Man this sucks for the kids but Colquitt is on Verge of shutting it down completely

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

At Grayson when a player gets covid they run him off call Uhaul and another 4 star gets dropped off till December all for 99.95.  

Well Grayson does have an attractive “practice” package, requires no hitting, and no hard work and you can strike if the coach raises his voice above a whisper or forgets to say please. 

bgw

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not the true Colquitt fans. I do think we always pay attention to Valdosta, and we may be paying more attention to it now. I also think that a good many of us always pull for our area teams when we aren't playing them, so, that could gain a little steam for Valdosta with all the hype now as well. 

If you are a high school football fan, you'll probably be paying attention at any rate.

I know a lot of folks that aren't liking all the outsiders transferring in etc. Many scoffing at what's going on with the Cali qb coming across country and all. 

Double edged sword for Valdosta I think. 

I feel you. I don't know if you know this or not, but i read on the georgia board how valdosta is supposed to get a stud RB from florida. Is it an issue because Rush is there or are people just scared of valdosta possibly taking over the state again?

9 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So do you feel like more colquitt fans will become valdosta fans considering everything that's transpiring? Losing games from covid, people following rush, valdosta being the hottest thing in south georgia, etc.

This game is much closer to when Rush coached at CC vs the Colquitt Hoover game. Rush had been gone 6 years from Hoover when they played Colquitt. Rush still has players at Colquitt. Things have not cooled off yet. Plus 2 years later the Hoover school BOE was gone people were happy.  Those hated leaders are still in control at Colquitt.

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well Grayson does have an attractive “practice” package, requires no hitting, and no hard work and you can strike if the coach raises his voice above a whisper or forgets to say please. 

bgw

LOL great post.  I love how Grayson fans forgot that happened. 

Grayson changes players and coaches like underwear.  Fred will be on here at some point telling us the current coach is staying for 30 years etc.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I feel you. I don't know if you know this or not, but i read on the georgia board how valdosta is supposed to get a stud RB from florida. Is it an issue because Rush is there or are people just scared of valdosta possibly taking over the state again?

Maybe Valdosta gets the Gwinnett County rule book. 

6 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I thought about posting it was Derrick Henry's little brother who is 6'3 240 and is quicker as a joke.  I'd  get cussed and Rush is  recruiting etc. LOL

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Idk. Never put a lot of thought into it. If their game is going to be a revolving door for transfers, they are going to get a lot of hate from all over. Maybe not from Grayson though, but, we'll see once Valdosta moves back up and starts running 7A with the same tactics. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. Never put a lot of thought into it. If their game is going to be a revolving door for transfers, they are going to get a lot of hate from all over. Maybe not from Grayson though, but, we'll see once Valdosta moves back up and starts running 7A with the same tactics. 

Riiiigh riiiight. Eveybody gets high profile transfers, but I truly feel like it's a problem because of who's at the helm. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Off the charts? That's a bit of a stretch don't cha think? 

Name another region 1 team with a 4 star qb transfer along with another qb transfer, supposedly a big dline transfer from Ol' Kentuck, more than one multiple star wr transfers and now apparently a big rb transfer. 

Matter of fact, name any team south of Macon with that type of activity.

Off the charts. I'll stand by that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

But our newspaper said cases were on the decline in the county. 

Between feckless leadership at the GHSA not wanting to take charge and mandate a uniform policy for participating member schools to our own failures, shortcomings and missteps in how we are dealing with it in the program, we're definitely looking pretty crunchy right now. 

Somehow all these other schools are practicing, holding multiple scrimmages and we can't manage to practice two or three days in a row without another kid or two showing up with the virus. 

1413737245_tenor(1).gif.0826e0d0cae2343372de5771acd682c7.gif

Why are you blaming the ghsa? Your sissy ass admins are your and systemic failure are cc Problems, not the GHSA. 

• Confused 1

35 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Name another region 1 team with a 4 star qb transfer along with another qb transfer, supposedly a big dline transfer from Ol' Kentuck, more than one multiple star wr transfers and now apparently a big rb transfer. 

Matter of fact, name any team south of Macon with that type of activity.

Off the charts. I'll stand by that.

Oh... I was bout to say IMG. Does that count? 

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Why are you blaming the ghsa? Your sissy ass admins are your and systemic failure are cc Problems, not the GHSA. 

I'm not blaming the GHSA. I simply don't like that there isn't a uniform plan for all the member schools. You must not read well. I admitted we have shortcomings and have made mistakes. 

What's the deal with you metro guys and defending the GHSA so much? 

• Haha 2

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm not blaming the GHSA. I simply don't like that there isn't a uniform plan for all the member schools. You must not read well. I admitted we have shortcomings and have made mistakes. 

What's the deal with you metro guys and defending the GHSA so much? 

I’m not defending them. I think they’re a fucking joke! But I’m a fair person and your issues are cc failures, not GHSA failures. 

Your bringing them up makes it seem like you’re wanting them to share blame for your teams outbreak. I don’t see how they blew it in this case.