Man this sucks for the kids but Colquitt is on Verge of shutting it down completely

imaGoodBoyNow

5 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

You think Valdosta/WR will be a 20-17 type game or a 41-38 Style. Outside of everyone saying WR is good on front 7 on defense I know nothing about them and on the other I only know Valdosta is elite at the skill positions.  It will be hard to stop 3 good receivers every play.  

I believe the game will be fairly low scoring due to the limited preparation time for the offense.

You may see some broken plays defensively, but it is typically easier for the defense early on compared to the offense.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

If you want an honest answer...I don't care.  I know I'm supposed to show outrage if he does...but I'm more concerned about how many points, Lowndes, Tift and Camden score.

When it comes down to it...Rush will be Rush.  Everyone should know that.  If we play well enough...and we have our guys ready to go...let the chips fall where they will.   I just hope we don't take the field with a half team...and that very well could happen.

Rufus>>

Well hell! If you were gonna take the field with half a team you could’ve play us....... 🤷‍♂️ 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I would say I know more about it than you...

But who knows...you could be in the Colquitt loop.

Rufus>>

You certainly know more. That’s why you know it’s more than that. 

I’ve heard it’s home/home, so we’re hoping y’all will hold up your end of the bargain and make the return trip in 22. 

4 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

You certainly know more. That’s why you know it’s more than that. 

I’ve heard it’s home/home, so we’re hoping y’all will hold up your end of the bargain and make the return trip in 22. 

I have no idea what's gonna happen in 2022.  I do know it didn't make financial sense to travel to Marietta with practically all our linemen (offense & defense) in quarantine.   No need to spend all the pesos taking a partial team almost 250 miles.  

Now playing Valdosta is a different animal all together.  It's a home game.  Mack Tharpe will be packed.  Add to that...Valdosta is a rival we've played since 1913.  Add to that...it's Rush Propst.   I cannot believe there's anyway Colquitt isn't gonna play that game.  No matter how bad the disadvantage.

If they tried to cancel...there more than likely would be a coach/player revolt.  I won't even get into the fans...LOL.

There's your answer....

Rufus>>

20 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I have no idea what's gonna happen in 2022.  I do know it didn't make financial sense to travel to Marietta with practically all our linemen (offense & defense) in quarantine.   No need to spend all the pesos taking a partial team almost 250 miles.  

Now playing Valdosta is a different animal all together.  It's a home game.  Mack Tharpe will be packed.  Add to that...Valdosta is a rival we've played since 1913.  Add to that...it's Rush Propst.   I cannot believe there's anyway Colquitt isn't gonna play that game.  No matter how bad the disadvantage.

If they tried to cancel...there more than likely would be a coach/player revolt.  I won't even get into the fans...LOL.

There's your answer....

Rufus>>

👍🏼🥃

On 9/2/2020 at 6:18 AM, MTP28 said:

Lol personal. Stand up and admit your teams are active cheaters which is about the only way your 6-4 team will stay on the field this year. Red Ribbon that and write that check to GHSA. And GPTV

I thought about that but you have to remember hairy is a transfer fan. From bum ass utah to the imp all stars. I threw out hairys credibility when he said utah was better than alabama in football. corner canyon put played a damn 2a team and think their world beaters.