Sorry Ga but... Transfers will account for 10 of the top 50 seniors

imaGoodBoyNow

A couple of those are city schools and a couple just get away with whatever usually anyway... the other, I don't think it matters how much talent they get anyway, but they do get some transfers. With Hines just cheesing for the media from the big desk and not really pushing against shady stuff, there won't be an end to it anytime soon from those schools. 

25 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Man I do only got 1 🌱  , I just harvested but I’m incognito right now , mom oblivious that the basement wall shrunk by a 100 SQ feet..I did a pretty good framework might I add

2E76ED82-BA87-4497-861D-D2D8F600437B.jpeg

4E6FDE0E-7CF1-4250-8E4F-0153B6022CF0.jpeg

934C3E84-ADB4-4F84-8EE1-853DB5F14669.jpeg

Nice of you doing home improvement for your mother. Im sure you pulled all the proper permits and the rogue electrical is up to code 😂.

• Haha 1

On 8/29/2020 at 10:49 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

https://www.ajc.com/sports/high-school-sports-blog/top-transfers-congregating-at-common-destinations/B4OGRZO2BFAJTBP6LMTO5WKAL4/

newcomers’ recruiting stars appear to be Brookwood, Carrollton, Grayson, Valdosta and Westlake. 

what is most shocking or surprising is the fact that McEachern is losing stud players like never before.  

Coach Stephens laying the law, lol.  the guy is a really good coach.    

Grayson lost some players too but that's expected there I guess.  too much of a roller coaster ride w/ the staff. 

3 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

too much of a roller coaster ride w/ the staff.

I don't think you will see Coach Carter going anywhere anytime soon.  He has put down some deep roots.  Never say never but I don't think so.  Of course, I've been wrong before so...

15 hours ago, Fred said:

I don't think you will see Coach Carter going anywhere anytime soon.  He has put down some deep roots.  Never say never but I don't think so.  Of course, I've been wrong before so...

if he stays, Grayson could be the "Colquitt County North of the Gnat Line"!  Yep, that good but better!!!  Heck you stand out near McE w/ a big ole' fishing net, you could probably snag you one of the four-star studs on his way out of the Powdery Springs area.  That matchup is going to be BIG over the next few seasons w/ what those two staffs could put together.  We shall see!

11 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

if he stays, Grayson could be the "Colquitt County North of the Gnat Line"!  Yep, that good but better!!!  Heck you stand out near McE w/ a big ole' fishing net, you could probably snag you one of the four-star studs on his way out of the Powdery Springs area.  That matchup is going to be BIG over the next few seasons w/ what those two staffs could put together.  We shall see!

@sausmann9who are you? Not like who are you but like where are you from? Ur all over the place posting about teams all up and down the bEast Coast

9 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@sausmann9who are you? Not like who are you but like where are you from? Ur all over the place posting about teams all up and down the bEast Coast

short answer -  I lived in three states on the east coast and follow football from each.

longer answer if needed - born and raised in Bethlehem  (went to school and played ball in the bethlehem area and had a few older cousins play at IUP and Lehigh and an older brother play small college ball at Wilkes).  Had friends and family from Pburg, Hacketttttttstown, and college roomates from Ramsey and Piscat.  I went to ESU and was buried on a depth chart as a freshman punter.  Fuck it and eventually ended up in Air Force.

Ended up at Warner Robins AFB in GA in Feb/Mar 94' and was immediately immersed into another football crazy hotbed w/ teams like the Warner Robins Demons and Northside Eagles as well as my 2nd favorite Fort Valley team; Peach County Trojans!  All tough ass teams w/ a good bit of talent and good coaches.  The fun part was traveling for games; south into Colquitt and Valdosta, east to Statesboro/Savannah.  Other trips north into Frenchie's Parkviewland, McEachern, Brookwood, Marietta and I even found damn Stephenson one time!  I started recording some of the teams I was going to see for a coach at Northside and kept a copy of every game since that day.  Public school football is GA is crazy good.

Moved back to eastern PA from late 02' to 04' and back down to GA in 05' to 07' and now back in eastern PA since.  I have two brothers that coach in PA as well.  

Started copying and trading games from our Tri-state area, FL and GA ever since.

Two PA guys were coaches in FL so when in GA, I really got into FL ball as well.  We still stay close in regards to teams and copies of some of their games too.  At one point I was burning games from VCR tapes onto DVDs for some of these former players and kept a copy of each game in the process.  I also watched each one as well.  I really got to know the game more and more each coach and team I watched from that point forward. 

The more games I burned/copied for coaches and former players, the more the word got out that I did this and the more I became familiar w/ those teams and those coaches.  Some might say I was Hudl before Hudl was Hudl, lol.  I still remember the days of driving to meet at a gas station or restaurant and trade two or three games on a VCR tape w/ other coaches, lol.    

To this day, I still travel a good bit during the football season just to watch really good games.

And that my friend is how I became familiar w/ football up and down the East Coast :)

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

short answer -  I lived in three states on the east coast and follow football from each.

longer answer if needed - born and raised in Bethlehem  (went to school and played ball in the bethlehem area and had a few older cousins play at IUP and Lehigh and an older brother play small college ball at Wilkes).  Had friends and family from Pburg, Hacketttttttstown, and college roomates from Ramsey and Piscat.  I went to ESU and was buried on a depth chart as a freshman punter.  Fuck it and eventually ended up in Air Force.

