I need everyone’s help!!! List the best HS games getting played this week Thur-Sunday

imaGoodBoyNow

Right now the only game that I feel warrants attention in Georgia is Archer/Warner Robins. Mainly because Warner Robins had such high expectations for the season but dropped game 1 and there is so much debate about whether the 5A favorite should be considered a top ten in the state at this early point in the season. 

Archer is probably back end of the top 10 right now, but could be lucky to stay there as more teams that have been sidelined get started playing. 

Could be a true pick em type game.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Right now the only game that I feel warrants attention in Georgia is Archer/Warner Robins. Mainly because Warner Robins had such high expectations for the season but dropped game 1 and there is so much debate about whether the 5A favorite should be considered a top ten in the state at this early point in the season. 

Archer is probably back end of the top 10 right now, but could be lucky to stay there as more teams that have been sidelined get started playing. 

Could be a true pick em type game.

What are your thoughts on Blessed Trinity vs. Marist? Last year's game was a 33-30 victory for Blessed Trinity. I think that has potential for a good pick-em game because BT hasn't played a game yet and may be a little rusty. That could allow Marist to make it a closer game than what we think.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

What are your thoughts on Blessed Trinity vs. Marist? Last year's game was a 33-30 victory for Blessed Trinity. I think that has potential for a good pick-em game because BT hasn't played a game yet and may be a little rusty. That could allow Marist to make it a closer game than what we think.

I didn't really think about that one, but, yeah, it could potentially be a pick em. I'm taking BT without much thought though. 

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No way. Need to get DLS to TX in 21! 

You know it! TX '21 has to happen. That game would have been good this year. Both teams would have been solid. That said, it would have been nice to see Hale in his senior year playing in Texas. But the good news for DLS is that pretty much everyone else will be coming back. And the frosh and JV teams were loaded too. Next year's QB... Luke Dermon... is a stud, but it's pretty big losing out on his jr year playing on varsity. But they're high on all current classes. That much I know....and you know I'm sure. Make it happn' Capn'!!

• Like 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

I didn't really think about that one, but, yeah, it could potentially be a pick em. I'm taking BT without much thought though. 

There's also the ESPN game: Rabun County vs. Prince Avenue Christian. Gunner Stockton vs. Brock Vandagriff.

That's 3 games from Georgia alone.

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

There's also the ESPN game: Rabun County vs. Prince Avenue Christian. Gunner Stockton vs. Brock Vandagriff.

That's 3 games from Georgia alone.

That game is gonna be an ESPN love fest with Vandagriff and Stockton. I may peek at it a few times just because it will be easy to do thanks to ESPN. I wouldn't personally be super interested in it, but, might be difficult to actually pick though. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

HawgGoneIt....I understand we're gonna get some..."Back In Black" for the Banneker game.

Now that we don't hafta pay Rush and Ms. Stefnie...we can afford to buy some new threads...!!!!!!!!

Rufus>>

As long as we don't let the black go to our heads and make us act like outlaws. Penalties have killed us the last few seasons and I'm ready for us to get that under control.