Paramus Catholic Quietly assembling a NY All Star Team

SJR 04

On 9/1/2020 at 8:51 PM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Crazy

EHall has some studs I’m surprised kids transferring out

Football season in NYC was canceled or something. All the kids have been heading to other states. SPP has two really good DL's one from NYC, one from Connecticut, PC has about 15-20 NY transfers. The transfers will certainly pay dividends for those schools plugging holes with those kids.

1 minute ago, 181pl said:

What about Bosco? Haven't heard much from their camp in quite a while? Are they out of the all star football business, like Plant?

No Bosco is doing thier thing like always

Defintly some future All Americans on the team

their biggest issue would be who’s replacing the 2 all state RBs they had on the team

6 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Football season in NYC was canceled or something. All the kids have been heading to other states. SPP has two greatly good DL's one from NYC, one from Connecticut, PC has about 15-20 NY transfers. The transfers will certainly pay dividends for those schools plugging holes with those kids.

Outside of the transfers, does PC even have any notable athletes or lineman left on the team?

• 4 weeks later...

Whatever happen to Brooklyn Poly Prep???  Why did they fall off the football map?  I know they were never a national juggxrnaught but they did field some really nice teams in the past and put some players in colleges over the seasons.

My fav out of there will probably always be I-Perfection Harris!  The kid was tough as hell and could play some ball.

47 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Whatever happen to Brooklyn Poly Prep???  Why did they fall off the football map?  I know they were never a national juggxrnaught but they did field some really nice teams in the past and put some players in colleges over the seasons.

My fav out of there will probably always be I-Perfection Harris!  The kid was tough as hell and could play some ball.

Man I remember the day Poly Prep collapsed as a program, 

I remember just like it was yesterday, Poly prep was at home, it  was early 4th quarter our TE went uncovered for like a 60 yard TD, thier coach runs on the field and sprints to Coach Karsichs face threatening him and all of the above  , after that incident I haven’t heard from them since 

21D2E458-4E59-40B0-A31C-023F00BA7C55.jpeg

• Like 1