BLM Mural in NYC vandalized again

imaGoodBoyNow

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

That's Comrade DeBlasio for you....if he gets re elected then NYC deserves him...I Have no use to step foot there ever again...except maybe a Yankee game

It’s only a matter of time till they get cancelled too, yankee is an offensive word to some and ya know in 2020 you can’t offend anyone anymore 

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2020/07/17/606129588704461594/640x360_MP4_606129588704461594.mp4

'Delusional' de Blasio: Critics slam mayor for saying NYC is 'safer' and 'better' with FEWER people in jail as violent crime surges to the highest point in 25 years and more criminals are released on bail

• De Blasio made the remarks as he signed 'police accountability' bill Wednesday
  • Bragged that New York now has the lowest number of jail inmates since WWII 
  • 'We are safer for it and better for it,' the mayor added in his remarks
  • Shootings in NYC rose 130% in June, to their highest level since 1996

For the life of me, I cant understand why a lot of young black people (and many young ignorant white people) cant see that BLM is out for the 2 lard asses that started it. You honestly think that they want racial harmony? Why would they? That would stop the money flowing in.

We ALL need to stop taking sides based on race. I see it all the time in this forum. This forum is a small example of what the POS "leaders" at BLM want. Arguing with each other keeps them rich. 

Same thing when Republican do-nothing POS Mitch McConnell and bobble head Nacy Pelosi get on TV and spout lie after lie. 

It aint about us folks. Its about power and $$$$$

Stop falling for it.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, rockinl said:

For the life of me, I cant understand why a lot of young black people (and many young ignorant white people) cant see that BLM is out for the 2 lard asses that started it. You honestly think that they want racial harmony? Why would they? That would stop the money flowing in.

We ALL need to stop taking sides based on race. I see it all the time in this forum. This forum is a small example of what the POS "leaders" at BLM want. Arguing with each other keeps them rich. 

Same thing when Republican do-nothing POS Mitch McConnell and bobble head Nacy Pelosi get on TV and spout lie after lie. 

It aint about us folks. Its about power and $$$$$

Stop falling for it.

Good to know there’s atleast one Woke poster on here

• Like 1

2 killed last night in Brooklyn last night including 17 year old Daughter who was shot in head and  executed ,, but y’all and the Governor worried who’s painting over a damn painting and what country trump called a piece of shit

dumb Governor ordering 30 extra police to guard mural when there’s 100s getting shot dead in the street

lucky I’m not in charge, id have the Army, navy , marines, National Guard all walking the streets of NY till the residents get their shit together 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

2 killed last night in Brooklyn last night including 17 year old Daughter who was shot in head and  executed ,, but y’all and the Governor worried who’s painting over a damn painting and what country trump called a piece of shit

dumb Governor ordering 30 extra police to guard mural when there’s 100s getting shot dead in the street

lucky I’m not in charge, id have the Army, navy , marines, National Guard all walking the streets of NY till the residents get their shit together 

Maybe when enough funerals happen they will get it