WLM

Trixter

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hell no, Rabid is VERY distinct and would post on Varsity no matter what.

bgw

I still need to confront him for bashing my Georgia Decade Tournament without even reading my instructions. Just kidding, he'd probably slap me through the computer screen.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Any thoughts as the national media treatment had the boy been black and the murderer a white man?

Honestly, it wouldn't have reached the national media spotlight. There are so many cases per week or month of this, and you'll likely never hear about it, regardless of skin color. It'll maybe make local news, but not national news.

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Honestly, it wouldn't have reached the national media spotlight. There are so many cases per week or month of this, and you'll likely never hear about it, regardless of skin color. It'll maybe make local news, but not national news.

🤣  👍

Thanks for that.

25 minutes ago, concha said:

Any thoughts as the national media treatment had the boy been black and the murderer a white man?

3 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You don't believe this, but it's true. A lot of these stories never make it big but are still wrong.

I tend to agree with @ngdawg. If a black cop had shot him, and the national media did not comment, I would be outraged!

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Then why the fuck should we defund the police then, if anything we need more

damn Greta you answered my question thanks

21 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

I tend to agree with @ngdawg. If a black cop had shot him, and the national media did not comment, I would be outraged!

Recently a couple stood, armed,  in front of their property as a BLM protest went by and people threatened them and bashed down the gate to their yard.  Nobody was shot.  Still, major national news.

But you are telling me the rampant "America is racist" crusade by the left and its media lapdogs would ignore a white man executing a young black boy in cold blood.

Sounds legit.

What would probably not make the national headlines is a black man killing a young black boy in one of our major urban areas. I can provide recent examples.

Reason?  It doesn't advance the narrative.

• Thanks 2