Texas GOP Adopts QAnon Slogan

15yds4gibberish

50 minutes ago, Troll said:

If Q is of no consequence...

why do you feel the need to start threads attacking it ? LOLOL

giphy.gif

BTW: who is Q?  🤣

"Q" is right up your ally Ronnie...a fictional group of "deep staters" who love Satan and are pedophiles and cannibals...LOL...and they run the country!!....and Trump loves them because they LOVE Trump (the FBI considers then a threat)...Love at first site...🤡

12 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

"Q" is right up your ally Ronnie...a fictional group of "deep staters" who love Satan and are pedophiles and cannibals...LOL...and they run the country!!....and Trump loves them because they LOVE Trump (the FBI considers then a threat)...Love at first site...🤡

You must be a fan of Gizz + Eppy ....

Perhaps you like Woody Alen movies...

sticking up for 'your side'

everyone can see 👀

🤡

PS: considered a 'threat' to just what exactly.....

giphy.gif

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Troll said:

If Q is of no consequence...

why do you feel the need to start threads attacking it ? LOLOL

[...]

I think his post implies that Q is of consequence, because it implies that their (his?) readers have become an important voting block of the most powerful political party in the most powerful country in the world. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

[...]

People untethered from reality have become an important GOP voting block.

I don't know whether you've heard, but Timothy Shea, the Acting Administrator of the DEA, has been arrested. 

I wonder why the MSM hasn't reported it.

The real news is on the dark web, and here, the high school football forum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

25 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

how many times a day do you wave your pom-poms for your fellow red neck Ronnie??.5-10 times a day??..don't your arms get tired mam??...🤡

It's painfully obvious you didn't put that quote I told you to put above your monitor. Just as a reminder here it is. It's better to let people think you're a moron instead of posting and proving them right.

Moron

🙊🙉🙈

🍕

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Belly Bob said:

I don't know whether you've heard, but Timothy Shea, the Acting Administrator of the DEA, has been arrested. 

Trust the plan. Enjoy the show. Nothing can stop what is coming.  😉

I think his post implies that Q is of consequence, because it implies that their (his?) readers have become an important voting block of the most powerful political party in the most powerful country in the world. 

possibly True....

but how is that some  "threat" for the fbi ?

Didn't hear that...

just read some bad reporting is all....

lot of that going around

care to guess who has a better record?

You know.... vs the MSM.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Trust the plan. Enjoy the show. Nothing can stop what is coming.  😉

you forgot panic in DC...🤣

PS: haven't seen any Q references in months...saw it like 3 years ago, in a total stall stall stall mode....

BTW: Now that the media and people like you are in 'attack mode' instead of 'ignore mode', I should probably check it out again  LOL.

6 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

That's the truth. 

I don't trust any of them. 

Neither do I...

and even IF you trust, you still need to verify.

That was posted when there was little to no other coverage (and asking where the coverage was, if read closely)

Should have been phrased as more of a question than a statement, and I should have picked up on the bad link, from a usually on target source.  

🤷‍♂️

7 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Many of them right here on this board.

Tip of the ice berg. Silent majority for some reason you can’t fathom, comprehend just like 2016 all over again. Reality, no I don’t think your that dense. I believe you do see it. It’s what you feed on tho. No question 99.9% of this board doesn’t like you, because you can flip a switch and attack a persona that was like a sucker fish eating your crumbs and liking your posts. Then you attack them and there left scratching there heads and joining in on hate canes party. You love it, admit it. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Conspiracy or not... If you went down that rabbit hole for yourself, question is how did you react when you surfaced. Most that I have seen truly believe that there on to something and that Q movement has grounds. For me, I went down the rabbit hole. Quite far really. Came back asking myself is it still evil vs evil in a power grab. That’s the way I see it. History repeats, rinse and repeat 

• Thanks 1