Parents dedication Jake Garcia parents got divorced

Ga96

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

More like nobody actively moving around in your neck of the woods due to culture etc.,.

Until Rush said....

bgw

People do move, but, it's been pretty customary to actually move the family unit and do the bonafide move. This divorcing/legal separation crap is a pretty shady way to circumvent the entire family unit must move clause. 

You would be correct that there is some cultural type differences though. One of them has generally been loyalty. 

I do know loyal m'fers look like crazy m'fers to shady m'fers though. xD

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ga96 said:

It weird that someone as old as larry can't see the difference between someone following the rules and him and his imps just recruiting players that still live in their previous school districts. By the way the article also says ghsa has approved 80 oos transfers for multiple sports.

Even weirder that somebody as old as 96 is still trying to pass something off that didn’t happen. 

Show me where Marietta recruited one player. Just one. If you can show me where the GHSA popped Marietta for recruiting I’ll leave the board. If you can’t, you leave. 

Cmon mouth! Let’s see you put your rep on it. 

fake ass bitch 😂 

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, I do agree that it seems like some things aren't necessarily enforced depending on the area and school. I think about of it has to do with how unscrupulous administrations and coaches are as it operates much on an honor type system. 

Undue influence it very difficult to prove, as it could happen a lot, but be as simple as a quick "why aren't you playing for me" mumbled in passing. If it's not a txt message, email or recording, the rule is stupidly difficult to enforce. 

Hawg...you should have seen and heard the stink the GHSA put up when I told them me and Ms. Violet were moving from south Norman Park to the Island.  They didn't fear my threats of attorneys...but when I mentioned the North Morven BNB...the cogs got greased.  Sometimes you gotta do what'cha gotta do.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

People do move, but, it's been pretty customary to actually move the family unit and do the bonafide move. This divorcing/legal separation crap is a pretty shady way to circumvent the entire family unit must move clause. 

You would be correct that there is some cultural type differences though. One of them has generally been loyalty. 

I do know loyal m'fers look like crazy m'fers to shady m'fers though. xD

Hahahahahaha...well we m'fers prefer to keep it on the downlow.

We adopt then parade around saying it's genetic or it's for the greater good.

bgw

• Haha 1