Black Civil Rights Attorney on BLM

concha

10 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He is a BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS ATTORNEY jackass.  But because he is Fed up with all the BS and goes on FOX you discredit him?

#youareexposedasajackassandamoron

do you have a poster of him next to your Carlson Tucker poster mam??….:$

#selfexposed...:$

17 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Read it all....

Even Conchita will pull one out of his/her/it’s ass once in a while, those are go to topics the violence, yadda, yadda, etc.,.

Drill down, still at the surface... more drilling, too much focus on the symptoms and not the source. 

bgw

That is the problem. Because of the bs political theatrics relative to everything going on today, the money continues to flow to those who keep embellishing on the symptoms... and not the real cause of our problems.

Terrell is dead on with what he says and it is time we all, of every race, deal with it head on.

I lived through the 60's and MLK was not anywhere in the same universe as the Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's of the world. MLK was the real deal. The other two, IMO were for the most part, opportunists serving their own gain. ( the political version of Don King )

Had not MLK and JFK not been assassinated, our country would have been directed in a vastly different direction... much of which would have contributed to a much better society in our country today.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I just saw Leo the clown on  Hannity....he went into a rant and ended up saying "Biden is a racist..not Trump"..LOL...that's all everyone needs to know about Leo the Clown!...🤡...😞

You conveniently left out the quote from Biden about his kids attending school in a jungle...because of the blacks....you are the WORST spin doctor ever.....such a pathetic fool....a Karen and forever a welcher 🍕

• Haha 1

Just now, I AM IRONMAN said:

You conveniently left out the quote from Biden about his kids attending school in a jungle...because of the blacks....you are the WORST spin doctor ever.....such a pathetic fool....a Karen and forever a welcher 🍕

LOL...you a big Leo the Clown fan too mam??...pathetic little clown...🤡

#selfexposed....😞

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Cryin' Chuck refuses to get Blacks and Chicago out of his head.

Will be stuck there until they throw dirt on Cryin' Chuck which can't come soon enough.

Cartoon go over your head ?

giphy.gif

Supporting an organization that divides racially by skin color must be great for you....👍

Now all you have to do is wait for them to tell you, how you must think and act...🤣

or you don't matter, regardless of your color. 🙄

PS: So who is REALLY STUCK in the scenario 🤔

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Troll said:

Cartoon go over your head ?

giphy.gif

Supporting an organization that divides racially by skin color must be great for you....👍

Now all you have to do is wait for them to tell you, how you must think and act...🤣

or you don't matter, regardless of your color. 🙄

PS: So who is REALLY STUCK in the scenario 🤔

LOL..all you red-necks have the nerve to criticize BLM??...try being black for a day and I'm sure that red-neck would change color...🙄

• Thanks 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well Conchita, at least I'm getting some...you? Didn't think so.

Haha.

bgw

You don't think about lots of things, Larry.

It's why you're argumentless and wrong all the time.

Glad you're getting good use out of your dildo. "Squat & Bounce Larry". 

34 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Tell us again how black you are...going to Chicago soon to help out? Since you care so much.

#karen

since I care so much??..LOL...you mean because YOU care so much...who starts threads about BLM??...YOU...you silly ass red neck...🤡

#selfexposed....🙁