I need everyone’s help!!! List the best HS games getting played this week Thur-Sunday

imaGoodBoyNow

10 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Don’t know about the teams this year but they usually are.

Grayson should blow out Mceachern ... 

I fail to see how they gave up 35 to NG who no offense to NGdawg needs to oil the offense  a bit more...  

Mceachern  this year is gonna win their region and thats about it... they'll be a #1 seed sitting at 4-6 or 5-5 in a weak region...

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I fail to see how they gave up 35 to NG who no offense to NGdawg needs to oil the offense  a bit more...  

Mceachern  this year is gonna win their region and thats about it... they'll be a #1 seed sitting at 4-6 or 5-5 in a weak region...

I literally have no problem with that because it's beyond true. 78 passing yards means literally nothing. I love NG's defense but their offense is just trash.

Ah, lookie here...we have Parkview and Cody Brown in 2 weeks. Murder, she wrote.

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

that being Said I think if NG will have a say in who wins the state title... in 7A. 

The top 5 in 7A is a bit foggy right now but Lowndes,Grayson and NG are too 3 for sure... 

Norcross and Parkview probably take 4 and 5... 

Norcross? Wait, what? And I'd have Parkview over NG anyday. I even have Colquitt County over NG.

Just now, ngdawg said:

Norcross? Wait, what? And I'd have Parkview over NG anyday. I even have Colquitt County over NG.

if yall get it together... yall will be a force to be reckoned with... I give everybody  the benefit of the doubt in week 1 because well... youre just starting... but anything  after that ima be a little harsher... the Parkview game is gonna be the tell tell game... if Parkview cleans house on yall well then I'll have to re-evaluate some things.   

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

if yall get it together... yall will be a force to be reckoned with... I give everybody  the benefit of the doubt in week 1 because well... youre just starting... but anything  after that ima be a little harsher... the Parkview game is gonna be the tell tell game... if Parkview cleans house on yall well then I'll have to re-evaluate some things.   

I don't think they'll clean the house with us, but it won't be pretty. My guess is a 10 point win for Parkview, with benefit of the doubt to NG because of a 26-game home winning streak. Underrated environment to play in.

Our QB sucks. And I mean sucks. This man was missing 3 yard slants behind the receiver on literally every throw. We have a young RB core, but I believe that'll improve well. The QB situation won't though. I'm not happy with that.

No hate to our defense though. Barrett Carter is a beast, and the transfer from Alpharetta (Jayson Gilliom) already has a 98-yd pick six to his belt.

54 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

that being Said I think if NG will have a say in who wins the state title... in 7A. 

The top 5 in 7A is a bit foggy right now but Lowndes,Grayson and NG are too 3 for sure... 

Norcross and Parkview probably take 4 and 5... 

Clearly lowndes and grayson are the favorites, but I have a good feeling about parkview this year. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

How often has that actually happened in the past few years though.