Black Civil Rights Attorney on BLM

concha

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Better yet, you tell us. 

I mean you got insight but won’t share. 

bgw

I'm not the one preaching to live a day as a black man...that was Krusty.  And he calls me a racist because I asked a simple question....where is BLM with all the black people getting shot and dying every weekend.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I'm not the one preaching to live a day as a black man...that was Krusty.  And he calls me a racist because I asked a simple question....where is BLM with all the black people getting shit and dying every weekend.

you're the clown that starts threads criticizing BLM to show your "FAKE" concern....you silly ass red neck...🙄

#selfexposed.....🙁

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I'm not the one preaching to live a day as a black man...that was Krusty.  And he calls me a racist because I asked a simple question....where is BLM with all the black people getting shot and dying every weekend.

Larry is busy as hell tossing all the woke salads he can hoping for some croutons.

Just wish him luck and move on.

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

That’s a Fox News, Ben Shapiro rebuttal. The issues are deeper than the surface stuff. A symptom of the the illness. The violence and murder rate is definitely unsettling. 

As a culture we as a society glorify guns and violence, take a marginalized group looking for a “family” finds one in gangs and criminal activity. Add the incarceration rates of black males due to a “white” system and bingo. 

It’s deeper than that, cliff notes version. 

Growing up in a police household, you would think you would share meaningful insights. 

Dunno, it seems the Police have a covenant to not be empathetic, and are protected by “immunity”, another words a cop can beat someone within an inch of their life but the burden is on the victim to prove it or have video, but you know sure as shit the Police video is not gonna be 100% working or available. 

Post on with your bitch slap session with 66.

bgw

You can't make this shit up

But we all can name the dumbasses on here who eat up the woke shit like it's chocolate ice cream...

DC Mayor Exempts City and Federal Workers from Mask Policy on Same Day She Launches Investigation on President Trump for Not Wearing a Mask in His Hotel

7 minutes ago, concha said:

Larry is busy as hell tossing all the woke salads he can hoping for some croutons.

Just wish him luck and move on.

Hey Conchita, how’s that lonely loveless life of yours in Dumbwoody?

Fucking hell, at least I give a shit, you give no shits about nothing but your narcissism and obsessive identity issues. 

Fucking loser. 

bgw

1 minute ago, concha said:

You can't make this shit up

But we all can name the dumbasses on here who eat up the woke shit like it's chocolate ice cream...

DC Mayor Exempts City and Federal Workers from Mask Policy on Same Day She Launches Investigation on President Trump for Not Wearing a Mask in His Hotel

Maybe Trump will appoint you Secretary of Education, because you cannot be dumber than that dumbass.

On with your Clown rhetoric. 

bgw

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey Conchita, how’s that lonely loveless life of yours in Dumbwoody?

Fucking hell, at least I give a shit, you give no shits about nothing but your narcissism and obsessive identity issues. 

Fucking loser. 

bgw

Not lonely or loveless, Larry.  I'm just not a juvenile who needs to run around yelling about how I got laid and begging folks to smell my finger, like you are prone to do.

You don't give a shit at all and aren't even remotely convincing about it.  You beg for woke approval and shamelessly refuse to assign blame where it overwhelmingly lies (hell, you dismiss it).  Meanwhile, more and more and more people die because of a movement that is run by an openly neo-Marxist front group that uses "BLM" as a cover so they can yell "racist" whenever they are confronted. They don't care about the killings. They care about Marxism.

You are a reprehensibly dishonest POS, Larry.

👍

Chicago...

Dem mayor... since 1931.

Not a single Republican alderman. Zero of 50.

Black families devastated by the Great Society and Dem-led crime reforms of the 90s.

