LSU may hit Pay Dirt in Georgia again today.

RedZone

19 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Either the "old guy" is a charade or he's actually the type of person to tell kids to "get off my lawn!" 

Maybe he's an older member of this board acting like a new one?

Those kids are a pain, it's how I broke my last cane but those holligans were too quick

I aimed for their heads but instead I hit the paper boy on his bike and he had the audacity to fall onto my lawn 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Why did Rab leave this board? Permanent ban?

@ORabidOne was saying for last 4 years that colquitt will be #1 in ga for years to come, and after repeated years of let’s downs and not being able to count how many people are on the field, Ole Rab got extremely Embarrassed and quit the board all together 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t know why y’all laughing, y’all don’t think it’s odd he hasn’t logged on here once

I asked about him recently too. Definitely a bit worried. Hoping the best for him in these very troubling times we are having. 

Sometimes people just quit, but, I don't think that's happened with @ECHS05, he was always heavily involved and a constant voice for Georgia High School football and Georgia football in general. Very active during regular season. It's people like him the reason I try to keep the Varsity Board pretty clean of most unrelated crap. He usually checks out in the off-season, but is usually active as spring ball and 7v7 etc starts firing up. Totally absent this season to date. 

Could be a lot of reasons he is missing. I've checked a few times to make sure we didn't accidentally block him somehow, so it isn't some technical thing from the site. 

Maybe I should try emailing him or something. 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t know why y’all laughing, y’all don’t think it’s odd he hasn’t logged on here once

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I asked about him recently too. Definitely a bit worried. Hoping the best for him in these very troubling times we are having. 

Sometimes people just quit, but, I don't think that's happened with @ECHS05, he was always heavily involved and a constant voice for Georgia High School football and Georgia football in general. Very active during regular season. It's people like him the reason I try to keep the Varsity Board pretty clean of most unrelated crap. He usually checks out in the off-season, but is usually active as spring ball and 7v7 etc starts firing up. Totally absent this season to date. 

Could be a lot of reasons he is missing. I've checked a few times to make sure we didn't accidentally block him somehow, so it isn't some technical thing from the site. 

Maybe I should try emailing him or something. 

Maybe he taking the season off because he wants to play it safe with Covid

38 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

This new character is either Columbia or LDT... The lack of punctuation is a dead giveaway.

It is strange that they would continually interact with their alt account.

The spacing approach doesn't match mine, I always double or even triple space so people can see each point clearly

plus my alt's are just insurance in case redzone starts acting like a quack and thumbing down all my posts while stalking me, other than that I have no use for an alternative account, plus I make no attempt to hide those alt accounts so if it was mine wouldn't I be handing myself free likes?

On 8/30/2020 at 12:57 PM, CCBlackhatter said:

This new character is either Columbia or LDT... The lack of punctuation is a dead giveaway.

It is strange that they would continually interact with their alt account.

Who you think you are Sherlock Holmes? Back in my generation we loved our Matlock because he was a smart man. All these so called experts all think they a mystery guru but they can't hold a candle to MATLOCK!!!