Two Hurricanes in the Gulf at the same time?

RedZone

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Possible.....I've never witnessed that in my short time on the planet.

Guess we will find out soon enough.

NOLA/Louisiana gonna get wet, that's a given.

Isn't 2020 great?  Keeps getting stranger each day.  What will 2021 bring?  As much as 2020 has been messed up I can imagine it can get much worse.  Angry aliens looking for a new planet to conquer maybe?  Trump 2nd Term?  Yeah, it can get worse.  At least we are not in a cult, right?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Isn't 2020 great?  Keeps getting stranger each day.  What will 2021 bring?  As much as 2020 has been messed up I can imagine it can get much worse.  Angry aliens looking for a new planet to conquer maybe?  Trump 2nd Term?  Yeah, it can get worse.  At least we are not in a cult, right?

Yeah, if it's not one thing, it's the other.....entirely too much stuff going on. I could write a book about 2020.

We have to be getting close to the END.

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, if it's not one thing, it's the other.....entirely too much stuff going on. I could write a book about 2020.

Maybe it's the end before the new beginning.  Either way I won't be here to see it and I'm not unhappy about that at all.  

I expect to see more and more people moving to more hospitable places in the coming years.  Away from low coastal areas and away from fires and droughts.  You may be seeing this already.  I have as people are slowly coming to my area in the PNW.  I turned a road sign to point in another direction but they keep coming regardless.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Possible.....I've never witnessed that in my short time on the planet.

Guess we will find out soon enough.

NOLA/Louisiana gonna get wet, that's a given.

You are an idiot...

One can cover the entire gulf....two there concurrently would by definition HAVE to be smaller and weaker

and It HAS happened before.

and no, we don't have 2 there now either.

hyping the weather hype. 🙄

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

How did the murder hornets work out for you...😝

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Blame T now...🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

One Star Review - 2020 Very Bad, Would Not Recommend Mens T-shirt

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

I sincerely hope it does not get worse. Then I will start believing that God is literally punishing us for our miscreant ways!

We had a firenado over near the Nevada border last weekend, and it doesn't even make the 2020 top 20 list...

Just now, maxchoboian said:

Fires in the mountains blowing smoke over Denver, making the near-record 62 days now of 90 degrees or higher, with a whopping 2 inches of precipitation since May, feel like we are living in a cross between Death Valley and Chernobyl.

Vodka / Fresca still ain't bad though.

Colorado haze to continue to Friday, health agency says – The ...

Same. Right now we are once again surrounded by fires.  Our nephew's family had to evacuate as the smoke was so thick over one of the fires in the Santa Cruz mountains, they couldn't fly any planes or helicopters in to fight it for a couple of days.  We don't know how the house is.  Ash is falling here.  

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Fires in the mountains blowing smoke over Denver, making the near-record 62 days now of 90 degrees or higher, with a whopping 2 inches of precipitation since May, feel like we are living in a cross between Death Valley and Chernobyl.

Vodka / Fresca still ain't bad though.

Colorado haze to continue to Friday, health agency says – The ...

Hows this picture different then any other day,,, it’s Colorado, this pic ain’t that bad actually 

• Haha 2

Just now, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I know, me kidding,

Yes, i emoji laughed.

7 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Rhodeway inn was my spot unfortunately they keep selling owners and the place is going down hill

I remember you said you had stayed out by the airport a few times (I think when you were arguing with Block whether or not either of you had been on a plane). Lots of better budget locations you can find that don't have the number of cross-county truckers or substance-users or general trouble-makers in that area.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, RedZone said:

How do you deal with that?.......think I would rather take the water.

First, nice of you to ask, thank you...Not sure how to answer, but what I can tell you is things really seem to have changed -- Especially in the last 3 years.  2 years ago, it was the Paradise fire, which was 150ish miles away, but the smoke from it poured into the Bay Area such that it really was like an apocalyptic hellscape -- masked people emerging from the smoke less than a block away.  That one did hurt cuz I kept going outside for way to many days after I should have stayed inside, I coughed for 6 months after, and the smell of smoke gets to me now.  Last year wasn't so bad, but there were a lot of smaller fires, one less than a mile away where we were told to prepare to evacuate.  This year, the fires are mostly far away again (although one is  close).  This time the winds are changing such that Thursday morning it was raining ash, but this morning we had a reprieve and I was able to get out.  Right now the air quality has deteriorated again to the point it's recommended we stay indoors, and the smoke smell is pretty strong.

Hurricanes ain't so great either.  I saw that report a day or so ago of possibly two in the Gulf at once.  Take care.   If you guys want to send some of that water our way, we could solve a lot of problems at once.