Black Civil Rights Attorney on BLM

concha

17 minutes ago, concha said:

Your sense of shame bypass surgery was a complete success.

At the end of the day with you it wouldn't matter. I'm sure you'd view him as an Uncle Tom.

Not sure why you you are suggesting rolling back rights for anyone, Larry. Not very woke of you. Careful or you won't get a merit badge this week. 

It's funny how in your tiny mind I'm the bigot but you are more worried about some story about the Articles of Confederation than black folks getting dead in the present day.

Larry the Complete Shitbag

116195179_3306255882771768_7403567618082

You clearly haven’t been paying attention, and that’s okay.... for you. 

A participation ribbon for Conchita. 

You’re being dishonest and deceptive or just plain stupid. Pick one, any will fit. 

I was hoping.... my hopes for you are dashed. 

bgw, the Larry the Woke

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You clearly haven’t been paying attention, and that’s okay.... for you. 

A participation ribbon for Conchita. 

You’re being dishonest and deceptive or just plain stupid. Pick one, any will fit. 

I was hoping.... my hopes for you are dashed. 

bgw, the Larry the Woke

No. Brother.  He is paying attention. You are just clueless and gullible...and a self-hating "independent". You are a exactly what these fucks that are trying to fundamentally change our country BY FORCE need and count on. I mean...I can't figure you out. You sound halfway intelligent, then you open your mouth and this nasty ass verbal and mental woke logic diarrhea just flows out like a gosh damn levee break. 

22 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

No. Brother.  He is paying attention. You are just clueless and gullible...and a self-hating "independent". You are a exactly what these fucks that are trying to fundamentally change our country BY FORCE need and count on. I mean...I can't figure you out. You sound halfway intelligent, then you open your mouth and this nasty ass verbal and mental woke logic diarrhea just flows out like a gosh damn levee break. 

That is a wonderfully accurate description.

Well done.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Uh huh.... coming from an Oreo who drinks bleach and tries scrubbing the color out. Talking to me about self-hate?

Let’s see, doing the right things means dismantling the capitalist machinery? No, just a couple of repairs are in order  

Try again think tank... you haven’t been paying attention either. 

Turning your back on your fellow teammates is not a good look. 

bgw

1 hour ago, concha said:

If I owned a bar, that guy would have a reserved seat and free beer for life.

Tokenism is an actual word.... love the one brother hawking tees and caps at the end of one “presentation”.

Got damn, you “conservative” clowns cleave to the strict interpretation of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights but don’t follow it or enforce it.

Pure comedy. 

bgw

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Uh huh.... coming from an Oreo who drinks bleach and tries scrubbing the color out. Talking to me about self-hate?

Let’s see, doing the right things means dismantling the capitalist machinery? No, just a couple of repairs are in order  

Try again think tank... you haven’t been paying attention either. 

Turning your back on your fellow teammates is not a good look. 

bgw

Silly boy.

Nothing wrong with being black, so nothing to scrub out.

Your 'Token' remarks are telling...

That is self hate defined.

Thinking everyone else hates you for color is just an excuse to blame the self hate on someone else.

full of excuses you are 🙄

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Tokenism is an actual word.... love the one brother hawking tees and caps at the end of one “presentation”.

Got damn, you “conservative” clowns cleave to the strict interpretation of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights but don’t follow it or enforce it.

Pure comedy. 

ngw

Joe & Nancy over at the big house approve.

You keep doing your best to keep the troublemakers in line, now...

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

Silly boy.

Nothing wrong with being black, so nothing to scrub out.

Your 'Token' remarks are telling...

That is self hate defined.

Thinking everyone else hates you for color is just an excuse to blame the self hate on someone else.

full of excuses you are 🙄

Go back into your bomb shelter and put your pirate tin foil hat on and radio the other conspiracy preppers out there. 

This is a squabble of a personal nature. 

Thanks,

bgw

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Have you ever noticed that the people who scream the loudest are almost always the most guilty of what they are screaming about???

Absolutely. Happens all the time

Just like everyone has noticed BLM is a sham as blacks kill black everyday

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Comply or die. It’s very simple. 

5 shots and a couple seconds later 3 more...

they are saying that the idiot protester sporting the AK shot the 5 first ....

At least he only injured himself...unlike the idiot who shot other fellow protesters when they were blocking traffic and another car tried to get thru  in Aurora Co. ...

Best might be Louisville, protester shoots himself, as well as his buddy protester...

Fun weekend of riots huh ?

PS: not sure if I would want these guys on my side tho...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Until enough citizens say fuck it grab their weapons and do what needs to be done 

These mayors and governors need to imprisoned and/or simply taken out back and shot. They have hundreds of American blood and billions of dollars in damage on their hands...not to mention that they are clearly allowing this insurrection of our cities to overthrow and fundamentally (by force) change our government and country. “By force” is key. This is treason. I’ve never been more certain of that now. 

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

These mayors and governors need to imprisoned and/or simply taken out back and shot. They have hundreds of American blood and billions of dollars in damage on their hands...not to mention that they are clearly allowing this insurrection of our cities to overthrow and fundamentally (by force) change our government and country. “By force” is key. This is treason. I’ve never been more certain of that now. 

this is what happens when government becomes too big. We were warned about this. Unfortunately its too late to shrink government back to the way its supposed to be 

• Like 1