Maxwell (Epstein) over/under

954gator

16 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Immunity?  Lol

Just an fyi...

But she already has federal immunity from the Clinton's DOJ from years ago...

Will Be VERY  interesting to see when that card is played....

Also EVERYTHING in this entire case was in prosecutors hands years ago as well...(with some supposedly relying on that stated immunity from superiors as to why there was no prosecution.

Also may run into some "statute of limitations' on several of the charges...

From a legal standpoint, I would reference the new Barnes/Frei collaborations which cover current legal events...

PS: haven't checked "Legal Eagle"....but if you prefer bias bullshit, that would be your guy....LOL.

....might have to check and see if he's spewing too...LOL

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Just an fyi...

Also EVERYTHING in this entire case was in prosecutors hands years ago as well...(with some supposedly relying on that stated immunity from superiors as to why there was no prosecution.

From a legal standpoint, I would reference the new Barnes/Frei collaborations which cover current legal events...

PS: haven't checked "Legal Eagle"....but if you prefer bias bullshit, that would be your guy....LOL.

Yea i heard about her having immunity from the doj. Wasn't sure how true it was 

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yea i heard about her having immunity from the doj. Wasn't sure how true it was 

15:10 mark above.....

stated as, Acost was called off as prosecutor and made that deal in Miami, by order of Muellr's FBI (which listed Ep as an informant).  Her immunity is supposed to be covered under his case/name....

🤷‍♂️

Just now, Ga96 said:

Sad part is idiots on here refuse to believe trump is right on board with them all. I think they all should be put down like the rabid animals that they are. 

most people usually don't kick people out of their club, if they are "on board" with them...

Although some sad idiots might think they do....

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

15:10 mark above.....

stated as, Acost was called off as prosecutor and made that deal in Miami, by order of Muellr's FBI (which listed Ep as an informant).  Her immunity is supposed to be covered under his case/name....

🤷‍♂️

Well than let her sing like a canary 

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Just an fyi...

Aren’t like 9 out of 12 (or something like that) police officers dead that discovered some weird sex/torture tape a few years ago?