California Can't Catch a Break with These Fires..

RedZone

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

Breaks my heart!......Oregon on fire too.

Someone else took this from the top of a parking structure not far from here less than an hour ago.  The photo makes it look lighter outside than it actually is.  Cars all have their lights on.  Everything is covered in ash.    'Apocalyptic orange,' is the term  people are using to describe it, and the term fits...

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

Breaks my heart!......Oregon on fire too.

Im not a fan of the people that live in cali but this sucks for the ecosystems. Also every year this happens and people still don't move. Every time this happens it turns out some crazy idiot mad at the world started the fire.

2 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Someone else took this from the top of a parking structure not far from here less than an hour ago.  The photo makes it look lighter outside than it actually is.  Cars all have their lights on.  Everything is covered in ash.    'Apocalyptic orange,' is the term  people are using to describe it, and the term fits...

Man!

Hard to fathom.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Blows my mind.

21 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

California made their own bed 

Burn 

Although, I don’t want it to burn. But Yes...decades of Shitty democratic, liberal, policies have fucked CA in a multitude of ways as we all know. These fires are not surprising. We’ve known for years that this was coming. But hey...let’s just blame PG and E. That’s easier than actually taking fucking responsibility for you GROSS land mismanagement. And those idiots in CA will keep voting blue. CA is ruined. It was such a beautiful place for so many years. SMDH. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Although, I don’t want it to burn. But Yes...decades of Shitty democratic, liberal, policies have fucked CA in a multitude of ways as we all know. These fires are not surprising. We’ve known for years that this was coming. But hey...let’s just blame PG and E. That’s easier than actually taking fucking responsibility for you GROSS land mismanagement. And those idiots in CA will keep voting blue. CA is ruined. It was such a beautiful place for so many years. SMDH. 

It's great to see people get what they deserve. Let it burn. Let NY residents in NYC and other cities kill each other. I sleep great at night. This is what they want. This is what they vote for so line up the funerals. Let the woodlands burn. Maybe just maybe they will realize the policies they are living under are horrendous 

• Like 1