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can't go wrong with the Ohio State Fan and then the farmer second... 

If Ohio Farmers are anything like the Georgia farmers then you know their packing heat on their waist... Or Under the seat of their pickup truck... 

Or sometimes both... 

12 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

We’re supposed 16 months ago too til LSU busted Admiral nems asses! 

😭😭😭😭 I said we were a 2 seed. You must have a hard on for Tennessee jesus. You just can fathom how we recruit better than LSU and have not won in forever. Get off my nuts.

Screenshot_20200622-080000.png

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, StAllThewaY said:

Pull your skirt down.

Screenshot_20200622-080200.png

All that and you’ve still never won nothing. Has Tennessee ever been to a final four? Ever? 

The best hoops coach you’ve ever had was Summitt and she said “FUCK NO” when asked if she’s consider coaching the men’s team. 

😂 

• Haha 2

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

All that and you’ve still never won nothing. Has Tennessee ever been to a final four? Ever? 

The best hoops coach you’ve ever had was Summitt and she said “FUCK NO” when asked if she’s consider coaching the men’s team. 

😂

Sooo why the fuck are you gargling our semen and piss this early in the morning.

• Haha 1

Just now, StAllThewaY said:

Sooo why the fuck are you gargling our semen and piss this early in the morning.

I’ve told you before, wife got her undergrad there and Masters at Duke. I know more about that sorry ass school than your fan girl ass has dreamt of knowing. 😂 

I really hope they come around this year, but I don’t see it yet. If they could upset one of your big three (gumps, pups or lizards) and not shit the bed against a Georgia State I’ll be happy. 

You never answered my question. How many Final Fours have you been too? I know the answer, but you’re apparently gonna have to look it up.......

• Haha 1

Lol im not gonna have a dick measuring contest on who knows more or who is closer to coach fulmer or who's family and friends played for fulmer and are actually still living in Knoxville and still extremely closely connected to the program lmfao 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. The past is just that. We are recruiting at an all time high just get the fuck off our nuts and go back to sleep.

• Haha 1