I'm with the blacks

HSFBfan

9 hours ago, DBP66 said:

who is running the country....that's who is responsible for the riots...the buck stops with Trump....but he keeps trying to pass it along?...he's loves having riots to try and scare some votes up...he's instigating riots because he's so desperate and will tear the country further apart just to win re-election...and his clowns all fall in line right GSB??….:$

With the logic above, shouldn't rioters stop so Trump will have less of a chance to become a 2 term president?

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You can't use  logic with Karen mckrusty

I honestly think the rioters/protesters can not stop now. The reason... If they stop protesting/rioting then Trump will take credit. If they keep rioting then Trump will say "Look at what the Dems are doing". Lose Lose for the Dems, Win Win for the Repubs...

The educated sure screwed the pooch this time.

• Like 1

If Joe loses he may save his family and himself some embaressment in the next few years.

Joe has moments when he knows the subject of his issue but can not complete the sentence or make his point easily... classic signs of dementia. I could see this 2 years ago in the beginning stages. It will get worse in the next 2 years. By then he may not be able to fully care for himself. I feel for his family, for their frustration and the heart ache that will follow.

Many patients with dementia may experience problems with all types of memory loss. The most common symptom is short-term memory loss. Someone with this type of memory impairment may have difficulty recalling something that took place hours or even minutes ago. However, they may remember something that happened twenty years ago. Some patients and their loved ones attribute this symptom to stress or having a lot on their minds. However, this is one of the most prominent early warning signs of dementia.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

If Joe loses he may save his family and himself some embaressment in the next few years.

Joe has moments when he knows the subject of his issue but can not complete the sentence or make his point easily... classic signs of dementia. I could see this 2 years ago in the beginning stages. It will get worse in the next 2 years. By then he may not be able to fully care for himself. I feel for his family, for their frustration and the heart ache that will follow.

Many patients with dementia may experience problems with all types of memory loss. The most common symptom is short-term memory loss. Someone with this type of memory impairment may have difficulty recalling something that took place hours or even minutes ago. However, they may remember something that happened twenty years ago. Some patients and their loved ones attribute this symptom to stress or having a lot on their minds. However, this is one of the most prominent early warning signs of dementia.

And he wantsto debate Trump. 😂😂😂

Would love to watch that with 66....Maybe over pizza...assuming my treat.

🍕

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

With the logic above, shouldn't rioters stop so Trump will have less of a chance to become a 2 term president?

of course..but most protesters aren't "rioters"..and you also have right wing nuts posing as Antifa members....they have film of a guy walking around with a hammer breaking windows at the Auto Zone store they burnt down...they found out who he was and arrested him...he was a right wing nut causing riots and trying to place blame of the left...Trump is making a living off of the riots now...SAD.

This world is too big and too vast for Segragation to even be on the mind... 

I've got white,Black,Asian,Hispanic and friends whose race I can't even pronounce... 

There are people of different colors that we must interact with. We must get stronger together in order to thrive there's no room for hatred in my heart or support for Segragation of any kind... 

These requests are counter productive

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I've got white,Black,Asian,Hispanic and friends whose race I can't even pronounce... 

There are people of different colors that we must interact with. We must get stronger together in order to thrive there's no room for hatred in my heart or support for Segragation of any kind... 

And yet those requests are happening in real life. 

14 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

He said corona has lasted a 100 years 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It's 2020 for gods sake... Why does skin color even matter now??? Pre-1960 is past and prople of all colors can get along, I've seen it, just that the ones that can't get past their own hate are the ones still pushing the color agenda. 

They should pass a law that in the next 50 years people can only marry people of a different color. That would fix things. 

7 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

He said corona has lasted a 100 years 

I saw that and he said more people have died from Covid-19 than have died in the past 100 years, (from any diease)... He knows what he wants to say, he just can't make the point with reason. I think he meant that more have died from Covid-19 than any other H1N1 but not when you put them together. 

The point is that he can not do this when negotiating with a country that wants to take advantage of America. I can see Biden screwing up America for Decades. The radical left will push him over the edge and blame the Republicans and racist. You know, their normal goto...

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I saw that and he said more people have died from Covid-19 than have died in the past 100 years, (from any diease)... He knows what he wants to say, he just can't make the point with reason. I think he meant that more have died from Covid-19 than any other H1N1 but not when you put them together. 

The point is that he can not do this when negotiating with a country that wants to take advantage of America. I can see Biden screwing up America for Decades. The radical left will push him over the edge and blame the Republicans and racist. You know, their normal goto...

Trump just needs to slam joe agenda. Has to slam the 8 years of nothing under obama. Stop with the nicknames and go with the horrible agenda under biden

And than say everything u have done

End individual mandate

Ending wars in the desert

Peace btw Saudi Arabia and Israel 

Law and order on the border 

Missing kids being found

Brought back federal executions 

Tax cuts 

Very strong market for people retirement 

And than get a strong 2nd term agenda

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Trump just needs to slam joe agenda. Has to slam the 8 years of nothing under obama. Stop with the nicknames and go with the horrible agenda under biden

And than say everything u have done

End individual mandate

Ending wars in the desert

Peace btw Saudi Arabia and Israel 

Law and order on the border 

Missing kids being found

Brought back federal executions 

Tax cuts 

Very strong market for people retirement 

And than get a strong 2nd term agenda

I listened to Biden slamming Trump (campaign attack) about how Trump made the virus worse and how he doesn't have a plan for opening schools. The whole time he could have used toward a positive message about how he would have done it better but he chose the negative way instead. Not Smart...

So far we know nothing about Biden's health, he is Hide-n. How can he win anyone over if he is afraid to debate. I want to hear a clear thought on how he can improve America over Trump's proven record.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I listened to Biden slamming Trump (campaign attack) about how Trump made the virus worse and how he doesn't have a plan for opening schools. The whole time he could have used toward a positive message about how he would have done it better but he chose the negative way instead. Not Smart...

So far we know nothing about Biden's health, he is Hide-n. How can he win anyone over if he is afraid to debate. I want to hear a clear thought on how he can improve America over Trump's proven record.

He doesn't have one. Hes been in office for 50 years and hasn't done anything. He's run for president 2x and lost both including plagiarism which ended his 1988 presidential bid 

All they wanna do is slam trump whose been around for 4 years for their failures over the past 60 years 

These same people have been around since we failed in Vietnam failed in Korea watched Americans get murdered by terrorists etc etc 

2 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Be careful...Karen will call you a red neck racist...can't wait  for the debates!

C'MON man...you know...the thing....that was....C'MON man!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trixter said:

BLM isn’t about black lives at all. It’s a pro-Biden movement against DJT. 

about what I expect to be said... 

Everything's  a false dilemma now a days... if you don't like Trump then you must be Democrat or pro-biden its just not possible to dislike Trump because he's incompetent.... 

The Democratic party and Republican party  are more alike than you think... they both got their clowns... or want to admit..  this republican party isn't a true republican party... its the trump ass kiss parade..    

And the Democratic party needs to get their shit together... because if the Republican party is gonna let Trump dominate it with his BS then somebody else needs to step in.... 

I saw someone on twitter awhile back mention Malcom X saying liberals where deceitful and he wouldn't support democrats...  and you know what he wouldnt... but if you think he would support the modern day Cique de dumbass that is the Trump administration  then ooooh boy Ive got some news for you...