Biden rolling in $$$...

DBP66

Biden and allies collect more cash than Trump for a second straight month

Trevor Hunnicutt and Jarrett Renshaw
Reuters‎July‎ ‎1‎, ‎2020‎ ‎10‎:‎46‎ ‎PM

By Trevor Hunnicutt and Jarrett Renshaw(Reuters) -

Democrat Joe Biden edged out Republican Donald Trump in fundraising for a second straight month in June, data from the rival U.S. presidential campaigns showed on Wednesday.Biden and allied Democratic groups raked in over $141 million during the month, while President Trump and closely tied groups hauled $131 million.In each case, the figures were new monthly records this year for campaigns that are expected to mount the most expensive U.S. election in history.Biden, who waged his successful primary battle against a historically large field of Democrats on a shoestring
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

One of his best gaffes yet! 

I am not a fan of trump because he won’t shut up. However, I’d vote for him 100 times before id vote for Biden. 

How they continue to trot this poor bastard out there is embarrassing. They ought to be ashamed of themselves.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

I am not a fan of trump because he won’t shut up. However, I’d vote for him 100 times before id vote for Biden. 

How they continue to trot this poor bastard out there is embarrassing. They ought to be ashamed of themselves.

I can't be sure but this could be 100 x more stupid than Biden misspeaking.  

trumpstupid.jpg.0a3176db1ce9efd6a16b2ee8c4f51f0c.jpg

What you idiots don’t get Is I’m not a big fan of trump. Biden is incapable of waking and chewing gum at the same time and I know what’s behind him. I do support my president, however, and will support whoever wins in November. 

Today I’ll be grilling for my neighbor/Democratic Congresswomen And her husband for our annual midsummer cookout. Her and Curtis are as close to family as I have in Georgia and I spent many hours walking neighborhoods campaigning for her last election. We have some great conversations about politics and have certainly given the other plenty to think about. 

image.thumb.png.3220b5b644c2c9245b10a1e2362220de.png

• Like 2

On 7/4/2020 at 10:31 AM, Sweetlarry said:

What you idiots don’t get Is I’m not a big fan of trump. Biden is incapable of waking and chewing gum at the same time and I know what’s behind him. I do support my president, however, and will support whoever wins in November. 

Today I’ll be grilling for my neighbor/Democratic Congresswomen And her husband for our annual midsummer cookout. Her and Curtis are as close to family as I have in Georgia and I spent many hours walking neighborhoods campaigning for her last election. We have some great conversations about politics and have certainly given the other plenty to think about. 

image.thumb.png.3220b5b644c2c9245b10a1e2362220de.png

So u supported the party that will destroy America??

• Haha 1