Corruption[edit]

Chicago has a long history of political corruption,[12] dating to the incorporation of the city in 1833.[13] It has been a de facto monolithic entity of the Democratic Party from the mid 20th century onward.[14][15] Research released by the University of Illinois at Chicago reports that Chicago and Cook County's judicial district recorded 45 public corruption convictions for 2013, and 1642 convictions since 1976, when the Department of Justice began compiling statistics. This prompted many media outlets to declare Chicago the "corruption capital of America".[16] Gradel and Simpson's Corrupt Illinois (2015) provides the data behind Chicago's corrupt political culture.[17][18] They found that a tabulation of federal public corruption convictions make Chicago "undoubtedly the most corrupt city in our nation",[19] with the cost of corruption "at least" $500 million per year.[20]

But in Larry's world you aren't allowed to point these things out. Only anti-Trump shit.

Chicago murders...

2020_murder_trend_072320.png

26 minutes ago, concha said:

Not lonely or loveless, Larry.  I'm just not a juvenile who needs to run around yelling about how I got laid and begging folks to smell my finger, like you are prone to do.

You don't give a shit at all and aren't even remotely convincing about it.  You beg for woke approval and shamelessly refuse to assign blame where it overwhelmingly lies (hell, you dismiss it).  Meanwhile, more and more and more people die because of a movement that is run by an openly neo-Marxist front group that uses "BLM" as a cover so they can yell "racist" whenever they are confronted. They don't care about the killings. They care about Marxism.

You are a reprehensibly dishonest POS, Larry.

👍

Is that so...wow, how poignant! You're still a fucking loser, your whole identity is along party lines and having the last post.

So, who's dishonest? 

Your're a clown, Chuckie.

List off your "good" works in the Klan/Neo Nazi/Alt Right...

Thanks Chuckie El Conchita.

bgw

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

It was a question...plain and simple....and a common sense one at that...you just spun it because of your hatred of me...very sad

DBP is one of the dumbest posters ever to soil this site.

He does not give a shit about the plight of blacks in Chicago or anywhere for that matter. As long as Dem control is maintained, he is a pig in shit.

428 homicides in Chicago so far this year.  But DBP's purpose is to deflect and ignore it.  As the bodies pile up and Chicago's Dem mayor and the 100% Democrat and Social Democrat aldermen do nothing...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Is that so...wow, how poignant! You're still a fucking loser, your whole identity is along party lines and having the last post.

So, who's dishonest? 

Your're a clown, Chuckie.

List off your "good" works in the Klan/Neo Nazi/Alt Right...

Thanks Chuckie El Conchita.

bgw

My identity is pointing out the truth about what is happening and yours is tossing woke salad to cover it up.

You're just a pathetic little woke wannabe who can't argue.

Throw some more race cards.  Prove my point. 👍

13 minutes ago, concha said:

Chicago...

Dem major ... since 1931.

Not a single Republican alderman. Zero of 50.

Black families devastated by the Great Society and Dem-led crime reforms of the 90s.

Corruption[edit]

Chicago has a long history of political corruption,[12] dating to the incorporation of the city in 1833.[13] It has been a de facto monolithic entity of the Democratic Party from the mid 20th century onward.[14][15] Research released by the University of Illinois at Chicago reports that Chicago and Cook County's judicial district recorded 45 public corruption convictions for 2013, and 1642 convictions since 1976, when the Department of Justice began compiling statistics. This prompted many media outlets to declare Chicago the "corruption capital of America".[16] Gradel and Simpson's Corrupt Illinois (2015) provides the data behind Chicago's corrupt political culture.[17][18] They found that a tabulation of federal public corruption convictions make Chicago "undoubtedly the most corrupt city in our nation",[19] with the cost of corruption "at least" $500 million per year.[20]

But in Larry's world you aren't allowed to point these things out. Only anti-Trump shit.

Chicago murders...

2020_murder_trend_072320.png

You can point them out...

Have at it with your "White Fragility" reaction, have a crying session.

You don't have a solution except continue marginalizing groups, keep the incarceration rates up, just further the White Supremacist

cause.

You can treat a  hemorrhoid with medication, it doesn't go away, it comes back, so how does that tell any intelligent voter who has a modicum of critical and deductive reasoning to vote for you and the Klan? It doesn't.... just like the Ex, based your attitudes here, she probably said "fuck this bigoted bastard Klan asshole" I'm gone.

Just spitballing...

