DHS... White supremacist biggest terrorist threat

Ga96

How ironic and tone deaf with an article like this come out from a website in Baltimore. Lol 

That city has been run by democrats for decades and leaders there have abandoned their residents to the point that the inner city crime and murder rates are through the roof and rival Chicago on any given year. 

These left wing rag papers will do anything to try and play down the domestic terrorism that antifa and Black Lives Matter have caused. 

Hell those domestic terrorists just in the last few months have committed more crimes than any white supremacists combined throughout history 

the term “white supremacist” is code for look the other way while people I support commit terror 

13 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Except Blue... that house negro will run back in his Massa’s burning house to get a clean pair of fruit of the looms for Massa. 

Ain’t no such thang as White Supremacy in that house negro’s world. 

No sir, no sir.... no,,,,,,,,,     sir........

bgw 

Yes unfortunately we have those that self hate.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Except Blue... that house negro will run back in his Massa’s burning house to get a clean pair of fruit of the looms for Massa. 

Ain’t no such thang as White Supremacy in that house negro’s world. 

No sir, no sir.... no,,,,,,,,,     sir........

bgw 

Just.....Wow. Mr. "independent" showing his and his ilk's true colors. 

...that said I would REALLY, REALLY like you to explain yourself with this comment...if you have the balls you fucking stretched out, elongated, mutant ass, pussy. I ...WE... are all ears. Go ahead......

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Just.....Wow. Mr. "independent" showing his and his ilk's true colors. 

...that said I would REALLY, REALLY like you to explain yourself with this comment...if you have the balls you fucking stretched out, elongated, mutant ass, pussy. I ...WE... are all ears. Go ahead......

Yeah. You know who I'm talking to. I'd laugh too if I was a pussified, lame ass woke, wanna be tough guy, "independent"....you're a joke and make me sick to my stomach. But it's a 'good" sick to my stomach. 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Bgw is an idiot....plain and simple

Agreed. I used to respect him, but then shit didn't seem "right" with him based on what he proclaimed. I gave him a the benefit of the doubt, but his true colors exploded out like a little neutered peacock in full strut. He is called woke LARI  for a reason. Oh well. 

• Like 1