BLM Mural in NYC vandalized again

imaGoodBoyNow

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

D South is an all-time piece of shit.  He is up there in the pantheon of all time pieces of shit. 

For years he comes on boards just to troll. Just parrots left-wing activism.  He accused someone of rape without having any evidence of any kind except he said/she said. 

This clown is a disciple of Cajuns. Both cut from the same cloth

Well that's very Un#ChristianLivesMatter like.

Must be the Klan version of the bible.

bgw

10 hours ago, DownSouth said:

The BLM paint was commissioned by the mayor, and installed by city workers. Pretty obvious that doesn't constitute vandalism.

Defacing a publicly sponsored installation, is vandalism.

Not a difficult distinction to make.

When the brain is a rotted by paranoia and nonsense as yours is though, I guess the leap is closer than it seems.

Ok so it’s liberal misfits of society 1000’s of Vandalism acts vs 1 Vandalism act... The one seems to upset you but not the other 10000’s....

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Sooo ?Cmon I personally thought it was funny he has 0 fucks given, never seen someone get put in handcuffs and not say one word , he was so ready to go the cops prolly could of handed him the cuffs and handcuffed him himself 

They didn't hafta cuff him, he was chill.

I have no problem with peaceful protest, even if it breaks the law.

bgw

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Exactly... I'm waiting for his reply on another thread to see if he is okay with what's going on in Portland and Oakland in New York City and Chicago excetera

Up to the states. If the states ask for help, send it. 
Donnie overstepped.

Continue with the circle jerk, get back when you’re done and have a fucking solution. 

Jackass. 

bgw

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The state didn’t ask for it, the situation escalated. Have energy to the protests. https://apnews.com/a2c8f23381dcc7e6902452b55c3048ce

And a Comstitional issue at play. 

bgw

Wowser you mean all that wishful thinking from the newspaper has you psyched? 🤣

So the "no problems breaking the law" tough guy, who doesn't like police around, is gonna get all his support cavalry now ?

LOLOL....

Pssssstt... cavalry was already brought in..

and it wasn't on your side...🤣

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Up to the states. If the states ask for help, send it. 
Donnie overstepped.

Continue with the circle jerk, get back when you’re done and have a fucking solution. 

Jackass. 

bgw

I'm assuming that the WH is going by the Insurrection Act.

10 U.S. Code § 253 - Interference with State and Federal law

prev | next
The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it—
(1)
so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
(2)
opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1