I need everyone’s help!!! List the best HS games getting played this week Thur-Sunday

imaGoodBoyNow

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Closer than the Grayson game. Didn’t all of McEachern’s best players xfer out after last season? 

Don't let McEachern's first game loss (35-7) fool you. They outgained North Gwinnett on offense and their defense is led by Ese Dupre. Their defense wasn't too bad, mostly containing an NG run game that has wreaked havoc the past few years.

That being said, Grayson is going to crush McEachern. I think the Lowndes-Griffin game will have a similar margin of victory.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Those 10 do not exist. Not even close. 

You may have adjust that 10 because lots of states aren't playing. Maybe this could be like a trial week with as many good games as possible and we can use this a season-end tiebreaker or something. Just throwing out ideas.

31 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Rooting for Clearwater Academy to peacefully destroy Brentwood Academy this weekend. #Knights

Oh....hell no, GSB! From what I understand and through research, Brentwood is going to wipe the floor with Clearwater (slight exaggeration maybe).🤣😉...Brentwood looks solid...on paper at least. Maybe you should do some homework 🤣😉. My new teams are Maryville and Alcoa. Maybe you can get DLS to come here👊

That said, I’ll miss DLS. That will be, without question, THE WORST thing for me leaving CA. 

9 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

3-0 BA can’t overlook CAI! Close to 20 D1 prospects. Oozing with confidence in 2020! Hope the game is streamed. 

That’s what him talking about! BA looks great! But sadly they do t play anyone really. They come here to Knoxville (I’ll be at that game), but they might put 50+ on Catholic. But it’ll be fun to be at a game nonetheless. 

BA - DLS in 21 😃

• Like 1