Black Civil Rights Attorney on BLM

concha

1 hour ago, concha said:

Methinks you're missing the irony of challenging a white intellectual imbecile to regale us with his stories of being a black man.

tenor.gif?itemid=5574434

who told stories of being black??...not me...I said try to imagine not being a lily white red-neck for a minute and see how you would be treated with a darker shade of skin color (if you're capable)...but you clowns continue to feel free to criticize people for advocating for themselves??.......the Christian way??....🤡

2 hours ago, concha said:

DBP is one of the dumbest posters ever to soil this site.

He does not give a shit about the plight of blacks in Chicago or anywhere for that matter. As long as Dem control is maintained, he is a pig in shit.

428 homicides in Chicago so far this year.  But DBP's purpose is to deflect and ignore it.  As the bodies pile up and Chicago's Dem mayor and the 100% Democrat and Social Democrat aldermen do nothing...

LOL...and tell everyone here again how "concerned" you and Ironmam are about inner-city blacks in Chicago??....and you're not trying to make a political point??..of course you are..people with a 1/2 a brain see right through your PHONY concern??..LOL...but keep preaching!...anything new from Leo the Clown today??.....🤡

3 hours ago, rockinl said:

Really is amazing that personal responsibility for actions is never mentioned. Its also amazing that people make excuses for low life mother fuckers shooting up neighborhoods and killing innocent bystanders, including children. "But it's not their fault. Its 400 years of oppression". Funny how I personally have never known ONE black person that acts like those animals in Chicago. Not 1.

Wait, I forgot....The cowards dont know that murder is illegal? I know they are exceptionally dumb, but that dumb?

We now have a generation of pussies that have learned that everything they do can be blamed on someone/something besides them.

Guess who liked your shit, son of a cop. 

Surprised?

Thanks for sharing, it’s good to hear from the Blue. 

But again, you’ve been indoctrinated, what’s that ”immunity” called where the victim of a vicious ass beating by a cop called? Something “immunity”, where the burden is upon the victim to prove it, of course unless irrefutable evidence is present, how many times that camera wasn’t working? And who writes the “reports” and how many times have your teammates got together to get the “story” consistent, maybe the supervising officer in the field will have some “ coaching” to go along with it.

Dunno, 50% Black males incarcerated in a White system, put together by Whites, ruled by Whites, laws passed by Whites in a country stolen from the Indians who just happened to be not White, slavers that were White but not all.....

Dunno, just spitballing Rock... I think the issues go beyond choices and responsibility and blame... it’s a tough society to be not White and navigate. 

Thanks for the post.

Respectfully,

bgw

17 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Guess who liked your shit, son of a cop. 

Surprised?

Thanks for sharing, it’s good to hear from the Blue. 

But again, you’ve been indoctrinated, what’s that ”immunity” called where the victim of a vicious ass beating by a cop called? Something “immunity”, where the burden is upon the victim to prove it, of course unless irrefutable evidence is present, how many times that camera wasn’t working? And who writes the “reports” and how many times have your teammates got together to get the “story” consistent, maybe the supervising officer in the field will have some “ coaching” to go along with it.

Dunno, 50% Black males incarcerated in a White system, put together by Whites, ruled by Whites, laws passed by Whites in a country stolen from the Indians who just happened to be not White, slavers that were White but not all.....

Dunno, just spitballing Rock... I think the issues go beyond choices and responsibility and blame... it WAS a tough society to be not White and navigate. 

Thanks for the post.

Respectfully,

bgw

Decades ago. Now not so much 

Qualified Immunity is where a cop can beat you within inches of your life and the burden is on the "victim" is to prove "bad" intent by the cop.

So, we have sovereign immunity for government and qualified immunity for the "muscle" that works for the government paid for by taxpayers.

Oh, and de escalation and restraint is a 8 hour certification class...now add it up.

Class dismissed...for now.

bgw

1 minute ago, concha said:

So unarmed white folks are never killed by cops?

Larry?

And the mentally ill, Conchita? Them too are getting it.... qualified immunity Conchita, you backtalk a smartass cop and you'll see what it's like.

It's open season on the mentally ill, hell if Justice Roberts didn't rule in favor of LGBTQ rights...I'm betting you'd be relieved and can sleep better.

