BLM Mural in NYC vandalized again

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Wowser you mean all that wishful thinking from the newspaper has you psyched? đŸ€Ł

So the "no problems breaking the law" tough guy, who doesn't like police around, is gonna get all his support cavalry now ?

LOLOL....

Pssssstt... cavalry was already brought in..

and it wasn't on your side...đŸ€Ł

You’re twisting shit around to suit your “intellect”. 

Question of Constitutionality, and lack of Leadership from Pennsylvania Ave. States are not trusting Donnie. 

Im not going “rabbit holing” today. Another time. 

bgw

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Up to the states. If the states ask for help, send it. 
Donnie overstepped.

Continue with the circle jerk, get back when you’re done and have a fucking solution. 

Jackass. 

bgw

It WAS up to the states....

Dereliction of duty can cause issues it seems....

the states actions  (and inaction) has never been in the form of a 'solution'.

What is it that you think they have done (for months) that constitutes some "solution"?  Bwahahahahaha

you are one silly rabbit.  Should be really funny watching you contort to try to point to one single thingy ? 😝

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

I'm assuming that the WH is going by the Insurrection Act.

10 U.S. Code § 253 - Interference with State and Federal law

prev | next
The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it—
(1)
so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
(2)
opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

Suits are filed, let’s see what happens. Considering the “batting average” of POTUS. It will be worth watching. 

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Question of Constitutionality, and lack of Leadership from Pennsylvania Ave. States are not trusting Donnie. 

bgw

No.

Left-wing loonie mayors and governors are not doing their jobs. They are cowing to criminals. Trust has nothing to do with it.

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Suits are filed, let’s see what happens. Considering the “batting average” of POTUS. It will be worth watching. 

bgw

I imagine it will hinge on what court sees the case.

A leftist activist court will side with the cowards and criminals.

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

It WAS up to the states....

Dereliction of duty can cause issues it seems....

the states actions  (and inaction) has never been in the form of a 'solution'......duh.

What is it that you think they have done (for months) that constitutes some "solution"?  Bwahahahahaha

you are one silly rabbit.  Should be really funny watching you contort to try to point to one single thingy ? 😝

What am I doing? Are you a seance or some fucking thing? Dude, get outside. 

bgw

7 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

I'm twisting shit,

25 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Up to the states. If the states ask for help, send it. 
Donnie overstepped.

Continue with the circle jerk, get back when you’re done and have a fucking solution. 

Jackass. 

bgw

And these liberal leaders in these states would rather have their cities burned down and their citizens killed in hormones and ask the president for help.

Fuck nut

16 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He is quickly approaching Krusty level of stupidity!

It's like he is at a seance channeling him.....

check it out...

37 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

But wait....Ham sandwich is in court....

So no pizza for you, and I'm good ...

😝

PS: maybe someone should check and make sure 66 didn't steal his account.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

And these liberal leaders in these states would rather have their cities burned down and their citizens killed in hormones and ask the president for help.

Fuck nut

It is what it is, opine away, call names if you will.... pay attention. Conchita posted the statutes in case of an insurrection. 

It appears to be insurrection or civil unrest, it’s in the courts... play partisan, everyone else is. 

Jack off. 

bgw

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Go read Q or Russian TeeVee and let me know what you find. 

Over and out. 

bgw

Sure will...always (at least) 2 sides...if you don't know both (or all), then you don't know what you are looking at....remember?

Still channeling 66 i see....you know, attacking only the poster, and never the topic.

PS: You could just say more things about me when I'm not around....🙄

34 minutes ago, Troll said:

Sure will...always (at least) 2 sides...if you don't know both (or all), then you don't know what you are looking at....remember?

Still channeling 66 i see....you know, attacking only the poster, and never the topic.

PS: You could just say more things about me when I'm not around....🙄

Don’t fucking box me in with anyone, I’m an outlier with issues. Keep it  up and we’re done. 

bgw

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Don’t fucking box me in with anyone, I’m an outlier with issues. Keep up and we’re done. 

bgw

Yeah 👍

no way you 2 are even close....đŸ€Ł

probably why you sound so "OFF" when you flat out...

are using his lines....👀

You jumped in that box with him..and I think

That is not a good look as well...

1 hour ago, concha said:

I will agree that, IF TRUE, that's not a good allocation of resources. 

However, can you at least see the other side: That if people would just leave it alone (stop defacing it) that the mayor would not take actions like this to begin with.

It's not harming anyone, it shouldn't bother you or anyone - yet people constantly mess with it. If they'd simply stop doing so, the mayor wouldn't have had to put guards near it.

Are you at least able to see the nuance or are you so embedded on the Rush Limbaugh take that you're not even willing to notice?

- Again, I agree it's a poor allocation of police power and salary, and that in general De Blasio is an idiot. But I can sort of see where he's coming from (if this is being reported by Kerik correctly).

8 hours ago, DownSouth said:

I will agree that, IF TRUE, that's not a good allocation of resources. 

However, can you at least see the other side: That if people would just leave it alone (stop defacing it) that the mayor would not take actions like this to begin with.

It's not harming anyone, it shouldn't bother you or anyone - yet people constantly mess with it. If they'd simply stop doing so, the mayor wouldn't have had to put guards near it.

Are you at least able to see the nuance or are you so embedded on the Rush Limbaugh take that you're not even willing to notice?

- Again, I agree it's a poor allocation of police power and salary, and that in general De Blasio is an idiot. But I can sort of see where he's coming from (if this is being reported by Kerik correctly).

I can see that DeBlasio is putting his finger and 100-pound weight on the political scales.

I can see that he values promoting a neo-Marxist group over actual black lives.  That piece of shit actually bragged about emptying the jails the other day while crime and murder are skyrocketing in his city.  BLM Marxist Politics > Citizens' Lives

I can see people seeing through his bullshit and being outraged but DeBlasio putting Marxism over lives.

1 hour ago, concha said:

I can see that DeBlasio is putting his finger and 100-pound weight on the political scales.

I can see that he values promoting a neo-Marxist group over actual black lives.  That piece of shit actually bragged about emptying the jails the other day while crime and murder are skyrocketing in his city.  BLM Marxist Politics > Citizens' Lives

I can see people seeing through his bullshit and being outraged but DeBlasio putting Marxism over lives.

giphy.gif

LOLOL

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/as-crime-in-new-york-including-murders-skyrocket-de-blasio-has-27-officers-a-day-guarding-black-lives-matter-mural/

The double-standards and hypocrisy are stunning.

And following on....

As crime and murders skyrocket in NYC, mayor has 27 officers a day guarding Black Lives Matter “mural”