Larry the Woke

#fucktheKlan

4 minutes ago, concha said:

DBP is one of the dumbest posters ever to soil this site.

He does not give a shit about the plight of blacks in Chicago or anywhere for that matter. As long as Dem control is maintained, he is a pig in shit.

428 homicides in Chicago so far this year.  But DBP's purpose is to deflect and ignore it.  As the bodies pile up and Chicago's Dem mayor and the 100% Democrat and Social Democrat aldermen do nothing...

Neither do you. what's your point? For you it's political football and what party is winning.

You're a dumbass, Conchita.

bgw

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, concha said:

My identity is pointing out the truth about what is happening and yours is tossing woke salad to cover it up.

You're just a pathetic little woke wannabe who can't argue.

Throw some more race cards.  Prove my point. 👍

Pointing out partial truth, damn you're a fucking clown....

Go wash Trump's balls.

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You can point them out...

Have at it with your "White Fragility" reaction, have a crying session.

You don't have a solution except continue marginalizing groups, keep the incarceration rates up, just further the White Supremacist

cause.

You can treat a  hemorrhoid with medication, it doesn't go away, it comes back, so how does that tell any intelligent voter who has a modicum of critical and deductive reasoning to vote for you and the Klan? It doesn't.... just like the Ex, based your attitudes here, she probably said "fuck this bigoted bastard Klan asshole" I'm gone.

Just spitballing...

Larry the Woke

#fucktheKlan

Larry at least lives down to expectations here.

We had race cards and imagining my ex's thoughts to create an imaginary friend (we actually live together, just fyi dumbass).

I actually support getting started on criminal justice reforms (as Trump has done) and supporting prosperity zones (as Trump has done) and school choice (which Trump supports) and confronting the sickeningly dishonest American left on their track record with our cities and their minority populations (as Trump has done).

You are pathetic non-thinker who avoids these facts and sucks off the very people who has taken advantage of these victims of Dem politics.  You are filth.

So much truth here:

102400886_140669144274045_77210013699191

Really is amazing that personal responsibility for actions is never mentioned. Its also amazing that people make excuses for low life mother fuckers shooting up neighborhoods and killing innocent bystanders, including children. "But it's not their fault. Its 400 years of oppression". Funny how I personally have never known ONE black person that acts like those animals in Chicago. Not 1.

Wait, I forgot....The cowards dont know that murder is illegal? I know they are exceptionally dumb, but that dumb?

We now have a generation of pussies that have learned that everything they do can be blamed on someone/something besides them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rockinl said:

Really is amazing that personal responsibility for actions is never mentioned. Its also amazing that people make excuses for low life mother fuckers shooting up neighborhoods and killing innocent bystanders, including children. "But it's not their fault. Its 400 years of oppression". Funny how I personally have never known ONE black person that acts like those animals in Chicago. Not 1.

Wait, I forgot....The cowards dont know that murder is illegal? I know they are exceptionally dumb, but that dumb?

We now have a generation of pussies that have learned that everything they do can be blamed on someone/something besides them.

It's no-personal-responsibility, woke, everyone-gets-a-trophy culture come to fruition.

The outrageous thing is that the Dems actually proclaim themselves the champions of black America when it's their party that has systematically oppressed them since early in the country's history.

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Tell us all again how hard it is to be a Black man....we're listening.

I'm a 24 Year old Black man... 

I live day to day not knowing what will happen to me like anyone else... 

Sometimes I wake up knowing that I have nothing to look forward to other than work...oh wait... My bad... Not rn though... 

Where you want me to start at? 

When I was a Kid ? 

A Teen? 

Or right before I got to where I am now? 

Because I can tell you some shit quite easily... 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Sometimes I wake up knowing that I have nothing to look forward to other than work...oh wait... My bad... Not rn though... 

When I was a Kid ? 

A Teen? 

Methinks you're missing the irony of challenging a white intellectual imbecile to regale us with his stories of being a black man.

tenor.gif?itemid=5574434

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

When I was a Kid ? 

A Teen? 

Basically what Concha posted.

• Confused 1