But don't worry if a gay person works for a company with less than 15 employees, you can go ahead get the Klan together.

bgw

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And the mentally ill, Conchita? Them too are getting it.... qualified immunity Conchita, you backtalk a smartass cop and you'll see what it's like.

It's open season on the mentally ill, hell if Justice Roberts didn't rule in favor of LGBTQ rights...I'm betting you'd be relieved and can sleep better.

But don't worry if a gay person works for a company with less than 15 employees, you can go ahead get the Klan together.

bgw

Your shit-talking is funny as you keep excusing people and events that are killing black people in droves.

Larry funny.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Chicago is the nation's 3rd largest city.

It is now being run by the mob.

434 homicides so far this year. Mostly poor black people.

And it looks to be a big weekend.

Mayor Lightfoot is doing nothing about the killing.

But she's taken down Columbus statues to placate the mob.

"Black Lives Matter"?

• Like 3

17 hours ago, concha said:

bernell-trammell.jpg

Black Trump supporter Bernell Trammell was murdered on Thursday just hours after a pro-Trump interview.
Trammell was gunned down shortly after giving an interview on his support for President Trump.

Wait, what? Someone was killed for supporting Trump and voicing concerns about BLM?.An African-American even?  Fucking disgusting. “They”...not just Biden are going to lose monstrously in Nov. Thank GOD.

18 hours ago, concha said:

Chicago is the nation's 3rd largest city.

It is now being run by the mob.

434 homicides so far this year. Mostly poor black people.

And it looks to be a big weekend.

Mayor Lightfoot is doing nothing about the killing.

But she's taken down Columbus statues to placate the mob.

"Black Lives Matter"?

I, I, I, ....for the fuking life of me....can’t understand how another human being can sit idly and watch his/his citizens that she/he was sworn to protect being slaughtered on a daily basis. These mayors and govs literally need to be tried...and taken out back and shot. How many dead Americans are in their hands? So sad. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Wait, what? Someone was killed for supporting Trump and voicing concerns about BLM?.An African-American even?  Fucking disgusting. “They”...not just Biden are going to lose monstrously in Nov. Thank GOD.

And a black conservative journalist has apparently been stabbed at the BLM protest in Portland this morning.

By a white Antifa type.

Because black lives matter.

But we're the crazy bigoted bad guys.

SMDH

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, concha said:

And a black conservative journalist has apparently been stabbed at the BLM protest in Portland this morning.

By a white Antifa type.

SMDH

Right!!!? I’m with ya, bro. I just SMDH as welll....but then I get pissed and motivated. One thing True Americans...not like woke, lame ass dipfucks your boy BGW...is how to stand to stand up to tyranny. North...South....it don’t matta....this is how about America and what all of the people that sacrificed everything from 1776 (and before) to give us the right to even be fucking woke right now. Fuck em. This Vicki Nd shitbag BGW called me a “wannabe hilly billy narrow assed” something or another .Typival “woke” asshole, loser, illiterate, indoctrinated, lying, unethical , dolt white guy that questions ME. A man that’s lives this shit....now on BOtH sides. But I digress with ya bro. But fu k that guy and the rest of these woke fucks. As you can see, I’m done negotiating with them. Peace my friend. I’m totally digging Tenn😎

47 minutes ago, concha said:

By a white Antifa type.

SMDH

Just a scratch... the con was looking for street cred. 

He got it, for you Conchita. 

Let’s roll back rights for marginalized groups, how many times you gonna play the “black” conservative versus by a white “antifa” type?

Do you even know the whole story, or was the “surface” stuff good enough to fit your “narrative”?

Yes, you’re crazy and bigoted...embrace it. 

Larry the Woke 

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Let’s roll back rights for marginalized groups, how many times you gonna play the “black” conservative versus by a white “antifa” type?

Do you even know the whole story, or was the “surface” stuff good enough to fit your “narrative”?

Larry the Woke 

Larry the Joke...fify.

34 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Larry the Woke 

Your sense of shame bypass surgery was a complete success.

At the end of the day with you it wouldn't matter. I'm sure you'd view him as an Uncle Tom.

Not sure why you you are suggesting rolling back rights for anyone, Larry. Not very woke of you. Careful or you won't get a merit badge this week. 

It's funny how in your tiny mind I'm the bigot but you are more worried about some story about the Articles of Confederation than black folks getting dead in the present day.

Larry the Complete Shitbag

116195179_3306255882771768_7403567618082

• Thanks 1