BLM Mural in NYC vandalized again

imaGoodBoyNow

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Freedom of speech is a 2 way street...unless you are a democrat.

That in't freedom of speech...it's vandalism. 😆

So why do you, American Flag/Bald Eagle Guy, from a LE family support criminal behavior? - Seems a bit odd.

And why are you so quickly triggered when the actual free speech get defaced? - So, you seemingly don't like the mural (you said "good for her" for defacing it) which doesn't say much for supporting freedom of speech, and you do support criminal conduct/vandalism (a cop actually fell and hurt himself a bit while stopping the woman) so doesn't seem that you value blue lives either.

You're a weird dude, man. All that silliness out of some misplaced bitterness towards people with differing political views than you...get that complex fixed homie, life's too chill to be that petty.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, DownSouth said:

That in't freedom of speech...it's vandalism. 😆 giphy.gif

If the BLACK paint is vandalism...

then so is the YELLOW paint.

Can't have it both ways.

At least you admit that YOU consider  "Black lives Matter" painting on the street...you know...

to be vandalism....

Fantastic job.

giphy.gif

Some Newbies never learn...😆

6 hours ago, Troll said:

If the BLACK paint is vandalism...

then so is the YELLOW paint.

Can't have it both ways.

At least you admit that YOU consider  "Black lives Matter" painting on the street...you know...

to be vandalism....

Fantastic job.

Some Newbies never learn...😆

The BLM paint was commissioned by the mayor, and installed by city workers. Pretty obvious that doesn't constitute vandalism.

Defacing a publicly sponsored installation, is vandalism.

Not a difficult distinction to make.

When the brain is a rotted by paranoia and nonsense as yours is though, I guess the leap is closer than it seems.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

D South is an all-time piece of shit.  He is up there in the pantheon of all time pieces of shit. 

For years he comes on boards just to troll. Just parrots left-wing activism.  He accused someone of rape without having any evidence of any kind except he said/she said. 

This clown is a disciple of Cajuns. Both cut from the same cloth

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

10 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

D South is an all-time piece of shit.  He is up there in the pantheon of all time pieces of shit. 

For years he comes on boards just to troll. Just parrots left-wing activism.  He accused someone of rape without having any evidence of any kind except he said/she said. 

This clown is a disciple of Cajuns. Both cut from the same cloth

Yeah, that person was Jameis Winston. - Such a great guy. 

And you trashed that girl's name for no reason other than you're a suck-up to athletes. You called a teenage girl every rotten name you could think of because of her accusation.

You're easily one of the most ignorant, foolish, bigoted people to ever post on these forums.

The fact that you have children is what's most horrifying about you, as they'll grow up to be every bit as ignorant and foolish as you.

Do you still claim to have gone to FSU as a student or did you finally quit that charade?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

And you trashed that girl's name for no reason other than you're a suck-up to athletes. You called a teenage girl every rotten name you could think of because of her accusation.

You're easily one of the most ignorant, foolish, bigoted people to ever post on these forums.

The fact that you have children is what's most horrifying about you, as they'll grow up to be every bit as ignorant and foolish as you.

Do you still claim to have gone to FSU as a student or did you finally quit that charade?

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

Based on all of the evidence that ever came out of that story the only thing I said about the girl was that she appeared to be going after a payday as revenge for being kicked to the curb after having sex with an athlete. 

And her mission was accomplished. People like her give bad names to actual rape and sexual assault victims 

24 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Based on all of the evidence that ever came out of that story the only thing I said about the girl was that she appeared to be going after a payday as revenge for being kicked to the curb after having sex with an athlete. 

And her mission was accomplished. People like her give bad names to actual rape and sexual assault victims 

That girl dropped out of school due to the harassment and death threats from people like you. - Most likely directly from you.

FSU settled with her under Title IX due to their egregious handling of the situation. Does she have futuresight to make an accusation knowing FSU would treat her like a piece of discarded meat so that they'd have to give her money to make up for their shittiness?

From the initial report:

"The complaint adds a new wrinkle to this story: "Darby also entered the room but told Winston, 'Dude, she is telling you to stop,'" it reads. In response, Kinsman says, "Winston picked her up in a fireman's carry, walked her into his bathroom, deposited her onto the hard floor, and locked the door." Kinsman says that Darby then left. For the first time ever, we learn that on December 9, "[Darby] posted to his Facebook page 'I feel the worst I almost felt in my life Smh #stupid.'"

"An hour later at the hospital, while getting a rape kit done, she told a TPD officer that Winston removed her clothes, raped her in the bedroom, was interrupted by "possibly the suspect's roommate" who told him to stop, and was then taken to the bathroom where Winston continued the assault. Later that same day, she went to the police station where she once again told her story to the TPD, both in a handwritten statement and verbally to a detective."

^ She went to the police within 2 hours of the alleged incident. 

I wish I could bring up the disgusting things you said about this girl from 5 years ago. Someone like you shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of a young woman, not because I know Winston to have done it (I don't) but for the way you trashed that girl simply because you like FSU football and he was drafted to the city you lived in. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

I wish I could bring up the disgusting things you said about this girl from 5 years ago. Someone like you shouldn't be allowed within 100 yards of a young woman, not because I know Winston to have done it (I don't) but for the way you trashed that girl simply because you like FSU football and he was drafted to the city you lived in. 

I concur, he is a piece of garbage!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If Crisssty associates can close some lines of bridge traffic in a political spat.... funny that a mayor can billboard the street of an opponents property or namesake as well ???

🤔

could be totally wrong here tho, not following this silly stunt stuff 🤷‍♂️

PS: But wasn't there charges handed down for pulling that kind of stunt ???

Just watched a FB video by a black guy in Dallas.

He was out with friends for dinner at an outdoor place downtown. Apparently it was a very mixed crowd all having a nice time in what looked like a nice pedestrian area with bars and restaurants.

Until a group of idiots - mainly white - showed up and started screaming BLM chants (and assorted obscenities - who cares that there were small children there). Of course, violence and vandalism ensued and everyone's evening was ruined.

Well, it looked like quite a few folks, especially some of the black patrons, got really pissed off. The guy who made the video was very "woke" to the fact that these fools are Marxists.

I'm noticing this more and more on social media and news broadcasts.

This shit is going to end up backfiring on the left and the neo-Marxist organization calling itself BLM.

• Like 1