Ended up at Warner Robins AFB in GA in Feb/Mar 94' and was immediately immersed into another football crazy hotbed w/ teams like the Warner Robins Demons and Northside Eagles as well as my 2nd favorite Fort Valley team; Peach County Trojans!  All tough ass teams w/ a good bit of talent and good coaches.  The fun part was traveling for games; south into Colquitt and Valdosta, east to Statesboro/Savannah.  Other trips north into Frenchie's Parkviewland, McEachern, Brookwood, Marietta and I even found damn Stephenson one time!  I started recording some of the teams I was going to see for a coach at Northside and kept a copy of every game since that day.  Public school football is GA is crazy good.

Moved back to eastern PA from late 02' to 04' and back down to GA in 05' to 07' and now back in eastern PA since.  I have two brothers that coach in PA as well.  

Started copying and trading games from our Tri-state area, FL and GA ever since.

Two PA guys were coaches in FL so when in GA, I really got into FL ball as well.  We still stay close in regards to teams and copies of some of their games too.  At one point I was burning games from VCR tapes onto DVDs for some of these former players and kept a copy of each game in the process.  I also watched each one as well.  I really got to know the game more and more each coach and team I watched from that point forward. 

The more games I burned/copied for coaches and former players, the more the word got out that I did this and the more I became familiar w/ those teams and those coaches.  Some might say I was Hudl before Hudl was Hudl, lol.  I still remember the days of driving to meet at a gas station or restaurant and trade two or three games on a VCR tape w/ other coaches, lol.    

To this day, I still travel a good bit during the football season just to watch really good games.

And that my friend is how I became familiar w/ football up and down the East Coast :)

Do you still collect games? Or is that a past hobby?

4 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Do you still collect games? Or is that a past hobby?

hobby???  lmao, this was a hobby back in 1992 when I first traded a few PA games w/ a Judson guy in TX.  He had an 8mm copy of one of the three meetings b/n PA and TX in an allstar game in 1964, 65, 66. 

After that, it became this!

Yes.  There are still a few old school guys that send me their VCR tapes when they dig them out of their attics so I can put the games on disc for them and occasionally I'll keep a copy or two of their games.  And there are still about eight games out there that I haven't gotten my hands on but really want to watch them.  So yeah I still on the hunt for a few elusive ones, lol.  I unloaded about 500 games already over the last five years just to keep the ones I do have more manageable and easier to find.  It was like giving up a pet, tough day at the post office but four happy football fans out there, lol. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

hobby???  lmao, this was a hobby back in 1992 when I first traded a few PA games w/ a Judson guy in TX.  He had an 8mm copy of one of the three meetings b/n PA and TX in an allstar game in 1964, 65, 66. 

After that, it became this!

Yes.  There are still a few old school guys that send me their VCR tapes when they dig them out of their attics so I can put the games on disc for them and occasionally I'll keep a copy or two of their games.  And there are still about eight games out there that I haven't gotten my hands on but really want to watch them.  So yeah I still on the hunt for a few elusive ones, lol.  I unloaded about 500 games already over the last five years just to keep the ones I do have more manageable and easier to find.  It was like giving up a pet, tough day at the post office but four happy football fans out there, lol. 

You should collect the North Gwinnett vs. Armwood game, that was a classic. Mater Dei and SJB this past year was also a dandy. Tons of great games in the past couple years.

34 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

You should collect the North Gwinnett vs. Armwood game, that was a classic. Mater Dei and SJB this past year was also a dandy. Tons of great games in the past couple years.

Not a big fan of high school football over the last five seasons or so w/ all these Football Academies popping up and all the recent transfer bullshit. 

NG v Armwood was a good one for sure.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Not a big fan of high school football over the last five seasons or so w/ all these Football Academies popping up and all the recent transfer bullshit. 

Lowndes and Northwestern was a fun one too. 69 points offensively.

1 hour ago, sausmann9 said:

Public schools just should not play them. I know Hoover is guilty because of playing  IMG. But it is not an even playing field.  A normal good to great public school program has no chance year in and year out.  The Hoovers, Lowndes Countys, for example who may get a transfer once every few years that really helps have no chance vs IMG and those 4 and 5 star.  I stated this before counting 4 or 5 star players IMG had 18 Hoover had 1 George Pickens.  Oline averages 320 you got no chance unless you have nothing but recruited transfers also.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ATLien12x said:

GHSA said no sir on the McEachern transfers (outwards) @imaGoodBoyNow

Grayson QB Carlos Del Rio is currently not eligible and won’t play tonight. Carrollton LB Chief Borders is currently not eligible and won’t play tonight. Westlake will be missing a few as well. 

Uh oh. Will they be eligible by next week? This could be bad news for these kids in the long run if it doesn't work out.

11 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Grayson QB Carlos Del Rio is currently not eligible and won’t play tonight. Carrollton LB Chief Borders is currently not eligible and won’t play tonight. Westlake will be missing a few as well. 

Wtf how come Valdookie can have an infinite ♾ amount of transfers but Del rio gets denied

15 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Per Fred Grayson checks rechecks never any issues.

21 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Don't mention any more. It disproves @HooverOutlaw's theory of "Gwinnett privilege". He'll come after you.

It's a miracle if true. Something goes against a Gwinnett county school is shocking.  It must be a blatant issue if he is not playing.  Did Uhaul get paid yet they may have protested.  The GHSA is confused they don't understand it's not the girls soccer team it's football. 

• Haha 1